‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

They are the reason we have these messes.

But you, as a lefty, think they can fix it.

Typical.

As an independent I can see it won't fix itself. We will be buried in debt. Soon only the rich will be able to afford healthcare.

Maybe you should realize that the federal government won't fix it.

Gee, then who is going to fix federal debt?

The American People.

We are a government of the people, that's why we vote.

And we'll vote.

Reporter Says Montana GOP Candidate ‘Body Slammed’ Him

The altercation happened on the eve of Montana’s special House election.

On the eve of Montana’s special election, a reporter for The Guardian on Wednesday accused Greg Gianforte, the millionaire Republican running for the state’s open congressional seat, of assaulting him.

Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs said Gianforte “body slammed me and broke my glasses” after he asked a question about the Republican health care legislation.

In an audio recording posted by The Guardian, Jacobs can be heard asking Gianforte about the recently released Congressional Budget Office report on the Republican health care replacement bill. Then there’s a loud crash.

“I’m sick and tired of you guys,” Gianforte says. “The last time you came here you did the same thing. Get the hell out of here!”

“Jesus Christ,” Jacobs said. “You just body slammed me and broke my glasses.”

“Get the hell out of here,” Gianforte says again.

”If you’d like me to get the hell out of here, I’d also like to call the police,” Jacobs says.

Alexis Levinson, a BuzzFeed reporter, saw part of the clash, which happened at Gianforte’s campaign headquarters in Bozeman.

This happened behind a half closed door, so I didn’t see it all, but here’s what it looked like from the outside,” Levinson wrote on Twitter. “Ben walked into a room where a local tv crew was set up for an interview with Gianforte ... All of a sudden I heard a giant crash and saw Ben’s feet fly in the air as he hit the floor.”

More: Reporter Says Montana GOP Candidate 'Body Slammed' Him

Wow, the election is tomorrow. Republicans are becoming more and more violent.

Every time a reporter asks a gotcha question he should be body slammed at least twice.

What DOES the other side say to excuse assault?

Uhhhmmmmm........

It wasn't assault.

Or it was the reporter who started it.

Anything else you'd like to know ?

Lets start with this....Which is it?

Why don't wait for their statement.

Of course, you can't......

Why wait for a statement? You already determined without it that it's the Journalist fault he was assaulted and it wasn't assault.

So again, which one is it?

Bullshit over and over from you.

You how they could excuse assault.

I said .....maybe it wasn't.

Now the other side is putting out a statement that says the reporter started it.

So, is it still assault ?

If all youre waiting for is a denial then i have to ask again. What did you HEAR?

On the eve of Montana’s special election, a reporter for The Guardian on Wednesday accused Greg Gianforte, the millionaire Republican running for the state’s open congressional seat, of assaulting him.

Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs said Gianforte “body slammed me and broke my glasses” after he asked a question about the Republican health care legislation.

In an audio recording posted by The Guardian, Jacobs can be heard asking Gianforte about the recently released Congressional Budget Office report on the Republican health care replacement bill. Then there’s a loud crash.

“I’m sick and tired of you guys,” Gianforte says. “The last time you came here you did the same thing. Get the hell out of here!”

”If you’d like me to get the hell out of here, I’d also like to call the police,” Jacobs says.

Alexis Levinson, a BuzzFeed reporter, saw part of the clash, which happened at Gianforte’s campaign headquarters in Bozeman.

This happened behind a half closed door, so I didn’t see it all, but here’s what it looked like from the outside,” Levinson wrote on Twitter. “Ben walked into a room where a local tv crew was set up for an interview with Gianforte ... All of a sudden I heard a giant crash and saw Ben’s feet fly in the air as he hit the floor.”

Every time a reporter asks a gotcha question he should be body slammed at least twice.

Seemed like a very valid question.

a reporter for The Guardian

... nuff said.

About what? There is audio you know.

Now is the time to craft your new excuse. May I suggest using some thing like "he ran into that door on his own...twice".

The Guardian is a self-righteous rag and any reporter for it an America-hating prig. I'm only sorry he recovered so quickly from his 'body-slam'.

So just to be clear. That is called assault which is a crime. Pig or not.

You sound completely against Jesus. That is too bad.

You allege to be a brain... and yet you can't tell from my avatar that I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney what Jeebus might have to say.

Again, that is too bad. Jesus had far more wisdom than you.

Most fictional characters have both exaggerated virtues and failings.

I don't think you were around at the time to claim he is fictional. Regardless there is much wisdom in his teachings.

... nuff said.

Now is the time to craft your new excuse. May I suggest using some thing like "he ran into that door on his own...twice".

The Guardian is a self-righteous rag and any reporter for it an America-hating prig. I'm only sorry he recovered so quickly from his 'body-slam'.

Prig .... not pig. Learn to read English.

Seems a Fox reporter saw the entire thing. She said the candidate threw the reporter to the ground, got on top of him and punched him while screaming at him.

I turned it over to Fox and there was no mention.

Jesse Watters would be dead by now.

... nuff said.

Prig .... not pig. Learn to read English.

So just to be clear, even with my misspelling his actions, which you support, still makes it assault.

Uhhhmmmmm........

It wasn't assault.

Or it was the reporter who started it.

Anything else you'd like to know ?

Lets start with this....Which is it?

Why don't wait for their statement.

Of course, you can't......

Why wait for a statement? You already determined without it that it's the Journalist fault he was assaulted and it wasn't assault.

So again, which one is it?

Bullshit over and over from you.

You how they could excuse assault.

I said .....maybe it wasn't.

Now the other side is putting out a statement that says the reporter started it.

So, is it still assault ?

If all youre waiting for is a denial then i have to ask again. What did you HEAR?

Nothing.

Fox News of all places says Gianforte grabbed the reporter by the neck and slammed him to the ground. The eyewitnesses say they saw nothing of the reporter physically confronting Gianforte.

It doesn't look good for Gianforte.

Look, little cocksuck, witnesses and an audio that confirms what those witnesses saw. If the law in that county is real, that miscreant will face felony charges.
Ah, before hearing all the facts and speaking to witnesses or even having a court case for it, YOU are here to tell us that if he isn't convicted, it's a lawless county? Get the fuck out of here, dipshit.
Dumbkopf, I listened to the audio, and read what the witnesses had to say. Obviously, you either did not, or are so set on defending a GOP candidate that you will excuse criminal actions on the part of GOP candidates.

Fox News of all places says Gianforte grabbed the reporter by the neck and slammed him to the ground. The eyewitnesses say they saw nothing of the reporter physically confronting Gianforte.

It doesn't look good for Gianforte.

What does not look good.

He gets nailed for misdemeanor assault.

He still wins.

... nuff said.

Misdemeanor assault.

Look, little cocksuck, witnesses and an audio that confirms what those witnesses saw. If the law in that county is real, that miscreant will face felony charges.
Ah, before hearing all the facts and speaking to witnesses or even having a court case for it, YOU are here to tell us that if he isn't convicted, it's a lawless county? Get the fuck out of here, dipshit.

What are "all the facts" that are missing here? Don't believe your ears now?
I heard a guy say he was body slammed. What did you hear?
So, little cocksuck, you are, after all, just another worthless liar. I will remind you of that.

Rob_Quist_Handout.png

Good luck to the Montana cowboy in the election tomorrow!

So just to be clear, even with my misspelling his actions, which you support, still makes it assault.

For the courts to decide ... not the comrades at 'The Guardian' or 'MSNBC'.

Again, what did you hear? Or are you waiting for the courts to tell you what you heard and you are devoid of judging the information presented without Judicial approval?

Forum List

Back