Wow, McCain Was Terrible!

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
He is awful. And trying to tell us he will bring change to washington??? Huh? How long has he been there?

He is awful. And trying to tell us he will bring change to washington??? Huh? How long has he been there?

I'm sure his target audience wasn't people like you. He tends to appeal to people who can think for themselves and doesn't eat, drink and sleep the Democratic BS talking points.:eusa_hand:

Judging from that speech I can't wait until he trys to debate Obama. If that disjointed nonsense is what he is going to do.

It looked like he and Cindy would stop hoping for people to applaud.

I'm sure his target audience wasn't people like you. He tends to appeal to people who can think for themselves and doesn't eat, drink and sleep the Democratic BS talking points.:eusa_hand:

The McCain I remember from 2000 drank from the GOP Kool-Aid. Now he's one of them. :booze:

He somewhat admitted tonight in few words that the GOP messed up, and messed up big time. It seems like he was breaking free from their mind control but then the kool-aid kicked back in again.

I personally didn't think it was that good of a speech. Admitting the GOP was wrong seemed more like pandering to Independents and Democrats then it was to keep with his "Maverick" status (or supposedly Maverick status I should say).

you mean yo-bama's urine? i'm sure there are a few people like chris matthews who wouldn't mind a shot.

Did you love his points on securing the American border, not offering amnesty to illegals to.....oh wait, he didn't do that!!

HA HA, you clowns swallow any candidate that the right wing tells you to let them shoot jiz in your mouths.

Immigration was so important, now its not. You guys are tools

Judging from that speech I can't wait until he trys to debate Obama. If that disjointed nonsense is what he is going to do.

It looked like he and Cindy would stop hoping for people to applaud.

Yep Mccain actually has substance and experience while Obama relies on his pretty speeches. I wonder if Obama's speeches would help create one job or keep our country safe?

I bet McCain's buddy Ted Kennedy was happy with the speach. No mention of anti-immigration crap

which means if he was bringing change shouldn't it have already arrived?

who cares about change?

Bill Clinton said it a million times, Obama a million and one, and now Mac's caught the change fever. In all cases, it's a strategy created by political strategists to draw a contrast with an unpopular incumbent while not offending anyone with an actual policy stance. In the process, the debate, which Obama could win, degenerates from substantive issues people can disagree on, like war policy and budget policy, to who's for change and hope, which no one will disagree with, or who's for the status quo, which no one will agree with. The result is a substance-free image campaign.

Did you love his points on securing the American border, not offering amnesty to illegals to.....oh wait, he didn't do that!!

HA HA, you clowns swallow any candidate that the right wing tells you to let them shoot jiz in your mouths.

Immigration was so important, now its not. You guys are tools

I loved the part where he talked about stopping political rancor, so that way things can actually be accomplished. I liked the part where he said that his adminstration would include democrats and independents but I am sure those points weren't high on your approval list.

Awwww come on. Let's give the brother a little slack here. At least this White Man can dance ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zviN2TU020]YouTube - John McCain Dancing Daddy[/ame]

.... not quite as good as Obama, (you have seen it before),

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cjtRgnj7pA]YouTube - Barack Obama dancing on the Ellen Degeneres Show[/ame]

.... but at least McCain tried. :lol: :D :lol:

I bet McCain's buddy Ted Kennedy was happy with the speach. No mention of anti-immigration crap

with all the elec votes AZ, TX, and FL have coming to them in 2012, the GOP needs to STFU about immigration, plus to Mac's credit, he refused to engage Romney and Rudy in their silly sanctuary city debate during the primaries

with all the elec votes AZ, TX, and FL have coming to them in 2012, the GOP needs to STFU about immigration, plus to Mac's credit, he refused to engage Romney and Rudy in their silly sanctuary city debate during the primaries

so it was all a bull shit right wing issue to begin with?

Forum List

Back