Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might as well...why not make it a tradition for the Pub House to have a witch hunt investgation, then impeach the Dem president for some ridiculous "outrage". The faster more people will realize what a lying BS scam your incompetent, greedy party is...

I saw our Muslim President eating pork ribs!

Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!

I voted no. It''s silliness at it's finest to think for a minute that any attempts to oust him in this manner would do anything to help the situation for anyone.

I do wonder why he decided to cover Holder's ass like this but ultimately it is his perogative to do so. Perhaps eventually we will find out why but this isn't the answer.

Just vote the joker out in November and be done with it all. Somewhere down the line the truth will likely come out.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes.
2. I think we grab him by the scuff of the neck this summer and kick his evil ass to the curb before election!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Im not on the "right". Im glad you see absolutely nothing wrong with the suspension of constitutional rights because someone is arbitrarily deemed "an enemy combatant". You'll feel right at home when they arbitrarily label YOU an enemy combatant and exterminate you without due process. Guilty without trial, burden of proof or otherwise.

I can not believe how far off the cliff this nation has gone. People actually applauding despotic and totalitarian measures becuase their "guy" is the one exacting the executions.

Go read some fucking history books, then the constitution and get back to us when you aren't so fucking stupid.

I am not in Yemen fighting against the United States. Do you really think that they did not have proof of his activities.

Should I read the same books that made you this stupid?

There was as much or more evidence of WMD's in Iraq and you see how that worked out, didn't you?

That was just Bush sending one of his coloreds to the UN to lie for him.

I am not in Yemen fighting against the United States. Do you really think that they did not have proof of his activities.

Should I read the same books that made you this stupid?

There was as much or more evidence of WMD's in Iraq and you see how that worked out, didn't you?

That was just Bush sending one of his coloreds to the UN to lie for him.

Negged for blatant, racist idiocy!

Why waste the money when we can vote his ass out of office?

I don't look at as a waste of money compared to the waste of money the government has already wasted. You got to start some where by telling the government enough is enough. If you don't we will be right back here if not further than we are now. In the end you will have saved trillions of dollars.

So you have nothing then. Just as I figured. I guess those who want to impeach him can't claim to believe in the Constitution since they want to impeach him for just being Obama.

Well, assassinating american citizens with bomb strikes on foreign sovereign nations should count. But it seems to go unnoticed.

I can list more too, if you'd like.

I would like to see more.

I don't see dropping a bomb on someone actively engaged in murderous acts against the United States as being a crime. If you can show me evidence we had the ability to capture and try him, I am all ears.

Seal Team 6 went into Pakistan and got OBL. Is that evidence enough for you?

Forum List

Back