WOW! That Was Weird!!! Seattle 14 GB 12

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I don't know who should have won that game. The officiating was out of the "Twilight Zone".

The first half was close ...our defense was outstanding.... 8 sacks on Rogers. We sucked on offense except for that one perfect TD pass. GB had one or two field goals..I can't remember.

They should have called the game then.

Then there was the most horribly called second half in NFL history.

On their one and only TD drive our D-Back broke up a Rogers pass with a perfectly timed play on about the 42. That would have left 4 th and long ..GB would have certainly punted. We were clearly hosed by the officials. Not only that but we were called about half a dozen times in the second half on some very bogus holding calls. We were called a couple of times on late hits to Rogers...and our QB got nailed about 4 times very late with no calls.

Then the game started to go down hill.. :lol:

Oh ya...the last play. I don't know who had control of the ball... ties go to the offense. The closest official apparently believed Golden Tate had enough possession for at least a tie so we got maybe the strangest victory EVAH!!!

I don't blame Green Bay for walking off the field. They got hosed in their minds..I can't dissagree. To GB's credit they did send out 11 guys for the PAT.

Those refs should never be allowed on an NFL field again.

That touchdown given to Seattle at the end was the biggest clusterfuck I've ever seen in football. I watched it several times from several angles (including slow motion), and Green Bay clearly caught the ball and kept possession of it. Wow...

That touchdown given to Seattle at the end was the biggest clusterfuck I've ever seen in football. I watched it several times from several angles (including slow motion), and Green Bay clearly caught the ball and kept possession of it. Wow...

Ya I won't dispute they probably got hosed but we got hosed just as bad when our DB totally legally broke up of their third down pass on the 42 and got called for interference. BULLSHIT!! So GB got their only TD on the drive after that bad call.

So ya take away their TD and take away our TD and we are still ahead. results are inconclusive.. The officiating was so shitty in the second half there is really no way to know how it would have ended with REAL officials.

Oh ya...we wouldn't have got our game ending TD without the bugus interference call on GB.

Last edited:
it seems pete carrol decided to skip the press conference too.

Ya the only ones that needed to explain themselves were the Zebras. Both teams defenses played outstanding. The 8 sacks on Rogers in the first half was certainly not the fault of the officials. But just about everything else was. The only really sweet offensive play in the game was our TD pass.

the Packers have owned the seachickens. Glad to see seattle figured out a way to win.

Ya..OK we got the W. It's just too bad we will never know who was the better team in Seattle tonight. The refs stole that distinction and satisfaction. That last play will get all of the headlines but it was one of many bogus calls that altered the natural outcome of this football game.

It was about as unsatisfying a win as a team can have. It's not like either team cheated but somehow it feels that way because the refs much like republicans never have to take responsibility for their fuckups. So all of the great football plays that actually DID happen won't be remembered...just that one stupid last play.

Last play of the game was NOT a touchdown, but an interception. Apparently the people in the booth who reviewed it were blind, as well.

It's time for the temps to go, bring back the real officials.

One of the two refs in the end zone called it an interception.

Last play of the game was NOT a touchdown, but an interception. Apparently the people in the booth who reviewed it were blind, as well.

It's time for the temps to go, bring back the real officials.

One of the two refs in the end zone called it an interception.

Jennings should have batted the ball down instead of trying to pad his interception stats. There was no team advantage in him getting an iterception with no time on the clock. What it boils down to is that he made a mistake and it had a big consequence.

Last edited:
Who picked these refs?

The real refs?

My understanding is that they were recruited from the ranks of small colleges and indoor pro football.

They seem clueless to the point that they seem to make almost intentional mistakes in judgement.

An average NFL viewer seems to know the rule-book better and is a better judge of what pass interference is.

Seattle should have lost but were given a gift to keep their final drive going and the interception in the end-zone that won the game for them was ruled a TD even though the receiver had less control over the ball than that defender. He only had on hand on the ball while the Defensive Back for Green Bay had both arms wrapped around the ball and had is securely against his chest.

This didn't seem to matter to these idiots.

One would think they're intentionally blowing calls to hurry negotiations between the refs and the owners.

In my view, I thought GB had the ball

The regular refs might have made the same call though if it was dual possession

I think the refs owed Seattle one after costing them the Super Bowl in 2006.

And those were the regular refs

WOW! That Was Weird!!! Seattle 14 GB 12

That wasn't weird, it was an abortion.

Get the real mother fucking refs back, please. This shit is fucking things all up.

I don't know who should have won that game. The officiating was out of the "Twilight Zone".

The first half was close ...our defense was outstanding.... 8 sacks on Rogers. We sucked on offense except for that one perfect TD pass. GB had one or two field goals..I can't remember.

They should have called the game then.

Then there was the most horribly called second half in NFL history.

On their one and only TD drive our D-Back broke up a Rogers pass with a perfectly timed play on about the 42. That would have left 4 th and long ..GB would have certainly punted. We were clearly hosed by the officials. Not only that but we were called about half a dozen times in the second half on some very bogus holding calls. We were called a couple of times on late hits to Rogers...and our QB got nailed about 4 times very late with no calls.

Then the game started to go down hill.. :lol:

Oh ya...the last play. I don't know who had control of the ball... ties go to the offense. The closest official apparently believed Golden Tate had enough possession for at least a tie so we got maybe the strangest victory EVAH!!!

I don't blame Green Bay for walking off the field. They got hosed in their minds..I can't dissagree. To GB's credit they did send out 11 guys for the PAT.

Those refs should never be allowed on an NFL field again.

Goodell is a fucking joke.... and I don't say that just because I'm a Saints fan. What went on last night, and has been going on for weeks now is a disgrace.

Bogus call, bogus game. Packers were robbed but the first half, the Packer offensive line stunk, no way should Rodgers get sacked.

Another homer call.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back