Would Tod Palin pass a security clearance?

why would a spouse need one?

Because he says he's her "closest advisor" and best friend. Seems he worked at her behest in Alaska, didn't he?

So yes, he'd need a security clearance to be in her office for one... at least as far as I know.

But still and all, this is a far closer connect than any "connection" Obama has with Ayers... and the separatists are still doing their thing. Sarah addressed them and told them to "keep up the good work".

Do I think it's a huge deal? Nah... but it's certainly a bigger deal than Ayers.

Yet, McCain is having them do those robo-calls all about Ayers. Really stupid choice after the issue was pretty much disposed of at the debate the other night.

that'd be my point.

it's not my party, but you label everyone who doesn't support obama as some type of right wing ubermenschen wannabe.

thanks again.

:eusa_clap:

Then what are you? Libertarian? Those people are a joke. First you have to show us that you can successfully run a city or state before we will elect you to run the whole thing.

If you don't support Obama, then you don't get what happened to us over the past 8 years.

Or are you a person who just doesn't vote?

that'd be my point.

it's not my party, but you label everyone who doesn't support obama as some type of right wing ubermenschen wannabe.

thanks again.

in my experiance with you people you all claim not to be republicans but then defend everything they party structure does.

If you cant be honest with yourself about what you believe its not my fault.

Then what are you? Libertarian? Those people are a joke. First you have to show us that you can successfully run a city or state before we will elect you to run the whole thing.

If you don't support Obama, then you don't get what happened to us over the past 8 years.

Or are you a person who just doesn't vote?

i'm someone who makes up his own mind and votes accordingly.

The Palins' un-American activities | Salon

Sara has attemded meetings and even spoke at them.

I never said she was a member which is what your link proved.

She also attended meetings and people at thoise meetings said they considered her a member who agreed with their motivations.

yeah, you never said it. did you go to the dick cheney school of misdirection?

thanks again, the hits just keep on coming.

irony, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

Because he says he's her "closest advisor" and best friend. Seems he worked at her behest in Alaska, didn't he?

So yes, he'd need a security clearance to be in her office for one... at least as far as I know.

But still and all, this is a far closer connect than any "connection" Obama has with Ayers... and the separatists are still doing their thing. Sarah addressed them and told them to "keep up the good work".

Do I think it's a huge deal? Nah... but it's certainly a bigger deal than Ayers.

Yet, McCain is having them do those robo-calls all about Ayers. Really stupid choice after the issue was pretty much disposed of at the debate the other night.

so any candidate would automatically have to divorce if their spouse couldn't get a security clearance or give up the office?

makes no sense to me.

He would pass a security check. AIP is no more anti-American than Acorn or J. Wright's church. In fact, considerably less so.

yeah, you never said it. did you go to the dick cheney school of misdirection?

thanks again, the hits just keep on coming.

irony, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

Its what the members said.

I know you dont like facts but too bad.

in my experiance with you people you all claim not to be republicans but then defend everything they party structure does.

If you cant be honest with yourself about what you believe its not my fault.

Amen Truthmatters. Del, Charles_main, and at least a dozen closeted Republicans are rediculous.

It reminds me of Rush Limbaugh trashing McCain when he got the nomination. Ultimately Rush, you and I both know you are going to support McCain.

And I find it funny all of them are distancing themselves from Bush, but even last year they were all sucking his balls.

Amen Truthmatters. Del, Charles_main, and at least a dozen closeted Republicans are rediculous.

It reminds me of Rush Limbaugh trashing McCain when he got the nomination. Ultimately Rush, you and I both know you are going to support McCain.

And I find it funny all of them are distancing themselves from Bush, but even last year they were all sucking his balls.

And even trying to say hes a liberal and is our fault.

Comepletely pshycotic

you forgot Doc Gump
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back