Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

Would You Support The Impeachment Of President Barack Obama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barrack Obama has proven yet again, just like his mentor James Earl Carter, that once in a while Americans will elect a man to the highest office in the land who is completely unable to perform the job as President. Inexperienced, amateurish at best, polarizing, and the list goes on and on. Barry and the boys are an unmitigated failure. To deny it is to live in a land populated with mythological figures such as unicorns and trolls (Although Biden comes close to being a real life troll).

Should he be impeached? No. Should he be replaced? As soon as possible.

That was just Bush sending one of his coloreds to the UN to lie for him.

Negged for blatant, racist idiocy!

Some folks are just a bit too slow to pick up sarcasm.

post-3141-0-33318200-1304059196.gif

Says the man with an abusive, alcoholic anti semite as his avatar.

So says the one that has an avatar of the image that destroy's the word. And a moniker with No Nukes Hypocrite much?

It would only look so to someone as slow as you. If I have to explain it....

Yep no nukes but showing a nuke exploding got it. Just like you see what you want to see
abusive, alcoholic anti semite when that isn't the meaning of the avatar and I see you want to destroy mankind

Says the man with an abusive, alcoholic anti semite as his avatar.

Who? The 'SWAMP FOX'?

Deflect much asshole?

I hope no one tells him that it is really just a picture of Mel Gibson, it would destroy him.

I'm aware of the Movie and what it Represents. Actor whom portrayed him notwithstanding and Mel's problem.

I don't go for the 'Cult Of Personality' like you and your idiot counterparts.

FOCUS, shithead...FOCUS.

So says the one that has an avatar of the image that destroy's the word. And a moniker with No Nukes Hypocrite much?

Yep no nukes but showing a nuke exploding got it. Just like you see what you want to see
abusive, alcoholic anti semite when that isn't the meaning of the avatar and I see you want to destroy mankind

As an artist, I find images of the nuclear bomb exploding breathtakingly beautiful. So beautiful, but so deadly. I have used it in more than one of my paintings.

A picture of Mel Gibson is just that, no matter what role he is playing.

As an artist, I find images of the nuclear bomb exploding breathtakingly beautiful. So beautiful, but so deadly. I have used it in more than one of my paintings.

Images of death excite you got it.

Someone with the name TakeAStepBack sounds like an expert on backpedaling.

Now he's a regular comedian. Progressives are pretty lousy at hiding their bigotry and racism. This is a fine example.

And the handle matches the avatar, you just obviously do not know a thing about type 2 jamming, or good music.

Having been a professional musician and a club owner in New York City, I know a bit about music. i used to hang out with the likes of Miles Davis, Dizzy Gillespie and Chet Baker.

Images of death excite you got it.

You obviously do not get it at all.

You have me confused with Andy Warhol.

Forum List

Back