Obama-Endorsed Detroit Mayor Resigns, Goes to Jail

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
RUSH: I just got a note from the operations director of our affiliate station in Detroit, WJR. They have had to sadly preempt the radio program today because it's a sadly historic day in Detroit. The Obama-endorsed mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick, has agreed to a plea agreement which will end his term as mayor, send him to jail for 120 days and put him on five years probation and more. They're discussing this exclusively in Detroit today. I wanted to mention this because all is not lost for Kwame Kilpatrick. After he serves his jail time, he could move to Washington and most likely be elected mayor there if he wants to. So Kwame Kilpatrick, the Obama-endorsed mayor, is histoire in Detroit

Stack of Stuff Quick Hits Page

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
01125104.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

Good judgment on Barack. I bet he'll offer the former mayor of Detroit a cabinet seat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Are you Conservatives serious? Do I really even need to start on the ENTIRE F-ING BUSH ADMINISTRATION? Your hypocracy has no boundaries does it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Are you Conservatives serious? Do I really even need to start on the ENTIRE F-ING BUSH ADMINISTRATION? Your hypocracy has no boundaries does it?

No, obviously it doesn't.

This hasn't been obvious to you since the Reagan administration?

Forum List

Back