Would legalizing pot help the black community???

What a bunch of pansy assed sons a bitches here. I posted exactly where I could be found 4 days a week and the time I could be found there, my gym, along with my pic as my avatar. Now why don't one of you do the same thing and get it over with. All this I asked first, call me, you first, private messg me, sounds like you two are courting not trying to set up a MMA bout.

Firsr off internet tough guy what I learned growing up is people that talk tough especially online are usually the weakest. Lonestar Logic already has proven he is a pussy by mentioning he carries a gun so I know he wont go toe to toe. Now you. Look dummy since people dont fight people carry guns cause men today are pussies.

Stop giving away your position. Cause dummy if your on here talking shit and telling people where you are instead of knuckling up, someone may just put two in your head are you that fucking stupid. Consider this advice from a black man trying to save your racist piece of shit life.

Hey fuck you. you loud mouthed punk!

I mentioned I carry not in the context of fighting anyone you lying sack of dog shit!!!

Do not use my name in any of your lies you punk ass bitch!!!

What a bunch of pansy assed sons a bitches here. I posted exactly where I could be found 4 days a week and the time I could be found there, my gym, along with my pic as my avatar. Now why don't one of you do the same thing and get it over with. All this I asked first, call me, you first, private messg me, sounds like you two are courting not trying to set up a MMA bout.

internettoughguy_zps6487e15d.jpg

Firsr off internet tough guy what I learned growing up is people that talk tough especially online are usually the weakest. Lonestar Logic already has proven he is a pussy by mentioning he carries a gun so I know he wont go toe to toe. Now you. Look dummy since people dont fight people carry guns cause men today are pussies.

Stop giving away your position. Cause dummy if your on here talking shit and telling people where you are instead of knuckling up, someone may just put two in your head are you that fucking stupid. Consider this advice from a black man trying to save your racist piece of shit life.

I mentioned I carry not in the context of fighting anyone you lying sack of dog shit!!!

:lol:

LOL :lol: Someone's got his panties in a bunch! :lol:

Nah don't fuck me fuck your girlfriend I don't do that gay shit.

I was demonstrating your cowardice. Everyone is a badass.

A real man shuts the fuck up.

I guess you've never read the art of war.

Anyone you mean to harm you never indicate what your capable of you remain quiet.

By the way:

U MAD BRO?

Last edited:

LOL :lol: Someone's got his panties in a bunch! :lol:

Lone Star Cock Face is a Cage fighter.:lol:

Nah don't fuck me fuck your girlfriend I don't do that gay shit.

I was demonstrating your cowardice. Everyone is a badass.

A real man shuts the fuck up.

I guess you've never read the art of war.

Anyone you mean to harm you never indicate what your capable of you remain quiet.

By the way:

U MAD BRO?

By your logic. You're not a real man.

I've never advocated harming anyone you putrid fuck!

The statement about me carrying was in the context of protecting property in case the idiot blacks decided to riot.

And yes, when assholes like you lie and use my name it pisses me off.

Now a REAL man would apologize for being wrong.

Forum List

Back