Wow. The Mexican President has a 23% approval rating

Ha, he tried hopping on the 'Hate Trump' bandwagon to get hose ratings up. But looks like it didn't work. He's all done. Good riddance.

I see here that Mr. Pena-Nieto (President of Mexico) has a Bush'esque 23% approval rating.
i don't watch news from Mexico a lot. Could anyone please tell me why he is so disliked by the people of his nation? Mexico President’s Approval Falls to 23% on Economy and Violence

That must be why Rump is going to see him. Getting advice on being more popular.

Trump has a 2% favorable rating with the Mexican people. Unless the president of Mexico is insane, he's inviting Trump down there to give him a beating of one form or another.

Trump has a favorable rating of like 35%....

So the President of Mexico asked Trump down there to help
him get Yuge numbers like the Trumpster has.....

I see here that Mr. Pena-Nieto (President of Mexico) has a Bush'esque 23% approval rating.
i don't watch news from Mexico a lot. Could anyone please tell me why he is so disliked by the people of his nation? Mexico President’s Approval Falls to 23% on Economy and Violence

That must be why Rump is going to see him. Getting advice on being more popular.
I think Trump is showing him the scope of work and fee for the wall.....

Ah. So he's going to do standup comedy.
Good for him, he's much better at it.
Yes...the Mexican president is a joke......

Its because he wont build the wall and the Mexican people are tired of the Americans sneaking across the border and stealing their labor jobs.

Yes...the Mexican president is a joke......

Guys like you and Trump should keep that under your hat when you're in Mexico. The Mexican government has more corruption than a dog has fleas. It's so corrupt that it make DC blush. And that's sayin' somethin'. I hope Trump bought a lot of cash with him to buy the President's opinion and support, and to pay off the policia when his motorcade gets pulled over.

Forum List

Back