WOW! That Was Weird!!! Seattle 14 GB 12

Note the word "about" in his post. "About 40 years" means 40 years give or take a few years. 36 years is "about 40 years". Don't be ridiculous Papa.

Funny how I know how many years the Bucs and the hawks came into the NFL but a hawks fan doesn't. I guess it's that devotion they have there in Seattle.

Yes rooting for a loser for 36 years like Tampa Bay is a good thing.

Let me check.......I seem to remember a Tampa Super Bowl win

Last play of the game was NOT a touchdown, but an interception. Apparently the people in the booth who reviewed it were blind, as well.

It's time for the temps to go, bring back the real officials.

One of the two refs in the end zone called it an interception.

No he didn't he was signaling with his arms for the clock to stop.

ftbhs8.gif

The referee calling a interception in the endzone is.....

283442.medium.jpg

Further more the officials in the NFL commission office agreed with the call.

I wonder if Cleveland, Buffalo or St Louis were playing Seattle instead of Green Bay if there would be the up-roar about the officials.

Get over it and move on.

Exactly what I was wondering. Substitute the Bills, Browns, Vikings, etc, for the Packers and the media would probably just say it was an unfortunate call and then move on. We'd probably still have the substitute zebras. But since it happened to the almighty Packers, who have nearly always been the beneficiaries of bad calls and non-calls, it's a crises!

Everybody is going on like there were never any bad calls before this game. Each year, there are teams that will miss the playoffs or lose games due to bad calls. Teams like the Packers, Cowboys, and Steelers seem to always benefit. I hope the Packers miss the playoffs by one game, the Vikes make it in and give Golden Tate the key to the city.

Note the word "about" in his post. "About 40 years" means 40 years give or take a few years. 36 years is "about 40 years". Don't be ridiculous Papa.

Funny how I know how many years the Bucs and the hawks came into the NFL but a hawks fan doesn't. I guess it's that devotion they have there in Seattle.

Yes rooting for a loser for 36 years like Tampa Bay is a good thing.

Not a Tampa Bay fan at all, but how many Super Bowl rings do they have and how many does Seattle have?

This is interesting. Check out the poll on this page. At the time I write this (only 176 votes) 50.5% think it was a Seahawks touchdown while 49.4% say it was an interception. Given all the hoopla you would think it would be a lot more lopsided than that.

Seattle Seahawks: How Will History View Controversial Call vs. Packers? | Bleacher Report

I thought it was a Packer interception at first, but I saw a still where it appeared that Tate had both hands on the ball and both feet on the ground while the Packer DB had his feet in the air. Call could have gone either way. But then the Packer fans are always telling us that good teams overcome bad calls and that they should never allow a game to get to the point where it could be decided by one play. Karma is a bitch.

This is interesting. Check out the poll on this page. At the time I write this (only 176 votes) 50.5% think it was a Seahawks touchdown while 49.4% say it was an interception. Given all the hoopla you would think it would be a lot more lopsided than that.

Seattle Seahawks: How Will History View Controversial Call vs. Packers? | Bleacher Report

But then the Packer fans are always telling us that good teams overcome bad calls and that they should never allow a game to get to the point where it could be decided by one play. Karma is a bitch.

Good point.

Forum List

Back