WTF..H.R. 11: Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013-Feel the LOVE girls.

UseCaution

Jan 15, 2013
cosponsors (158D) Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013 (H.R. 11) - GovTrack.us

Cantor managed to effectively kill the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) 1-2-2013.

"VAWA is critical to extending protective services for domestic violence and sexual assault victims, and to providing law enforcement with the tools and training to combat these crimes," Fattah said. "Everyone has a right to feel safe in her own home."

Congressman Fattah, Justice Department Appropriator, Co-Sponsors Violence Against Women Act - MarketWatch

violence%20against%20women.jpg
woman_with_black_eye_saying_no_more.jpg

You have choices, Love is in the air! read on......

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congr...he-members-of-delta-sigma-theta-sorority.html

Can any rw's explain why no co-re-pug support, can't help women safety, you breed daughters right?

• Banned
So the army is out all over the world, bring safely to women on a huge budget.. We can spare a few pennies for lesbians, illegal ,and native bitches inside the homeland? As well as all our women too. OK, I see it for men,they like the shit. but girls draw a line.:confused:

Republicans don't agree with the extension of benefits and coverage for those groups, whether I agree with them or not is not the point, posting pictures of battered women as if republicans don't support protecting women is dishonest. This is about new provisions and special interest groups, not simply protecting women.

• Banned
So I get it, some people are Gods children and others are not? Or We The People have limits on respect of woman? Why we lets some get the beat down. 158 D's feel cover all and we will work on the details. As for "republicans don't support protecting women is dishonest" I say No, republicans feel some groups are less worthly, ok..

Forum List

Back