Would Tod Palin pass a security clearance?

And even trying to say hes a liberal and is our fault.

Comepletely pshycotic

I think Rush and the GOP deliberately are telling America that he isn't "conservative" enough for their base in hopes that independents and undecideds will like that.

I hear people all the time say, "the far right doesn't like mccain"

But the fact is, they'll vote for him.

I don't trust wiki on issues of importance during an election, because it is flooded with garbage by left wing loons trying to pass lies off on the public. So I didn't check your site.

It is the largest of third parties in the US, I know.

"The platform of the AIP is, as one would expect, centered on Alaskan issues. Although it is widely thought to be a secessionist movement, the Party makes great effort to emphasize that its primary goal is merely a vote on secession, something that Party advocates say Alaskans were denied during the founding of the state."

That's not treasonous, dumbshit.
Introduction to the Alaskan Independence Party

I don't trust wiki on issues of importance during an election, because it is flooded with garbage by left wing loons trying to pass lies off on the public. So I didn't check your site.

"The platform of the AIP is, as one would expect, centered on Alaskan issues. Although it is widely thought to be a secessionist movement, the Party makes great effort to emphasize that its primary goal is merely a vote on secession, something that Party advocates say Alaskans were denied during the founding of the state."

Kind of like how McCain's team cleaned up the Keating 5 story on Wiki? :eusa_shhh:

Kind of like how McCain's team cleaned up the Keating 5 story on Wiki? :eusa_shhh:

yeah, they got in a time machine and went back to the 80's and forced bill bennett (democrat) to not only exonerate mccain, but to say he never should have been part of the investigation.

i blame doc gump, notorious republican operative
:cuckoo:

Kohlhaas v. State (11/17/2006) sp-6072, 147 P3d 714

they gave you the court case name.

wiki is a good base of information.

If you distrust ANYTHING you see on it then you can verify they links they give you and reserch it for FACTS like actuall court cases.

This court case involved AIP members trying to get the AIP to support succeding from the US in 2006.

It is an anti American group.

Forum List

Back