Would you agree to higher taxes in exchange for healthcare and college at no-cost?

Government is not society. That's what fascists like you keep trying to ignore.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

What's your point?

We the People established the constitution of our government

Great document don't you think?

One you piss on and wipe your bottom with everyday

You sell out paid poster ....

What are you whimpering about?

Liberals wrote the Constitution

Those liberals were the exact opposite of your brand of liberal.

Let them fix that.
Fix what?

Your claim that they made college affordable
or
Your claim that they made college unaffordable

?????????
They stopped making college affordable. The GOP.

So like healthcare it'll take Democrats to control Congress and the white house to get er done.

We already know the GOP will obstruct. And president Clinton will get it done.
How does either party hold any sway over college tuition fees?
Article and paragraph, please
I'm on a smart phone. It's a fact. Government use to subsidize state schools and teabaggers demanded cuts. What do I have to fucking educate you? You giving me homework? I'm your bitch now? Google boy.
No
I'm not your bitches to verify your claims.

You made a Bullshit claim that a political party played a role in controlling tuition costs.
I asked what authority either party has to do such a thing.

Your claim = your burden of proof
“Public education is under attack. We are living through a movement in which schooling is being radically re-envisioned as a private rather than a public enterprise, with little debate over whether the ideology of the free market belongs in American schools in the first place.”

Diane Ravitch – Former US Assistant Secretary of Education

Let them fix that.
Fix what?

or

?????????

So like healthcare it'll take Democrats to control Congress and the white house to get er done.

I'm on a smart phone. It's a fact. Government use to subsidize state schools and teabaggers demanded cuts. What do I have to fucking educate you? You giving me homework? I'm your bitch now? Google boy.
No

You made a Bullshit claim that a political party played a role in controlling tuition costs.

It was all too easy to fucking find you lazy piece of shit.

Having bankrupted his state with tax cuts over the last four years, Kansas’ Republican Governor, Sam Brownback, proposed on Feb. 5th to fill his budget gap by cutting $45 million from Education. That same day in Louisiana, Tea Party favorite Bobby Jindal faced an even larger shortfall, and for the same reason. He proposed cutting education by as much as $300 million. These cuts are more than just the ill-advised application of faulty economics the GOP is famous for; they represent the latest aspect of the Republican War on Education.

fuck you dishonest ignorant Republicans who have to ask for fucking links to the obvious. Then it won't change your god damn attitude one bit anyways so why do we fucking bother?

In New Jersey, GOP 2016 Presidential hopeful Chris Christie didn’t wait for the state to run out of money. He made attacking the education budget one of his first priorities. In 2009, a millionaire’s tax was allowed to sunset under the previous administration. Democrats proposed to revive it. The tax increase on the state’s top earners would have produced $800 Million in revenue. Christie said it wasn’t needed. Just weeks later, though, he cited a budget crisis and cut the education budget by… you guessed it, $800 million. Five days later, he vetoed the Democratic tax bill.

Maybe because it's fun proving you stupid fucks wrong.

In Iowa, Republican Governor Terry Branstad resorted to a sleight of hand approach. He cut education funding while appearing to maintain previous levels by inserting $50 million in “teacher leadership” funding which does not go towards the cost of running the schools. So, while it appears he is spending just as much on education as a whole, he will leave 80% of the state’s schools without adequate funding for operations.

Wow, it was so hard to find out that us liberals are right again, as fucking usual.

Fix what?

or

?????????

No

“Public education is under attack. We are living through a movement in which schooling is being radically re-envisioned as a private rather than a public enterprise, with little debate over whether the ideology of the free market belongs in American schools in the first place.”

Turds like you never question whether the ideology of big government belongs in schools, do they?

How would children get educated if there were no public schools?

Their parents would build a school house and hire a teacher. You know like they did back when parents paid their own damn bills and didn't steal money from me to educate their kids they chose to have.

That was in the days before the state required you to get a Masters degree so you could teach 5-year-olds the alphabet.

Education and other public services have become a corrupted money making scam like pretty much everything government touches. Pretty sweet deal retire at 55 or even earlier with a fat pension and free healthcare for life courtesy of the taxpayers. And in some liberal states those state pensions, yep not subject to state income tax.

That just sounds like jealousy.

Yes liberal countries are better educated, lower crime rates, better access to healthcare and education... They also retire earlier and have a higher quality of life.

Its not jealousy when they steal my money to do it, its theft.

Well it is about paying for a society, you want services but you don't want to pay for them...

Low crime rates and educated workforce, regulated business make far stronger economies..

Their parents would build a school house and hire a teacher. You know like they did back when parents paid their own damn bills and didn't steal money from me to educate their kids they chose to have.

That was in the days before the state required you to get a Masters degree so you could teach 5-year-olds the alphabet.

Education and other public services have become a corrupted money making scam like pretty much everything government touches. Pretty sweet deal retire at 55 or even earlier with a fat pension and free healthcare for life courtesy of the taxpayers. And in some liberal states those state pensions, yep not subject to state income tax.

Yes liberal countries are better educated, lower crime rates, better access to healthcare and education... They also retire earlier and have a higher quality of life.

Well it is about paying for a society, you want services but you don't want to pay for them...

Low crime rates and educated workforce, regulated business make far stronger economies..

We all know that most of the money goes to support a hoard of ticks on the ass of society.

It's not stealing when the People choose to do it.

Its outright theft to the point that the public employee thieves having run out of taxpayer money to steal are now cannibalizing their own. They have created tiers within the public employee ranks. Tier 1's get the big fat pensions and free healthcare for life. Tier 4's the newer public employees get shit because most of the money is being redirected to the tier 1's and 2's. I love watching the left screw over their own people.

Great rant... Now put actual facts with hard evidence will be needed...

How would children get educated if there were no public schools?

Healthcare? Education? Communism at it's finest.

You know is really awful they live longer just to burden the state more...

No. Many of us DON'T want those services, thank you very much. More importantly the Constitution provides no power to the Government to provide them, whether they're wanted or not.

I honestly could not care any less about the economy.

Its outright theft to the point that the public employee thieves having run out of taxpayer money to steal are now cannibalizing their own. They have created tiers within the public employee ranks. Tier 1's get the big fat pensions and free healthcare for life. Tier 4's the newer public employees get shit because most of the money is being redirected to the tier 1's and 2's. I love watching the left screw over their own people.

You are confused.

You are ignorant, when you become less ignorant then perhaps we can discuss the unsustainable public employee salary, pension, and healthcare extortion racket.

Which purposes do our taxes go to? This is kind of regarding the controversy in the US. For higher taxes (how high would you allow? 30% or more?) Instead of payment changes per school district, a fixed amount budget per school. College at no cost as in tuition is 0, still paid by taxes. No payment per semester/quarter. Don't need loans for education.
However I suppose too many people won't accept my idea just calling it stupid.
NO!!!!!

Blah blah blah newsflash you need us we don't need you. We could live just fine on a fraction of the bloated big fat lard ass government you people have built.

Great rant... Now put actual facts with hard evidence will be needed...

Look at New York and Oregon for starters. Here's an interesting scam they pull in New York. A public employee's pension is based on the amount they earn in the last year of service. The taxpayer scam the public employees came up with is to funnel huge amounts of overtime to those employees who are about to retire to artificially inflate what their pension will be. Their freaking pensions are more than they were paid when they were working and the taxpayers are on the hook for these bloated pensions for decades when public employees get to retire after 20 years or in some cases at 55. Its intentional gaming and corruption of the system at the taxpayers expense. There is a culture of 'get mine screw the taxpayers' throughout the public employee ranks in state government.

An Oregon example, public employees extortion and corruption of state government is rampant. As state government is the largest employer in the state elected officials are running a crime family with the public employee unions screwing over the taxpayers. At one point the teachers union forced a deal whereby taxpayers had to guarantee that their pension fund in the stock market gain 6 plus percent a year regardless of what the stock market actually did. This allowed them to take all kinds of risks because if they made bad bets no biggie the taxpayers had to fork over the money to cover their losses. This deal started bleeding the state dry so they tried to say well okay in those years when the stock marketed gained say 12% the union gets 6% and the other 6% will be held in trust to cover shortfalls in years when the stock market falls below 6%. Yeah the unions sued they wanted all 12%. This fiasco has been through the courts for years. That's just one example of the kind of corruption and collusion going on in these liberal states at the expense of the taxpayers.

In my state to increase school funding required a certain percentage of voters to cast a ballot and the measures were voted on during regular elections. Naturally the schools requests were reasonable knowing that if they started asking for huge unreasonable increases the people would just vote no. So they gamed the system. First they got rid of the rule regarding the minimum number of voters casting a ballot. Then they intentionally stopped voting on these funding measures during regular elections when more people vote, instead they now hold special ballots at odd times hoping they will catch some voters sleeping and not paying attention. And they will carpet bomb these measures, if the people vote No they just come back a 2nd and 3rd time in the coming months. Result? Yes now these school districts requests for increases are through the roof, they got dollar signs in their eyes and they are slipping these increases pasts voters with less than 25% of the taxpayers voting yes. Plus they openly show their contempt of taxpayers.

Government corruption, its rampant.

No

Turds like you never question whether the ideology of big government belongs in schools, do they?
See every one? Once you prove to a Republican that the GOP is anti public schools, they will switch from denying it to defending it. So at least now we have one fucktard who admits they are anti public education. Thanks bripat9643 for at least being honest.

We already had this debate, about 200 fucking years ago. And moderates and independents need to realize what the Republican agenda is. And what it is IS no good for middle class and poor Americans. If you are rich this works great because it will lower your taxes and you can afford private school for your kids.

I remember a system like that before America. It was called England. The rich had great schools. The small working class merchants didn't complain but the masses commonly referred to as the rabble didn't have it so good. This is what you will return us to you fuck. And are you sure you, your neighbors, your kids, your other relatives and your friends will all do well in this new America? I say they won't. You're dumb.

Which purposes do our taxes go to? This is kind of regarding the controversy in the US. For higher taxes (how high would you allow? 30% or more?) Instead of payment changes per school district, a fixed amount budget per school. College at no cost as in tuition is 0, still paid by taxes. No payment per semester/quarter. Don't need loans for education.
However I suppose too many people won't accept my idea just calling it stupid.
Um...
You realize that the "cost" is higher taxes/more debt, and so the "no cost" higher education and health care you speak of will not exist.

The fucking super rich that are taking most of our wealth should pay far higher taxes for us to have this.

11225349_125628037785255_6546330615205370729_n.jpg

All you republican assholes want is for the poor and middle class to get poorer as you hand another tax cut to the rich. You people are destroyying America! All public colleges should be free for people making less then 50k per year.

11988213_10154193186057908_8812433927024535027_n.png

Forum List

Back