Wow, McCain Was Terrible!

If you are not American why the crack to you care what we do?

Jesus, calm down, girl7. The good doctor made a couple of calm statements expressing his opinion which should carry some weight, as he is a beneficiary of nationalized health care. No need to fly off the handle.

PS: I am an American, and I've received health care in Canada and Japan, and it was just dandy.

Last night was dreadful.

The first two days of the convention were boring, Thank God it was shortened by Gustav. Rudy was great and Palin kicked ass on Wednesday. But I think they kind of set the bar too high for McCain. Everything last night was anticlimatic.

The standouts from both conventions: Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Mike Huckabee, Rudy Giuliani, and Sarah Palin.

Michelle Obama was dull and phoney and John Kerry is a tool. Liked Bill Clinton, Fred Thompson and Joe Lieberman though. And I can agree with the rest of your list also.

Last night having been her debut at public speaking, I would hope she now vows to never do it again. Yawn!

In her bio video, they conveniently left out the fact that, when she and McCain met at that cocktail party in Hawaii where they found "love at first sight", he was still married to Carol and had been chasing skirts since his return to the states. So much for integrity!

You mean the kind of integrity that had Obama having sex with Larry Sinclair and smoking crack in the back of a limo? That kind of integrity?

it doesnt matter how terrible McCain was....could he be any more stupid than Bush...and he still won.

Too many uneducated thickoes in the US... so anything can happen there.

Religious nuts, untravelled freaks = anyone can win there.

Some of you are going to be hard pressed to convince those of us without health care that we have the best HC delivery system in the world.

I think there's 50,000,000 of us now who are up on that titewire. So that makes nearly any solution in any other industrialized nation on earth look might good in comparison... to us, at least.

Most of us are also working for a living, too, incidently.

Last edited:
Jesus, calm down, girl7. The good doctor made a couple of calm statements expressing his opinion which should carry some weight, as he is a beneficiary of nationalized health care. No need to fly off the handle.

PS: I am an American, and I've received health care in Canada and Japan, and it was just dandy.

Just because I disagree with someone and post it does not mean I am not calm. I am just observant. Now just for those who do not know it did you know in America you cannot be denied health services if you are sick they must treat you. You may receive a big bill but they cannot refuse to treat you. I know this from personal experience. We also have free clinics. If God forbid you ever have to take very expensive drugs there are a lot of drug companies that will supply meds free of charge if you meet a certain criteria.

That being said I think our health system does not totally suck needs fixing but not universal health care. Say you have strep throat not a emergency how long are you going to have to wait to see a doctor? I still want the freedom to pick my own doctor and when I am going to see him.

As for people who want to give me an opinion and they are not American sorry I am not interested in your opinion. You do not live here and you do not pay taxes here. You are kinda clueless. I think they are just tiring to stir the pot. PS I am not mad just my opinion

I was being sarcastic, you choose to use insults.

Feel free to continue to do that. I don't make personal insults. :)

When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts.

When you have the law on your side, argue the facts.

When you have neither, bang on the table.

Like Bill OReilly, a lot of rightees here bang on the table.

I was being sarcastic, you choose to use insults.

Feel free to continue to do that. I don't make personal insults. :)

Before it gets too late were you able to find any Obama party shattering votes?:eusa_whistle:

Before it gets too late were you able to find any Obama party shattering votes?:eusa_whistle:

Congress votes to immunize lawbreaking telecoms, legalize warrantless eavesdropping - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

I don't why you feel the need to think that unless Obama votes against the Dems then he wouldn't make a good president.

Obama does have one of the more liberal records in the senate, as does Joe Biden. The GOP has messed up the past eight years, they lost the country's trust.

The man you SUPPORT John McCain said that in his speech. Obama doesn't need to vote against the Democrats if they're not the ones who messed up this country.

I stand by what I said. If you take a joke thread and turn it into a serious one while throwing out insults then that is failure. I never mentioned certain names, I was talking in general.

Don't you know the definition of personal insult?

I mean really, you honestly think I was serious?

That's why I posted the link to all the beautiful female Red Sox fans right? :lol: :cuckoo:

I stand by what I said. If you take a joke thread and turn it into a serious one while throwing out insults then that is failure. I never mentioned certain names, I was talking in general.

Don't you know the definition of personal insult?

I mean really, you honestly think I was serious?

That's why I posted the link to all the beautiful female Red Sox fans right? :lol: :cuckoo:
I never looked at your links man. The Sox suck anyway, along with the City they play out of.

Congress votes to immunize lawbreaking telecoms, legalize warrantless eavesdropping - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

I don't why you feel the need to think that unless Obama votes against the Dems then he wouldn't make a good president.

Obama does have one of the more liberal records in the senate, as does Joe Biden. The GOP has messed up the past eight years, they lost the country's trust.

The man you SUPPORT John McCain said that in his speech. Obama doesn't need to vote against the Democrats if they're not the ones who messed up this country.

So you believe in the last eight years that the Republicans have been wrong on every issue and the Democrats have been right on every issue?

If so get ready for a litany of links disproving that notion.

I never looked at your links man. The Sox suck anyway, along with the City they play out of.

Well you should recant the other statement you made then on the other thread if you didn't even look at the links.

The Red Sox have always been my favorite baseball team and they will win it all again this year.:D

Also, Boston is a great city.

I honestly don't know how you have a problem with this.

$25-60.jpg

So you believe in the last eight years that the Republicans have been wrong on every issue and the Democrats have been right on every issue?

If so get ready for a litany of links disproving that notion.

Course not, but I do know one thing for sure that is a fact.

For the last eight years, six of those had a Republican controlled White House and Congress.

And no amount of links you post on saying THAT is false will make those false links true.

I don't need a litany of links saying what one's opinion on who's right or wrong on each issue. Nobody is perfect, welcome to reality.

Course not, but I do know one thing for sure that is a fact.

For the last eight years, six of those had a Republican controlled White House and Congress.

And no amount of links you post on saying THAT is false will make those false links true.

I don't need a litany of links saying what one's opinion on who's right or wrong on each issue. Nobody is perfect, welcome to reality.

So if we have established that Republicans and Democrats are never right 100% of the time, then why has Obama voted 100% of the time the party line?

So if we have established that Republicans and Democrats are never right 100% of the time, then why has Obama voted 100% of the time the party line?

Nobody votes with their party line 100% of the time as I pointed out.

Obama just happens to be one of the more if not the most Liberal voter in congress.

I mean we can bring up how John McCain votes with Dubya least 90% of the time in 2007 but we'd end up just arguing in circles again.

Just like in this argument.

Forum List

Back