WTF Are They Teaching These Kids? (video)

I can't get it to open on my machine either but I can guarantee you that since this is a post from Tank, the video must somehow involve Black kids.

It does.

They (maybe 25 or so with half a dozen adults) are all dressed but they are all making extremely lewd moves in a dance and being encouraged by the adults who are also participating. It is extremely inappropriate and although they are laughing all the way through the video, it really is not funny.

I suppose you have to see it to believe it. Race aside, it is in extremely poor taste and I do not consider myself a prude, but these are maybe 1st or 2nd grade children.

Immie

Sounds disgusting.:evil:

It does.

But we have to ask ourselves how and why would the Tank would come across such a video.

Does he spend his time on the internet actively searching for videos and news stories that show Blacks in less than flattering situations?

What a tool.

It does.

They (maybe 25 or so with half a dozen adults) are all dressed but they are all making extremely lewd moves in a dance and being encouraged by the adults who are also participating. It is extremely inappropriate and although they are laughing all the way through the video, it really is not funny.

I suppose you have to see it to believe it. Race aside, it is in extremely poor taste and I do not consider myself a prude, but these are maybe 1st or 2nd grade children.

Immie

It does.

But we have to ask ourselves how and why would the Tank would come across such a video.

Does he spend his time on the internet actively searching for videos and news stories that show Blacks in less than flattering situations?

What a tool.

That's exactly what he does.

i find the video appalling....i do not think this is a class in a school...due to the age difference in the kids

I'm glad to know that I am not the only prude around here. ;)

I took it to possibly be a Latin American school, but then again, I really struggle with believing that it is a school at all. It looks more like it was put on rather than having been taught in class. Regardless, the adults involved should be ashamed with themselves.

Immie

The adults should be arrested, but because it's black folks this type of behaviour is much more acceptable

It does.

Immie

It does.

What a tool.

Seems High Gravity is guilty of the same.

It does.

What a tool.

Seems High Gravity is guilty of the same.

Go ahead and find the threads I started talking down on white people, oh thats right you can't because there are none.:cuckoo:

The adults should be arrested, but because it's black folks this type of behaviour is much more acceptable

What would you know about what is or isn't acceptable! What these kids are being taught to do may well be out of order, but your behaviour and no doubt what you would wish taught to kids is far more revolting. You demonstrate the very worst traits of a lowlife racist piece of shit. Go crawl back down your sewer, shit for brains!

Forum List

Back