Wow, McCain Was Terrible!

Nobody votes with their party line 100% of the time as I pointed out.

Obama just happens to be one of the more if not the most Liberal voter in congress.

I mean we can bring up how John McCain votes with Dubya least 90% of the time in 2007 but we'd end up just arguing in circles again.

Just like in this argument.

The FISA vote wasn't a party shattering vote barely a majority of democrats voting against it.

The FISA vote wasn't a party shattering vote barely a majority of democrats voting against it.

Barely a majority is still a majority.

In any election, a majority may be barely but they still outnumber the other group.

Barely a majority is still a majority.

In any election, a majority may be barely but they still outnumber the other group.

The contention was that Mccain was Bush III. While I could show that he has voted numerous times against Bush and his party. When the vast majority of his party supported a different position than what Mccain had voted, Mccain voted against party. On the other hand, Obama hasn't voted against the vast majority of his party.

The contention was that Mccain was Bush III. While I could show that he has voted numerous times against Bush and his party. When the vast majority of his party supported a different position than what Mccain had voted, Mccain voted against party. On the other hand, Obama hasn't voted against the vast majority of his party.

McCain voted with Bush 90% of the time.

So did alot of other Senators....Republican and Democrats.

Bitch please. I love how the narrative has changed. Now instead of you arguing the gop is great, you now have switched into saying the dems are just as bad and mccain is the only one who's different.

You know Mccain will continue bush's policies, not obama.

I think your best hope is to go for the angle of scaring people into having an all dem. gov.

Just lok what the gop did with 4 yrs of complete power.

But we need an all dem gov to undo what the gop did. If the dems screw up, we can out them in the 2010 midterm.

But we can't have mccain blocking change and defending the oil companies for another 4 yrs.

If you want to pay $5 a gallon, vote for mccain.

Bitch please. I love how the narrative has changed. Now instead of you arguing the gop is great, you now have switched into saying the dems are just as bad and mccain is the only one who's different.

You know Mccain will continue bush's policies, not obama.

I think your best hope is to go for the angle of scaring people into having an all dem. gov.

Just lok what the gop did with 4 yrs of complete power.

But we need an all dem gov to undo what the gop did. If the dems screw up, we can out them in the 2010 midterm.

But we can't have mccain blocking change and defending the oil companies for another 4 yrs.

If you want to pay $5 a gallon, vote for mccain.

Another evidence-less post by the board skitzo....wow why am I not shocked? Why so we can all watch you parade around on the street in your donkey underwear, I think I will pass....

Forum List

Back