And the most judgmental people on earth are …

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
if you guessed Progressives in America, you are 100% correct, read what author Jack Cashill says:

He pointed to the recent controversy over use of the term “anchor baby” to describe the U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants.

It was a term used by Senate Minority leader Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., on the Senate floor in 1993. His conclusion was that “no sane country” would allow illegal immigrants to so easily gain a foothold.

snip

“So if you don’t believe in affirmative action, you’re racist,” he said. “If you don’t believe in illegal immigration, you’re a xenophobe. If you don’t believe that the earth is going to turn into a cinder in the next 10 years, you’re a climate-change denialist, a term they borrowed from the Holocaust. That’s how sinister their use of language is.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------

the things on which progressives pass judgment change from day to day, we see it here on USMB every day.., even in every post they make, calling them hypocrites go over their heads like a supersonic missile. :up:

The hardcore Left have become the intolerant, closed-minded, hateful, nasty curmudgeons they used to loathe.

The hardcore Right has made it easier for them, yes, but that's not an excuse.
The hardcore Right have become the intolerant, closed-minded, hateful, nasty curmudgeons they used to loathe.

The hardcore Left has made it easier for them, yes, but that's not an excuse.

Uuuummmm, yup, I agree with both statements........ :thup:

A conservative website articles saying progressives are judgemental is a laugh. Quoting this piece of shit writing: When you point the finger at someone else there's three pointing back at you.

A conservative website articles saying progressives are judgemental is a laugh. Quoting this piece of shit writing: When you point the finger at someone else there's three pointing back at you.
So when there are three fingers pointing back, then nine finger point back at the three finger and then we go to 27 and so on.

Idiot.

The hardcore Left have become the intolerant, closed-minded, hateful, nasty curmudgeons they used to loathe.

The hardcore Right have become the intolerant, closed-minded, hateful, nasty curmudgeons they used to loathe.

Deflection noted.

Deflection noted.
Deflection..... I like that..... You should write comedy :lmao:
Should we change your name to rdean? :thup:

Deflection noted.
And again.

Deflection noted.
And again.
Self delusion must be fun, that's twice you've done it. :lmao:

the things on which progressives pass judgment change from day to day, we see it here on USMB every day.., even in every post they make, calling them hypocrites go over their heads like a supersonic missile. :up:
I'm glad that you specify "progressives", the folks I would think of as the hardcore Left.

People who lean Left, just like people who lean Right, are capable of thinking outside an ideological vacuum and can be tolerant and open-minded.

It's just fascinating (and disappointing) to see the side of the spectrum that used to be so free-thinking turn into what it has.

Last edited:
What is the source for the OP's opinion?

How is the OP measuring "most" and "judgmental" and what constitutes the "hardcore left" and where is his factual comparison to the rest of the "people on earth"?

Or was this just a "rush to judgment" on the part of the "most hardcore" OP?

Inquiring minds want to know!

if you guessed Progressives in America, you are 100% correct, read what author Jack Cashill says:

He pointed to the recent controversy over use of the term “anchor baby” to describe the U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants.

It was a term used by Senate Minority leader Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., on the Senate floor in 1993. His conclusion was that “no sane country” would allow illegal immigrants to so easily gain a foothold.

snip

“So if you don’t believe in affirmative action, you’re racist,” he said. “If you don’t believe in illegal immigration, you’re a xenophobe. If you don’t believe that the earth is going to turn into a cinder in the next 10 years, you’re a climate-change denialist, a term they borrowed from the Holocaust. That’s how sinister their use of language is.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So Cashill's judgment is that progressives are judgmental.

Fascinating.

An example would be the looney progressive panels on MSNBC this morning attacking Carson with comments like.... There is no way a black man raised by a single mother could have succeeded without government help. Just doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back