Tennessee is trying to ban contrails from commercial aircraft

From your article:

We have a higher risk of extinction by carbon monoxide coming out of our tailpipes then by planes creating contrails (clouds, water vapor) thousands of feet in the air. :rolleyes: Pointless argument.

You folks are sounding like physics deniers.
In fact, contrail clouds may be a more significant factor in global warming than carbon dioxide or other fuel emissions,

^^^^^ the part you missed in your obvious cherry pick.

From the linked article. They believe that chemicals and other control agents are being sprayed out by jet engines. And they linger in the humidity.
Yeah, they say it could lower emissions, but that's not the point of this conspiracy theory led bill. :)
  • A Tennessee state bill is trying to ban chemtrails and references a conspiracy theory.
  • The trails released by aircraft are formed of water vapor and linger in high humidity.
  • The wording of the bill means it could actually lower climate emissions.
You have no idea what you are responding to, do you?

Tennessee is trying to ban 'chemtrails' from planes based on a wild conspiracy theory

“The chemtrail conspiracy theory claims that commercial aircraft spray chemicals into the atmosphere for malign purposes.”

Being a red state, it’s a safe bet that Tennessee would not ban contrails due to the toxic compounds they contain. It would take a half-baked conspiracy theory (not an environmental threat) to motivate those folks.

View attachment 921209

Chemtrails have their genesis in the film Goldfinger. Pussy Galore used chemtrails to knock out the troops gaurding the mint.

She sprayed them from her squadron of light aircraft armed with sprayers. FACT.

So I think we need to believe the science and salute the good folk in Tennessee.

You have no idea what you are responding to, do you?
Yes, son, I do. You posted that the title of the OP was a lie and the linked article was false.

It is not. Here's another. From a source in the actual state of...I have zero idea. :)

LOL. You still don't know.
Post #50
"Thread title is false, lies about what the linked article said. Please remove".

Post #51
"Your title is deceptive and it's impossible to ban contrails, you moron".

Have I misinterpreted what you wrote here?
Cause it looks like banning contrails is what they are looking to do...in TN anyway. :auiqs.jpg:

The bill has nothing to do with contrails or chemtrails.

It is a ban on any cloud seeding for geoengineering purposes.

"to prohibit the intentional injection, release, or dispersion, by any means, of chemicals, chemical compounds, substances, or apparatus within the borders of this state into the atmosphere with the express purpose of affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight."

Post #50
"Thread title is false, lies about what the linked article said. Please remove".

Post #51
"Your title is deceptive and it's impossible to ban contrails, you moron".

Have I misinterpreted what you wrote here?
Cause it looks like banning contrails is what they are looking to do...in TN anyway. :auiqs.jpg:
You still don't know. Too funny.

Not just jet engines. Piston and prop also do contrails, as these images from World War 2 will show;
iu

iu

iu

The bill has nothing to do with contrails or chemtrails.

It is a ban on any cloud seeding for geoengineering purposes.

"to prohibit the intentional injection, release, or dispersion, by any means, of chemicals, chemical compounds, substances, or apparatus within the borders of this state into the atmosphere with the express purpose of affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight."
Over 60+ posts mostly expressing opinions and degrees of ignorance until this one of yours.
So typical here that it takes so many posts to start to acquire facts.

The OP includes a link that is an article filled with distortions and misinformation, going down the "chemtrail" rabbit hole.
It does have an embedded link to a slightly more informative article though such continues on the disinformation trail;
... but gives us the Bill ID, so finally some real facts can be examined;

Atmospheric geoengineering is one of many ideas being investigated and proposed for supposed solution to ACC-AGW hypothesis. Supposedly more human tinkering with nature to correct the theory of human adverse results from tinkering with nature.:rolleyes:

Plus some CO2 and traces of avgas and/or jet fuel.
If a commercial airliner has to declare an emergency, a good bit of the time they will dump raw jet fuel before attempting to land too... often over heavily populated areas.

A buddy of mine told me that the contrails are used to effect the weather. Seriously, and he doesn't even live in Tennessee.

Forum List

Back