Would legalizing pot help the black community???

White people smoke weed and scareface (snort powdered cocaine) too! Or did you guys think white folks snort pixie dust?

Legalizing pot would help the black community if we could shovel enough pot into the black community to keep them comatose. The issue isn't pot OR criminal activity, but pot AND criminal activity.

Is pot mentioned anywhere in this gang banger's wish list?

‘Killing Is The Solution,’ Gang Member Tells Walter Jacobson « CBS Chicago

“We’ve got to eat. We want to. We want money. We want to get fresh, we want fresh J’s almost every day. We want all that,” another young man said.

But where do they get the money they need? The young man answered bluntly.

“Rob, steal and kill. That’s the only way. We didn’t grow up in Beverly Hills. We don’t get it handed to us,” he said.

But given the state of their impoverished Englewood neighborhood, where is the money they can get?

“Selling drugs,” a young man replied. “In our neighborhood, I ain’t going to lie to you. That’s where the money comes from.”

They sell crack, cocaine, heroin, meth, it's not limited to pot. They believe that people in Beverly Hills do not work, it's insulting to ask black people to work when the people in Beverly Hills have everything just handed to them without doing a thing.

The problem is mostly black culture.

Send me your phone number, and I'd be more than willing to challenge YOU to a cage match.

Know anything about the 8 limbed method? I do.

LOL! Please do elaborate. I can't wait. :lol:

Mui-Tai...............look it up. It's also called kickboxing.

Oh, you mean Muay Thai? Boy, I sure would be scared if you were at least familiar enough with it to know how it is romanized. Nice job proving yourself a complete poseur, tough guy. Got any other terms to throw around that you don't even know how to spell, champ?

LOL! Please do elaborate. I can't wait. :lol:

Oh, you mean Muay Thai? Boy, I sure would be scared if you were at least familiar enough with it to know how it is romanized. Nice job proving yourself a complete poseur, tough guy. Got any other terms to throw around that you don't even know how to spell, champ?

Quick question..............how many different ways to people spell other words? Wanna talk about Koran? Quraran?

I guess it depends on how desperate you are to try to prove others wrong. BTW, I'm not a Muslim, I just used that as a ready way to illustrate.

Still gonna send your phone number so we can discuss it cocksmoker?

It is too late for cyber tough guys having a pissing contest. Hey why dont you both just smoke a bowl LMAO

Yanno.....................good idea. Especially when Ive got the world's finest smoking device. It smokes itself, never leaves smoke in the air, and also reduces the amount you smoke by 25 percent.

And yeah.................you can flavor the smoke without using papers.

Quick question..............how many different ways to people spell other words? Wanna talk about Koran? Quraran?

LOL! You are so full of shit. Sorry champ, but I know lots of guys who train muay thai and no one, not even the most rank beginner, doesn't know how it's spelled. It's all over every t-shirt, gym bag, shorts, tournament info, etc. that there is. You are completely full of it. You should pick your lies more carefully, champ. LOL! :lol:

LOL! You are so full of shit. Sorry champ, but I know lots of guys who train muay thai and no one, not even the most rank beginner, doesn't know how it's spelled. It's all over every t-shirt, gym bag, shorts, tournament info, etc. that there is. You are completely full of it. You should pick your lies more carefully, champ. LOL! :lol:

Still scared to talk on the phone I see.

Good to know ya fucking coward.

Better yet, since you're such a badass, Kru BikerSailor, you send me your full name, phone, and home address including zip plus four and we'll go from there. Don't make me wait, tough guy.

Fuck you both you guys are ruining all the beer I drank....Dammit it is not often I get good red beer :p

Red beer?

Are you talking the kind that my Grandmother and Aunt Laurie drank (tomato juice, lemon juice, salt, pepper and beer) or are you talking the kind known as Killian's Red?

(Yeah............I'd like to change the subject as well, they're getting tiresome, and the fucked up part is that I keep responding).

Better yet, since you're such a badass, Kru BikerSailor, you send me your full name, phone, and home address including zip plus four and we'll go from there. Don't make me wait, tough guy.

I challenged you first ya cock smoking cum sluping pud pounding colon jousting shit sucker.

Fuck you both you guys are ruining all the beer I drank....Dammit it is not often I get good red beer :p

Red beer?

Are you talking the kind that my Grandmother and Aunt Laurie drank (tomato juice, lemon juice, salt, pepper and beer) or are you talking the kind known as Killian's Red?

(Yeah............I'd like to change the subject as well, they're getting tiresome, and the fucked up part is that I keep responding).

Killian's Irish red.

I challenged you first .

That's right, so it's up to you to step up. :lol: Don't worry, everyone knows you're a complete fraud by now anyway. "mui-tai" LOL!!!!!! You really made an ass of yourself this time! :lol:

Forum List

Back