~Would You Take A Life??~

I'm with syrenn. Watching the life flicker out of someone's else is very dramatic but I don't plan in advance of killing someone to even see such a thing or make note of it. Someone tries to hurts me or mine, I would kill them. Flicker or not.

I'm with syrenn. Watching the life flicker out of someone's else is very dramatic but I don't plan in advance of killing someone to even see such a thing or make note of it. Someone tries to hurts me or mine, I would kill them. Flicker or not.

For stealing your eggs no. For torching your home with you in it, yes. Let's apply some reason here.

For stealing your eggs no. For torching your home with you in it, yes. Let's apply some reason here.

The OP asks if you could take a life. Not the when and how or why you could. :)

My nephew is safer with me then with his own mother. She would not kill under any circumstances ...even it was to kill someone who was killing her own child.

Last edited:
or maybe that should read, could you take a life??

If so, can you describe what would motivate you to take another's life??

if it was absolutely necessary.it is not as easy as people think ,I had a guy attack me with an ax saying he was going to kill me and if I had killed him there is no way I would of been guilty of any crime but once I wrestled the axe from him I threw it on the roof and when I got him down all I did was hold him until police arrived and other than giving him a couple of whacks.. I didnt even hurt him.I will never really know if his intent was to kill..he was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and given a few months house arrest and probation and ordered to take something like AA...sometimes I wonder why I used nothing more than necessary force ,,but when see him around with his son I am glad it went the way it did

Last edited:

Hey!!! Are you stealing my eggs???? That, my dear, calls for a spanking.:lol:

I pray a couple of you idiots NEVER have to find out that killing someone isn't as easy a decision to make as you think it is.

But seriously, folks . . .

If you live in a state that utilizes capital punishment, you can (and DO) kill other humans all the time. When they shoot the juice, it is being shot in the name of "The PEOPLE of the State of . . . "

That's YOU, brother (and sister).

Wrong.

"in the name of the people of the state of ..." means the majority of voters. Not me, junior.

Besides, that doesn't the question at all. The question is "would YOU kill?" Not "what is capital punishment for $400."

Or maybe that should read, COULD you take a life??

If so, can you describe what would motivate you to take another's life??

I was once a Sergeant on the Guard Force at a Nuclear Power Plant. I would have shot you dead under certain situations.

There are few things (read people) that would even make me consider it.

Only three or four might prompt me to act upon the consideration. But it would not be lightly and until such a moment or incident occurred, I cannot truthfully say exactly what I would do.

If there was immediate threat to myself, my child, other family or friends I would with no hesitation. If someone I didn't know was in danger and I had the means to do so I would do the same. I have already twice had to make the heartbreaking decision to take life. While some may argue otherwise, the choice had to be made and I know in my heart I made the right one. I have aborted two of my own children in the past 6 years. I welcome the naysayers, but I find peace in my decisions.

Okay, let's dance.

You can have ONE userID on this site. You choose which. If you don't, I'll get rid of both.

But seriously, folks . . .

If you live in a state that utilizes capital punishment, you can (and DO) kill other humans all the time. When they shoot the juice, it is being shot in the name of "The PEOPLE of the State of . . . "

That's YOU, brother (and sister).

That's a HUGE leap.

In the sense of the direction of the OP, yes. But it is a valid point. Of course, it will be totally lost on death penalty proponents of which, I assume, you are one.

Has nothing to do with question, valid point, in YOUR opinion, or not.

If there was immediate threat to myself, my child, other family or friends I would with no hesitation. If someone I didn't know was in danger and I had the means to do so I would do the same. I have already twice had to make the heartbreaking decision to take life. While some may argue otherwise, the choice had to be made and I know in my heart I made the right one. I have aborted two of my own children in the past 6 years. I welcome the naysayers, but I find peace in my decisions.

Intense as I know your personal situation. I have never aborted but I would and will take a life(I'm not talking about abortion) with no hesitation. My father is a retired Navy Seal who went to Vietnam and Desert Storm and growing up with him plus a physically abusive step father have engraved my brain, my personality to kill mean men. No women or kids, just mean men. I've seen death with my own eyes and it does something to you, mentally.
:cuckoo:

I love all and never look for trouble. I've never been arrested for anything and would rather spread love but violence does happen and I am ready when it comes knocking on my door.

Same goes for this user ID as the other. Choose one. Or I will. And I'm good at choosing "none".

Okay, let's dance.

You can have ONE userID on this site. You choose which. If you don't, I'll get rid of both.

:thup:

Interesting. Most people I know that are adamant they could take a life never have.

I have never taken a life because I never had to. But would I hesitate if threatened under the conditions I previously stated? Yes. I could. No doubt about it.
How I would handle it afterwards remains to be discovered. Which I hope never does.

Forum List

Back