Would you agree to higher taxes in exchange for healthcare and college at no-cost?

Equal access to Education gives every child a more equal access at life. If a child is smart & studies hard he has an equal chance of advancement as a child who parents are rich.

Public education is generally cheaper than Private. Education pays a 9 to 1 on extra taxes collected later in life.

So you might not want to pay for it but US society needs Engineers, Doctors, Nurses.... then US deserve the best ones...

As I said, you want to go to college then you pay for it, if your children want to go to college you pay for it or they pay for it. I have no desire to pay for you nor them

What if you can't afford it or your choice is compromised?

You are making children suffer for their parents mistakes?

The funny thing is you will then blame the children for generational poverty.

You want to continue with the school tie system, You actively campaign against the land of opportunity to keep the land of status quo (and worse)

Oh save the left tard BS. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth and neither was my husband. We took out loans, studied our asses off and got good jobs after graduating and then paid off those loans. It's so damn simple YOU can do it, but nope, you want it handed to to you. Sorry pal, I still have a nasty taste in mouth from having to pay for lazy broke joke's health care. I'm drawing the line, NO MORE. The well is dry
Of course, in Reaganist America, college costs 3x as much as when you went and bankers make a mint on the loans,the min wage is 2/3 as much, etc etc. Great job!

You forgot to add "hater dupe". Again....pay for your own education, I have no desire to
You morons don't want to pay to live here at all. Mindlessly shortsighted and selfish. Hater dupe lol.

BTW, you already were paying for the uninsured's health care, just in the stupidest, most expensive way possible. Now they get preventive care and doctor's advice etc. And don't have to go on welfare to get it, dingbat dupe.

As I said, you want to go to college then you pay for it, if your children want to go to college you pay for it or they pay for it. I have no desire to pay for you nor them

You want to continue with the school tie system, You actively campaign against the land of opportunity to keep the land of status quo (and worse)

Oh save the left tard BS. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth and neither was my husband. We took out loans, studied our asses off and got good jobs after graduating and then paid off those loans. It's so damn simple YOU can do it, but nope, you want it handed to to you. Sorry pal, I still have a nasty taste in mouth from having to pay for lazy broke joke's health care. I'm drawing the line, NO MORE. The well is dry
Of course, in Reaganist America, college costs 3x as much as when you went and bankers make a mint on the loans,the min wage is 2/3 as much, etc etc. Great job!

You forgot to add "hater dupe". Again....pay for your own education, I have no desire to
You morons don't want to pay to live here at all. Mindlessly shortsighted and selfish. Hater dupe lol.

BTW, you already were paying for the uninsured's health care, just in the stupidest, most expensive way possible. Now they get preventive care and doctor's advice etc. And don't have to go on welfare to get it, dingbat dupe.

You're quite the idiot....once again....you pay for yours and we will pay for ours. I'm not taking care of your lazy asses

You're quite the idiot....once again....you pay for yours and we will pay for ours. I'm not taking care of your lazy asses
The point is that the GOP has made life almost impossible for the nonrich, stupid. Get your tiny, selfish, brainwashed head out of your ass.

Wait just a god damn minute, cowboy's location shows Ireland, wtf are you doing trying to tell me what to do in the USA?
You hater dupes should take advice from ANYONE, ugly American dupe. lol Obviously he's an American and they have satellite tv in Ireland.

Actually I am Irish but employ just over a dozen people in America through a partnership. We work in the cloud computing industry....

I am telling you Sassy because unlike you I have live in many countries around the world and have seen various forms of Government.
The method of government you are proposing I have seen, It is South Africa.
SA is a massive inequality, access to education and health care is financially dependent, gun ownership is high, Public healthcare is low.... The country is very dangerous, very violent, commerce is harder due to crime. Middle class have to live on compounds with private armed security.
Diseases are uncontrollable.

So when I give my advice, it is because I have seen more than most...

The point is that the GOP has made life almost impossible for the nonrich, stupid. Get your tiny, selfish, brainwashed head out of your ass.

HAHAHAHA Listen up you tired old communist, people are sick of paying for you and your fellow parasites. We earned what we have....now get off your lazy dead ass and earn your own.

Fix what?

Your claim that they made college affordable
or
Your claim that they made college unaffordable

?????????
They stopped making college affordable. The GOP.

So like healthcare it'll take Democrats to control Congress and the white house to get er done.

We already know the GOP will obstruct. And president Clinton will get it done.
How does either party hold any sway over college tuition fees?
Article and paragraph, please
I'm on a smart phone. It's a fact. Government use to subsidize state schools and teabaggers demanded cuts. What do I have to fucking educate you? You giving me homework? I'm your bitch now? Google boy.
No
I'm not your bitches to verify your claims.

You made a Bullshit claim that a political party played a role in controlling tuition costs.
I asked what authority either party has to do such a thing.

Your claim = your burden of proof
“Public education is under attack. We are living through a movement in which schooling is being radically re-envisioned as a private rather than a public enterprise, with little debate over whether the ideology of the free market belongs in American schools in the first place.”

Diane Ravitch – Former US Assistant Secretary of Education

Her title, itself, flies in the face of the COTUS

Wait just a god damn minute, cowboy's location shows Ireland, wtf are you doing trying to tell me what to do in the USA?
You hater dupes should take advice from ANYONE, ugly American dupe. lol Obviously he's an American and they have satellite tv in Ireland.

Actually I am Irish but employ just over a dozen people in America through a partnership. We work in the cloud computing industry....

I am telling you Sassy because unlike you I have live in many countries around the world and have seen various forms of Government.
SA is a massive inequality, access to education and health care is financially dependent, gun ownership is high, Public healthcare is low.... The country is very dangerous, very violent, commerce is harder due to crime. Middle class have to live on compounds with private armed security.

Here Ted....think very hard about this.

11892257_955223431187435_2372771697125084571_n.jpg

And paying for nothing. Educate your own damn help instead of expecting Americans to pay for it for you.

HAHAHAHA Listen up you tired old communist, people are sick of paying for you and your fellow parasites. We earned what we have....now get off your lazy dead ass and earn your own.
I'm a retired teacher/businessman, stupid. lol. People haven't changed, moron, the system has gotten unfair the last 40 years.

I'm a retired teacher/businessman, stupid. lol. People haven't changed, moron, the system has gotten unfair the last 40 years.

LOL @ teacher....there lies your problem. You should have chosen how to use the system to your advantage instead of letting it kick your ass. I played it like a fiddle and have no intentions of sharing what we earned with you.

Fix what?

Your claim that they made college affordable
or
Your claim that they made college unaffordable

?????????
They stopped making college affordable. The GOP.

So like healthcare it'll take Democrats to control Congress and the white house to get er done.

We already know the GOP will obstruct. And president Clinton will get it done.
How does either party hold any sway over college tuition fees?
Article and paragraph, please
I'm on a smart phone. It's a fact. Government use to subsidize state schools and teabaggers demanded cuts. What do I have to fucking educate you? You giving me homework? I'm your bitch now? Google boy.
No
I'm not your bitches to verify your claims.

You made a Bullshit claim that a political party played a role in controlling tuition costs.
I asked what authority either party has to do such a thing.

Your claim = your burden of proof
It was all too easy to fucking find you lazy piece of shit.

Having bankrupted his state with tax cuts over the last four years, Kansas’ Republican Governor, Sam Brownback, proposed on Feb. 5th to fill his budget gap by cutting $45 million from Education. That same day in Louisiana, Tea Party favorite Bobby Jindal faced an even larger shortfall, and for the same reason. He proposed cutting education by as much as $300 million. These cuts are more than just the ill-advised application of faulty economics the GOP is famous for; they represent the latest aspect of the Republican War on Education.
We were talking about tuition costs.
Are the STATE cuts specific to colleges or are we talking about public schools? Or both?

In either case, if we're talking about STATE colleges, GREAT :clap2:
That is the responsibility of the state, NOT the Fed Gov't.

And can't even speak English???

Here Ted....think very hard about this.

11892257_955223431187435_2372771697125084571_n.jpg

Sassy,

You really struggle in a discussion when you are under pressure. You resort to personal insults and massively wild statements.

I say you must struggled with debating skills. You see I have proposed a method of education which is the most common in the world.

You answer was that I am Irish and therefore my opinion is not valid. You never took understood that I made a case that Public Education pays for itself, it is very generous payback to society.

While I am not an American Citizen, I probably pay far more US taxes than you.

So I can come this forum and tell you I don't want the rich boys doing the best courses, I want the best doing the best courses. Why? Because I am the guy who employs them.

Forum List

Back