Would legalizing pot help the black community???

I'd support the legalization of some drugs. If it would help us focus on the violent crimes I think it would be a good thing.

We could tax the drugs and tackle this in the same way we have cigarettes. This would shut down the cartals, give blacks a breather,

I don't understand why legalization is bad.

Fuck you both you guys are ruining all the beer I drank....Dammit it is not often I get good red beer :p

Red beer?

Are you talking the kind that my Grandmother and Aunt Laurie drank (tomato juice, lemon juice, salt, pepper and beer) or are you talking the kind known as Killian's Red?

(Yeah............I'd like to change the subject as well, they're getting tiresome, and the fucked up part is that I keep responding).

Killian's Irish red.

Killian's is what I learned about when I was stationed in Jacksonville FL back in the late 80's early 90's.

Good beer, but ya know....................I still prefer a good tomato juice with my beer on occasion. Nothing like it on a hot day.

Quick question..............how many different ways to people spell other words? Wanna talk about Koran? Quraran?

LOL! You are so full of shit. Sorry champ, but I know lots of guys who train muay thai and no one, not even the most rank beginner, doesn't know how it's spelled. It's all over every t-shirt, gym bag, shorts, tournament info, etc. that there is. You are completely full of it. You should pick your lies more carefully, champ. LOL! :lol:

Still scared to talk on the phone I see.

Good to know ya fucking coward.

Your little plan to play make-believe tough guy really fell apart, didn't it champ? "mui-tai" :lol:

What a bunch of pansy assed sons a bitches here. I posted exactly where I could be found 4 days a week and the time I could be found there, my gym, along with my pic as my avatar. Now why don't one of you do the same thing and get it over with. All this I asked first, call me, you first, private messg me, sounds like you two are courting not trying to set up a MMA bout.

@Noomi

Just stating the obvious. Stupid blacks are actually going BACKWARDS in every facet of life: Socially, economically, educationally, even morally.

Don't you know, you can't point out the obvious truths regarding the negro race and culture without the dumbass, guilt filled, white liberals saying they hate your guts because you're a racist sob?

What a bunch of pansy assed sons a bitches here. I posted exactly where I could be found 4 days a week and the time I could be found there, my gym, along with my pic as my avatar. Now why don't one of you do the same thing and get it over with. All this I asked first, call me, you first, private messg me, sounds like you two are courting not trying to set up a MMA bout.

Firsr off internet tough guy what I learned growing up is people that talk tough especially online are usually the weakest. Lonestar Logic already has proven he is a pussy by mentioning he carries a gun so I know he wont go toe to toe. Now you. Look dummy since people dont fight people carry guns cause men today are pussies.

Stop giving away your position. Cause dummy if your on here talking shit and telling people where you are instead of knuckling up, someone may just put two in your head are you that fucking stupid. Consider this advice from a black man trying to save your racist piece of shit life.

LOL! You are so full of shit. Sorry champ, but I know lots of guys who train muay thai and no one, not even the most rank beginner, doesn't know how it's spelled. It's all over every t-shirt, gym bag, shorts, tournament info, etc. that there is. You are completely full of it. You should pick your lies more carefully, champ. LOL! :lol:

Still scared to talk on the phone I see.

Good to know ya fucking coward.

Your little plan to play make-believe tough guy really fell apart, didn't it champ? "mui-tai" :lol:

He's a pussy. He is probably gay and wants to hear your manly voice. Mosr effeminate men are like that.

What a bunch of pansy assed sons a bitches here. I posted exactly where I could be found 4 days a week and the time I could be found there, my gym, along with my pic as my avatar.

Yeah, you're another 'tough guy' who likes to shoot his mouth off but isn't quite tough enough to be the one travelling. It's a comfortable little act because you know nobody would bother to so much as cross the street just to drop some old fool on his head. The fact of the matter is that it is beyond stupid that anyone would waste time and money to find and 'fight' someone they disagree with on the internet. That's why the whole internet tough guy bit is so juvenile and asinine. And when it comes down to it, clowns like you and abikersailor always expose yourselves as the empty poseurs you really are.

@Noomi

Just stating the obvious. Stupid blacks are actually going BACKWARDS in every facet of life: Socially, economically, educationally, even morally.

Don't you know, you can't point out the obvious truths regarding the negro race and culture without the dumbass, guilt filled, white liberals saying they hate your guts because you're a racist sob?

Don't you know that you are a racist SOB?

@Noomi

Go back to Stormfront.

Firsr off internet tough guy what I learned growing up is people that talk tough especially online are usually the weakest. Lonestar Logic already has proven he is a pussy by mentioning he carries a gun so I know he wont go toe to toe. Now you. Look dummy since people dont fight people carry guns cause men today are pussies.

Stop giving away your position. Cause dummy if your on here talking shit and telling people where you are instead of knuckling up, someone may just put two in your head are you that fucking stupid. Consider this advice from a black man trying to save your racist piece of shit life.

Thanks for the advice but I've had people try to "put two in my head" before, and I'm still here. These boards are full of loud mouthed, bloviating, gutless vermn, and I don't fear vermin, I step on vermin.

@Noomi

Go back to Stormfront.

Go back to Big Apple Dyke News.

More aligned with the original post, let me just say that marijuana doesn't need to be legalized. Blacks have allowed the hip-hop industry to sell them the myth that smoking weed is cool, even "cultural," and so they'll smoke regardless of its illegality. But it's all a bunch of crap. Blacks are too dumb to understand that smoking weed (I won't argue the health consequences) already places them outside of certain job opportunities because they can't pass a drug test. They're too dumb to understand that rapping is entertainment and should not be taken as a model for living. They're too dumb to understand that getting high every day robs them of true motivation to do anything but live in a fantasy world without dealing with real life responsibilities.

But that's fine with me. I say let 'em smoke all they want. Stay in a daze while others get real things accomplished.

:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back