Wow, McCain Was Terrible!

I will provide evidence he hasn't flip flopped on these issues that are very anti republican establishment. While Obama doesn't have one single issue that he can claim is anti democratic establishment.....

First, I just want to say I noticed you changed your picture. Related to what we were talking about earlier correct? :D

Second, John McCain admitted it was the GOP who screwed up, lost the trust of this country,etc. Why would Obama need to go anti democratic establishment? He's establishing what he feels is right.

Just because someone just doesn't go straight against his party for a short time of his/her political career doesn't mean that's a bad thing.

Some Politicans do actually go with what they believe in.

And I'll have to look this up since it's been awhile, but what about the FISA bill?

Update: Here's a link.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/06/20/obama_supports_fisa_legislatio.html

Here we go again.

Does GOD damn Germany today? Probably not. How about 1940 Nazi Germany? If you understand the difference, then you can understand why indians and blacks in the past might have cursed America. They weren't treated too well by the american gov or ppl. So stop trying to say a 40 yr old black is racist just because he knows a 60 yr old black guy who was treated like a second class citizen by racists like you.

How would your dad feel about you bringing home a black guy? But today, its not such a big deal. Our parents grew up in a different time.

Lastly, guilty by association. Sarah Palin's husband belonged to the ALASKA INDEPENDENCE PARTY that wants to succeed the union. You don't get any more anti american than that. So why is Mccain associated with that?

Obama wants to fix what's wrong with america, the Palin's want to leave her! omg, chew on that!

Was he brainwashed as a pow?

The way the gop treated america for the past 8 yrs, doesn't seem like they love her.

Oh yes if Obama suceeds in his bid for presidency racism will be elimated taxes will be lowered the war will end we will all have the job of our dreams. Obama is promising things he cannot deliver. Let me see we are trillions in debt but somehow Obama is going to wave his magic wand and we all are going to have the same health insurance he has does that mean our tax dollars are going to pay for our health insurance?

Obama is going to cut taxes to 95% of the people. Really who is going to pay our debt him? If Obama becomes president I will be one of the first ones on on board to tell you I told you so.

It really is not rocket science to figure out he cannot deliver what he says he can. I think he will promise us anything we want to get what he wants.

The investigation into Palin's abuse of power...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UojMnCgqVA]YouTube - KTVA, Local CBS Affiliate, Reports On Palin Trooper-Gate Sca[/ame]

Oh yes if Obama suceeds in his bid for presidency racism will be elimated taxes will be lowered the war will end we will all have the job of our dreams. Obama is promising things he cannot deliver. Let me see we are trillions in debt but somehow Obama is going to wave his magic wand and we all are going to have the same health insurance he has does that mean our tax dollars are going to pay for our health insurance?

Obama is going to cut taxes to 95% of the people. Really who is going to pay our debt him? If Obama becomes president I will be one of the first ones on on board to tell you I told you so.

It really is not rocket science to figure out he cannot deliver what he says he can. I think he will promise us anything we want to get what he wants.

If we get out of Iraq it will save us $200 billion a year. Universal healthcare will save us another $200 billion. That is $400 billion a year times 4 = $1.6 trillion dollars saved in the first term of Obama's presidency.

First, I just want to say I noticed you changed your picture. Related to what we were talking about earlier correct? :D

Second, John McCain admitted it was the GOP who screwed up, lost the trust of this country,etc. Why would Obama need to go anti democratic establishment? He's establishing what he feels is right.

Just because someone just doesn't go straight against his party for a short time of his/her political career doesn't mean that's a bad thing.

Some Politicans do actually go with what they believe in.

And I'll have to look this up since it's been awhile, but what about the FISA bill?

Update: Here's a link.

Obama Supports FISA Legislation, Angering Left | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

First FISA vote....not voting for Obama....is that like a Present vote which he gave over a hundred times in the IL state legislature?

Here is the second vote on FISA....

I believe that somewhere around 28 Democrats voted against it while the remaining Democrats voted yea or didn't vote. That is hardly a vast majority against it. But do keep trying....

First FISA vote....not voting for Obama....is that like a Present vote which he gave over a hundred times in the IL state legislature?

Here is the second vote on FISA....

I believe that somewhere around 28 Democrats voted against it while the remaining Democrats voted yea or didn't vote. That is hardly a vast majority against it. But do keep trying....

Oh I will, tomorrow though as I'm going to bed. Good night everybody.

I'm just pointing out that Obama hasn't always voted with the Democrats as you make it seem.

If we get out of Iraq it will save us $200 billion a year. Universal healthcare will save us another $200 billion. That is $400 billion a year times 4 = $1.6 trillion dollars saved in the first term of Obama's presidency.

Pay attention we are winning the war. If you think Obama is going to take over and jerk our troops out of Iraq you are wrong. Obama admits he was wrong about the surge. I hope he will not further his embarrassment by making such a stupid move.

Do you have a clue as to universal health care is about? I have a friend from Europe she told me universal health care sucks. Want to know why? Let me tell you if you get sick or need surgery you do not get to see a doctor right away there will be a waiting list. The best part is do you think some of our brightest and most talented doctors are going to take a pay cut? Not hardly my friend they are going to follow the money perhaps to another country where they can be shown the money. Sooo if you get sick you may have to travel to another country to get treated WITHOUT any health insurance.

I am telling you Obama cannot come up with the money to support his ideas it is not logical. Come on now think it through.

Only with non urgent surgery. Urgent surgery is carried out immediately.

Really I can't wait to see who decides what is urgent. When we lose the choice of doctors and the choice in our care we have lost another freedom. Don't you see that?

Really I can't wait to see who decides what is urgent. When we lose the choice of doctors and the choice in our care we have lost another freedom. Don't you see that?

I'm not American. I have grown up with a system that is both Govt and Insurance funded. The choice is yours. Better to have both IMO...

Forum List

Back