‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

No assault has been proved.

You "heard" means nothing.

The fact that you proceed down your argument is more clear evidence of why your side is in a tailspin.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a side. My side is the US. I'm an independent. But I can see how crazy it's getting.[/QUOTE]

You are clearly a left winger.

That he was asked to leave is not in doubt.

PSMNBC, of course, can't leave it alone.

Now, it's all about stress.

How about...this dick of a reporter lied.

If he was body slammed how is he talking.

In my world, if you are bodyslammed.....you don't talk afterwards.

Maybe the reporter is just a pussy.

The fact that you proceed down your argument is more clear evidence of why your side is in a tailspin.

I don't have a side. My side is the US. I'm an independent. But I can see how crazy it's getting.[/QUOTE]

It didn't sound like he was all the injured, not sure what his definition of body slammed is. But it did sound like he was physically assaulted which shouldn't be acceptable to either party. And based on the recording it doesn't match the crap the GOP put out.

The fact that you proceed down your argument is more clear evidence of why your side is in a tailspin.

I don't have a side. My side is the US. I'm an independent. But I can see how crazy it's getting.

It didn't sound like he was all the injured, not sure what his definition of body slammed is. But it did sound like he was physically assaulted which shouldn't be acceptable to either party. And based on the recording it doesn't match the crap the GOP put out.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are a forensic expert.

Bullshit.

The tape clearly indicates he was asked to step away.

Stupid fucking jerk.

I don't have a side. My side is the US. I'm an independent. But I can see how crazy it's getting.

It didn't sound like he was all the injured, not sure what his definition of body slammed is. But it did sound like he was physically assaulted which shouldn't be acceptable to either party. And based on the recording it doesn't match the crap the GOP put out.

Bullshit.

Stupid fucking jerk.[/QUOTE]

The GOP statement is pretty clear and nothing in it happened based on the recording.

American politics has always been a rough game ... man up or go play croquet.

Boston-History-May-22-The-Caning-of-Senator-Charles-Sumner-1024x657.jpg

Bullshit.

Stupid fucking jerk.

The GOP statement is pretty clear and nothing in it happened based on the recording.[/QUOTE]

The GOP statement says he was asked to leave.

The tape backs that up.

NaziCons are evil. Now they're getting violent. They know their days are numbered.

Yeah....about 1100 days till Trump gets reelected.

Suck on it.

And you are excited about that because he's gotten pretty much nothing done he said he would? Or is it the stupid things he did like hiring Flynn you like?

I am excited about it because it sends the left into orbit.

So politics over country. No care that nothing is getting done. Amazing.

NaziCons are evil. Now they're getting violent. They know their days are numbered.

Yeah....about 1100 days till Trump gets reelected.

Suck on it.

And you are excited about that because he's gotten pretty much nothing done he said he would? Or is it the stupid things he did like hiring Flynn you like?

I am excited about it because it sends the left into orbit.

So politics over country. No care that nothing is getting done. Amazing.

I want nothing getting done by the federal government.

No conservative does.

Forum List

Back