Wouldn't It Be Funny?

So you're saying that NO ONE got screwed of their land when Israel was created? NOBODY? Not one arab? Nada. Everything was legally done and above board? You sure? Or are you just having a Snickers moment?

So you're saying that NO ONE got screwed of their land when Israel was created? NOBODY? Not one arab? Nada. Everything was legally done and above board? You sure? Or are you just having a Snickers moment?
I think the world got screwed when the flush wasn't used after you were born.

Fact: All Muslim lands are stolen lands conquered by force where the native populations were forced to convert, leave or be killed. Okay by you?

Fact: All Muslim lands are stolen lands conquered by force where the native populations were forced to convert, leave or be killed. Okay by you?

That's not what we're talking about. And you're basically saying that you agree that they screwed tons of people but you don't care because others did it too somewhere else in the world. Good logic. Now try to get your other lobe to work.

Well, seeing as you insist I answer your stupid question, yes, the re-establishment of Israel was done legally & ethically by a vote of the member nations of the UN. And yes, some Palestinian squatters had to be removed.

That's not what we're talking about. And you're basically saying that you agree that they screwed tons of people but you don't care because others did it too somewhere else in the world. Good logic. Now try to get your other lobe to work.

Well, seeing as you insist I answer your stupid question, yes, the re-establishment of Israel was done legally & ethically by a vote of the member nations of the UN. And yes, some Palestinian squatters had to be removed.

Why should arabs be removed? The Israelis let a whole bunch of arabs stay in Israel as it is.
And if you agree that some arabs were removed, can you understand now why your premise that other arab country should welcome them home is total bullshit? They want to go back to their land in Israel.

And if the UN has any power over the ME, why doesn't Israel respect recent rulings at the UN that they don't like?

Your entire premise is screwy. You make it sound like you actually believe Israel is apartheid when Israel is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of virtually all living faiths including Muslim Palestinians represented in the Knesset with equal voting rights. Just curious, how many Christians & Jews are represented in Arab country governments?

Why should arabs be removed? The Israelis let a whole bunch of arabs stay in Israel as it is.
And if you agree that some arabs were removed, can you understand now why your premise that other arab country should welcome them home is total bullshit? They want to go back to their land in Israel.

Your entire premise is screwy. You make it sound like you actually believe Israel is apartheid when Israel is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of virtually all living faiths including Muslim Palestinians represented in the Knesset with equal voting rights. Just curious, how many Christians & Jews are represented in Arab country governments?
Well, seeing as you insist I answer your stupid question, yes, the re-establishment of Israel was done legally & ethically by a vote of the member nations of the UN. And yes, some Palestinian squatters had to be removed

I agree that Israel has muslims... in it, that's a decent start. Now all they have to do is to let the other arabs who were kicked off their land the chance to come back to it. Why not?

Why does Israel allow ANY of the Palestinian squatters to remain in Israel? Aren't the Palestinians fighting for freedom from Israel? My gripe with Israel is that Israel makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a securiity fence & concedes land to them so they stay in Israel.

Just curious Ima. Why is it that not a single Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

I agree that Israel has muslims... in it, that's a decent start. Now all they have to do is to let the other arabs who were kicked off their land the chance to come back to it. Why not?

Why does Israel allow ANY of the Palestinian squatters to remain in Israel? Aren't the Palestinians fighting for freedom from Israel? My gripe with Israel is that Israel makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a securiity fence & concedes land to them so they stay in Israel.
Just curious Ima. Why is it that not a single Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?
Because those arabs weren't from the surrounding countries.
And why should Israel kick arabs out? A true democracy doesn't separate people based on ethnicity.

Lots of people were screwed of land and wealth during the era in which Israel was created I am all for complete compensation for all land and wealth lost-----Jews lost far far far more land and wealth than did arabs Do you support compensation to the Buddhists for the destruction of their art in Afghanistan? Do you think Iran and Egypt and Iraq are in the mood do compensate jews who lost property and wealth then they fled? How about TUNISIA? Why stop there? Calcutta is glutted with Hindus who fled east pakistan before it became "bangladesh"

Lots of people were screwed of land and wealth during the era in which Israel was created I am all for complete compensation for all land and wealth lost-----Jews lost far far far more land and wealth than did arabs Do you support compensation to the Buddhists for the destruction of their art in Afghanistan? Do you think Iran and Egypt and Iraq are in the mood do compensate jews who lost property and wealth then they fled? How about TUNISIA? Why stop there? Calcutta is glutted with Hindus who fled east pakistan before it became "bangladesh"

This thread is about Israel and Palestine, what happened elsewhere is not only irrelevant but is no excuse to continue what's going on in Palestine.

I agree that what's going on in Israel is disgraceful & unforgivable. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concressions so the Palestinians can remain in Israel.

This thread is about Israel and Palestine, what happened elsewhere is not only irrelevant but is no excuse to continue what's going on in Palestine.

I agree that what's going on in Israel is disgraceful & unforgivable. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concressions so the Palestinians can remain in Israel.

What land concessions so they remained in israel??

Most, over 80% of the Arabs who later called themselves Palestinians got the land they were supposed to, it's called Jordan. Jordan is Palestine.

Most, over 80% of the Arabs who later called themselves Palestinians got the land they were supposed to, it's called Jordan. Jordan is Palestine.

And South Florida is Israel. What's your point? (Besides having a gay avatar)

Well you see Ima, thanks to the Arab countries uniting to annihilate Israel, after the 67 war Gaza along with the Sinai & West Bank became part of Israel. And Israel gave the Palestinians a Jew free Gaza.

What land concessions so they remained in israel??

Forum List

Back