Wow. The Mexican President has a 23% approval rating

23%? We need to have Congress ask him what he's doing right to get that much? If they hit that they'd look like this -
20090216lpg4.jpg

We ROCK!!!

Last edited:
Because Mexico basically has one party rule, there is very low voter participation.

I see here that Mr. Pena-Nieto (President of Mexico) has a Bush'esque 23% approval rating.
i don't watch news from Mexico a lot. Could anyone please tell me why he is so disliked by the people of his nation? Mexico President’s Approval Falls to 23% on Economy and Violence

All the more reason to build the wall, right? Pffffft. And you want to court Hispanic voters? Yes, yes, let's just insult the leader of their country, I'm pretty sure that'll work. Just as it worked for Trump.

One party rule, unbelievable corruptions, a Narco-Civil War he can't get a grip on, massive crime, unchecked immigration from the south (that one seems familiar...), and entrenched poverty for starters.

The Mexican President has only 23% approval?

Wow...that's bad.

I see here that Mr. Pena-Nieto (President of Mexico) has a Bush'esque 23% approval rating.
i don't watch news from Mexico a lot. Could anyone please tell me why he is so disliked by the people of his nation? Mexico President’s Approval Falls to 23% on Economy and Violence

All the more reason to build the wall, right? Pffffft. And you want to court Hispanic voters? Yes, yes, let's just insult the leader of their country, I'm pretty sure that'll work. Just as it worked for Trump.

Where do you see an "insult" in there, TK?

I'm pretty sure making fun of his approval rating, and comparing him to Bush, a man people like the OP love to hate, implies an insult.

Mexico DC used to be such an amazing city

way back then....

we lived there a few years....and of course lived in Denmark and Argentina and yes...Mexico DC...we lived in the suburb of Polanco back then...does it still exist?...My God all so long ago...so much fun we had there too..yes my friends...some humans travel in their lives.
I was one of them.

but

I wouldn't go to live in Mexico DC if you pay me right now

It's nothing like the past.

That must be why Rump is going to see him. Getting advice on being more popular.
Well, it's certainly the reason he invited Trump. If he stands up to him he'll be the protector of Mexico's dignity and get a bump in the polls.

I'm pretty sure making fun of his approval rating, and comparing him to Bush, a man people like the OP love to hate, implies an insult.

If it's numerical fact --- it can't be an insult.
Unless maybe you're saying that any comparison to Bush on any basis, is an insult?

Unless maybe you're saying that any comparison to Bush on any basis, is an insult?

You said it, I didn't.

:dance:

Mexico is a failure. No Middle Class or upward economic mobility. Perhaps they would be open to being annexed by the US.

That must be why Rump is going to see him. Getting advice on being more popular.
I think Trump is showing him the scope of work and fee for the wall.....

Ah. So he's going to do standup comedy.
Good for him, he's much better at it.

Forum List

Back