Would you agree to higher taxes in exchange for healthcare and college at no-cost?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Which purposes do our taxes go to? This is kind of regarding the controversy in the US. For higher taxes (how high would you allow? 30% or more?) Instead of payment changes per school district, a fixed amount budget per school. College at no cost as in tuition is 0, still paid by taxes. No payment per semester/quarter. Don't need loans for education.
However I suppose too many people won't accept my idea just calling it stupid.

112d3d249a5e61515b48215660121dbb.jpg

No. The corrrupt politicians you would be giving the tax money to would steal, lose or waste that money and give you crappy education and healthcare in return.

Better to keep your own money and provide both for yourself.

Nothing is free.

When the government makes something "free" it cost the productive segment of society a whole lot of money. Take the rapid increase in College cost, directly related to money that the federal government has poured into education.

While the idea is a good one it just makes college HS plus. If made free I am not sure the country could afford the massive increase in expense.

How about throwing in a house, car, food and a pension? We could disband our military to help pay for it. Sounds like the Bernie Sanders plan.

NO. you leeches are sucking enough off from TAXPAYERS families. You want all that move to country that offers it. SEE ya bye

this what the Democrat party wants to see of you all. you can all be happy little julies sucking off the taxpayers while those IN government become YOUR MASTERS
You fools really believe the Democrats are looking out for your best interest. the only thing they are interested in. IS THEIR power over you

No...

I don't want to pay for your erratic lifestyle' you making poor decisions in eating habits, your erratic driving..

Your poor cowardly decisions in going for a liberal arts degrees.

No......

Pay for that crap yourself I am not your daddy...

No. The corrrupt politicians you would be giving the tax money to would steal, lose or waste that money and give you crappy education and healthcare in return.

Really? Even though collage is now $20k a year? Cons never realize when things are broke cause they usually got there's already.

Which purposes do our taxes go to? This is kind of regarding the controversy in the US. For higher taxes (how high would you allow? 30% or more?) Instead of payment changes per school district, a fixed amount budget per school. College at no cost as in tuition is 0, still paid by taxes. No payment per semester/quarter. Don't need loans for education.
Yup some will call you stupid and you may well be but that's neither here nor there.
To answer you question, no, I personally would not pay higher taxes period.

Really? Even though collage is now $20k a year? Cons never realize when things are broke cause they usually got there's already.
Theirs, not there's...... No wonder you want free college....... :eusa_whistle:

I went school by earning scholarships, taking out loans, and working 40+ hours a week...

And now you want me to pay for yours???

Get a fucking life, loser.

Fucking. Seriously silly boo boo

You dumb ass democrats made it that way.. God Damn you guys are stupid..

You cause this shit and then cry...

Fuck you

Were not your daddy

I went school by earning scholarships, taking out loans, and working 40+ hours a week...

You went when school was affordable. It was $5k a year when I went. Graduated with $1500 debt.

You went to school when government subsidized and kept college affordable so yes asshole I want you to do the same for the next generation you greedy ignorant fuck.

Yup....it is stupid.

Here's why:

What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly
Thomas Paine..

Work for what you deem important.

Might I suggest a cursory glance at the Constitution?

It spells out, specifically, what our tax dollars are to be used for.

Meanwhile, to answer your question....NO
Maybe you'd like the Netherlands.
The tax rate, however, is more than 40%

Sorry, I don't want to bust my ass all week to get slightly more than half my pay while my government decides how to spend the other half

You went when school was affordable. It was $5k a year when I went. Graduated with $1500 debt.

You went to school when government subsidized and kept college affordable so yes asshole I want you to do the same for the next generation you greedy ignorant fuck.
No, I paid my way...

Pay yours, you lazy fuck.

Forum List

Back