Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

Yet he got intel and as minority leader, should have made the Turtle aware for the senate members own safety.

The hell they didn't. There were some of the most violent engagements in the tunnel.
Different tunnel. Bit yes those MAGArats were violent

It is very interesting that people who stayed INSIDE THE VELVET ROPES ARE NOW IN PRISON.

INSURRECTIONISTS WHO STAY WITHIN THE VELVET ROPES! :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Yet, the man who dropped the gun did not jail time. I can not find one story saying this man is MAGA, non. He must be a democrat. Felony gun charges during the insurrection, no jail time, probation.
Kansas City Star

Missouri man who carried loaded gun onto Capitol grounds on Jan. 6 gets probation​

Yet he got intel and as minority leader, should have made the Turtle aware for the senate members own safety.

How do you know? You're quoting a biased rightwing source that didn't even know Schumer wasn't the Majority Leader. Maybe it it was McConnell who got that Intel. Maybe there was no such Intel. Justthenews is a hack site by John Solomon who got booted from publishing editorials for thehill.

The hell they didn't. There were some of the most violent engagements in the tunnel.
Don't forget the pass Schumer got when he yelled out in front of
the gates of the Supreme Court threatening SCOTUS " I wanna
tell you Gorsuch,I wanna tell you Kavanaugh ... YOU have released
the whirlwind ... And You will pay the price. "
Mark Levin has much to say about that display.
Where Schumer { Senate Majority leader at the time } was
never even mildly reprimanded.

How do you know? You're quoting a biased rightwing source that didn't even know Schumer wasn't the Majority Leader. Maybe it it was McConnell who got that Intel. Maybe there was no such Intel. Justthenews is a hack site by John Solomon who got booted from publishing editorials for thehill.
John Solomon is one of the Last standing trustworthy,honest
to a fault and tedious Journalists still around.
I challenge you and your type to name one outright Lie
or falsehood Solomon pushed,wrote about or commented on.

Yeah, right.

FBI intelligence warning that Jan. 6 protesters might violently storm the Capitol, target lawmakers and blockade Democrats in tunnels was never sent to frontline police commanders and officers, but was quietly emailed the night before to a top aide to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, according to documents that raise new concern that politics trumped security preparedness in the fateful hours before the riot.
Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher emailed top Schumer aide Kelly Fado, now the Senate's deputy sergeant of arms, at about 9:40 p.m. on Jan. 5, 2021 saying he wanted to "provide you visibility" to new intelligence that an FBI threat analysis center had received from a website owner, according to documents obtained by Just the News.
The information explicitly warned that demonstrators had detailed maps of the tunnel systems around the Capitol frequented by lawmakers and their staffs and they were plotting to create a "perimeter" for potential violence and to find "Democratic members early to block them from entering the Capitol." One point of entry the rioters were targeting was the Library of Congress, he warned.
"The owner of the website submitted an online tip to the FBI NTOC (National Threat Operations Center) stating that he has noticed a significant uptick in new visitors to his website," Gallagher wrote. "We have identified numerous open-source comments indicating groups intentions of finding the tunnel entrances and confronting/blocking" members of Congress.

"Additionally," he said, "we have seen a huge uptick with reporting via open source of the groups intentions of forming a perimeter around the campus (indicated in image #5 above) from 0600-1000 hours in order to block all MOC's from getting inside our perimeter to the Buildings with spots identified for direct action."

Watch a J6 timeline video and you'll see you are wrong.
Chuck Schumer was not Majority leader on 1/5, Mitch McConnel was Majority Leader until 1/20ish....?

I'll let thehill explain in great detail why they dumped him...

Don't forget the pass Schumer got when he yelled out in front of
the gates of the Supreme Court threatening SCOTUS " I wanna
tell you Gorsuch,I wanna tell you Kavanaugh ... YOU have released
the whirlwind ... And You will pay the price. "
Mark Levin has much to say about that display.
Where Schumer { Senate Majority leader at the time } was
never even mildly reprimanded.
That was back in 2018 and in less than 24 hours Schumer apologized in public and reneged his comments.

Ukraine is being used in order to help bankrupt our country.
Nothing more.It's the easiest,most conceivable way to impliment
The Cloward-Piven strategy.A leftist dream dating back to the
60's and before.A strategy born out of the likes of
Columbia U.Whihc also explains why Obama went to Columbia.
From of all places a Junior College { Occidental College } where
he must have used his Passport as proof that he could be considered
a Foreign Exchange student thus gaining free college with a
Fullbright Scholarship.Only Foreign Exchange students were
awarded Fulbright Scholarships.
How did Obama manage to get into Columbia U. where virtually
no one { save one person } knew of a Barack Obama.
Cloward-Piven was the Jewel of one of the most
Radical Magazines the last 50 years - The Nation -.

No, you're referencing new law. Your link is 2018 plus supplements.
If only you had known to look at the bottom of that statute, you would have seen a portion of it was amended in 2021...
(Pub. L. 107–117, div. B, §911, Jan. 10, 2002, 115 Stat. 2322; Pub. L. 117–77, §2(a), Dec. 22, 2021, 135 Stat. 1522.)
And what was amended in 2021? Had you clicked on that date in your link and it would have seen...
Savvy?

That's your argument about emergencies and who has authority to call up the DCNG. That law didn't exist on 1/6/21. It was created because of 1/6/21 on 12/22/21. Like I said, but you ignored, if you want to argue the law, argue what the law was then. Not what it is now.
You have not posted the new law? You have no understanding what you are reading. Says it at the top of the page.

Notice the pulldown, watch what happens.
This is the law I quoted, next I will click on the pulldown and post that after

1714494826601.png

Hmmm, I have a choice of which law to look at. What do you think current, means?
1714495607284.png

Yes follow the links, and it states nothing that contradicts anything that I have stated. Once an emergency is declared, the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol takes effect. This allows the Chief of the Capitol Police to follow the Emergency Plan an call the appropriate Executive authorities to deploy Federal Troops into the Jurisdiction of the Legislative branch.

During emergencies. An emergency is declared by who, which is your previous question, that is covered by more than a law in one title. Now you did notice, that this is just Titles 1 through 9. Is this the only Title that we need to look at? I will have to answer that as well.
1714496580772.png

At least, for now, you can see that this is not as simple as saying the Speaker of the House is not involved. And, sadly, we will never have access to the Emergency Plan to Protect the House which most likely is the only document that is definitive. It is the governing document in Emergencies, and most likely specifically states who declares an emergency.

That is not an admission on my part that I will never show who declares an emergency. I have at least two precedents to post, one arising from the assassination of Martin Luther King, one when the Puerto Rican terrorists shot congressman in congress, the other concerns the gun that was fired or went off in congress.
You keep stressing the law, like that is the only relevant document, there are precedents, and the House Rules.

Not for almost a at least 8 years has he been a tedious journalist....

-----------------------------------------------

Editorially, Just the News does not label opinion content, and actually, they don’t produce op-eds; however, in examining story selection, they routinely favor President Trump such as this: Trump campaign slaps New York Times with libel suit while reporting negatively on Democrats such as this: Cruz decries ‘dangerous’ Schumer threats against justices, seeks censure. They have published misinformation during the CoronaVirus outbreak of 2020, as seen below in our failed fact checks section. In general, news reporting is not always factual and holds a moderately strong right-leaning bias.

Failed Fact Checks

It should be noted that others have accused John Solomon of promoting false conspiracy theories regarding the Biden’s and Ukraine.

No, you're referencing new law. Your link is 2018 plus supplements.
If only you had known to look at the bottom of that statute, you would have seen a portion of it was amended in 2021...
(Pub. L. 107–117, div. B, §911, Jan. 10, 2002, 115 Stat. 2322; Pub. L. 117–77, §2(a), Dec. 22, 2021, 135 Stat. 1522.)
And what was amended in 2021? Had you clicked on that date in your link and it would have seen...
What if I state you are in error if you are not referencing the Statutes at Large?
I found this after clicking on your link, reading it three times, then this seemed to pop out at me, at the top of the page. This is a discussion nobody can have simply by linking to the first google search result (not suggesting you are doing that). It takes time to sort through all of this and find what is relevant.
1714497214404.png

more stuff to consider

They have published misinformation during the CoronaVirus outbreak of 2020, as seen below in our failed fact checks section. In general, news reporting is not always factual and holds a moderately strong right-leaning bias.

Failed Fact Checks

Who checked the facts? More propaganda. Democrats make a fact checker, then say look we are right, we fact check us

The map of the tunnel system contained in that threat assessment refers to the complex underground tunnels leading to the Capitol.
I never quoted any map. Try again. The tunnel entrances were the targets and there was a fight to enter.

Once again you should check out those timeline videos.....you might learn something.

Maybe there was no such Intel. Justthenews is a hack site by John Solomon who got booted from publishing editorials for thehill.
Maybe you should have opened the link prior to opining:

You can read the email and attachments here:

GallagherFado010521EmailWAttachments.pdf

Gallagher, Fado and the Capitol Police press office did not respond to requests for comment Thursday.

Gallagher's email to Fado included several screen shots of web communications where demonstrators had detailed maps and discussed plotting specific actions, such as a plan to "block all the tunnel exits" and to ensure that legislators feel "our anger and resolve."

Chuck Schumer was not Majority leader on 1/5, Mitch McConnel was Majority Leader until 1/20ish....?
Schumer and the Turtle are long time butt buddies........Schumer has received credible information that his minority members could be put at risk of violence. You don't think he'd mention it to the Turtle? Maybe he didn't want the GOP to know, if so, why?

You know, thank you for linking that. All those articles they pounced on have now, some five years later, been shown to be true.

I never quoted any map. Try again. The tunnel entrances were the targets and there was a fight to enter.

Once again you should check out those timeline videos.....you might learn something.

Maybe you should have opened the link prior to opining:

You can read the email and attachments here:

GallagherFado010521EmailWAttachments.pdf

Gallagher, Fado and the Capitol Police press office did not respond to requests for comment Thursday.

Gallagher's email to Fado included several screen shots of web communications where demonstrators had detailed maps and discussed plotting specific actions, such as a plan to "block all the tunnel exits" and to ensure that legislators feel "our anger and resolve."

Schumer and the Turtle are long time butt buddies........Schumer has received credible information that his minority members could be put at risk of violence. You don't think he'd mention it to the Turtle? Maybe he didn't want the GOP to know, if so, why?

You know, thank you for linking that. All those articles they pounced on have now, some five years later, been shown to be true.
Have you noticed, when facts are presented that prove them wrong, they go silent and come up with a new twist on what is already proven false.

Have you noticed, when facts are presented that prove them wrong, they go silent and come up with a new twist on what is already proven false.
This probably the umpteenth thread on the very same issue, providing the very same facts as presented in each thread before, they lose the same arguments every time and comeback like all over again.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Who checked the facts? More propaganda. Democrats make a fact checker, then say look we are right, we fact check us
If Only Fortune Cookies could be such smart Alecks.
Where the Master said ... ' Have no friends s'not equal
to yourself '.
Sounds about Kosher.W/o even mustard.Or a nice poppyseed
bun.These Message Boarders are about as absorbing as a
duck billed turkey right before Thanksgiving.

Forum List

Back