~Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen~

OK. I watched the trailer on Youtube for The Human Centipede and it actually looks like it may be a decent horror flick. The doctor looks creepy and demented.

I actually may put this on my Netflix que.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c]YouTube - ‪'The Human Centipede' Trailer HD‬‏[/ame]

The Piano. It was the beginning of nominating shitty movies for Academy Awards. The movie environment was depressing (rainy, muddy, dirty, dim lighting), the "full frontal" was certainly nothing to lust after, and the little Scotish girl had such a deep accent, I didn't understand a word she said throughout the entire movie.

Blech.

The Piano. It was the beginning of nominating shitty movies for Academy Awards. The movie environment was depressing (rainy, muddy, dirty, dim lighting), the "full frontal" was certainly nothing to lust after, and the little Scotish girl had such a deep accent, I didn't understand a word she said throughout the entire movie.

Blech.

Are you high? A. This movie was very good and B. The worst movie ever, really? Have you SEEN the Deuce Bigalow movies?

Blech.

Wasn't the movie set in New Zealand?

Anyway, that little Scottish girl won best supporting actress.

She's now starring in True Blood, an HBO series.

I don't think she's Scottish.

Last edited:

Blech.

Are you high? A. This movie was very good and B. The worst movie ever, really? Have you SEEN the Deuce Bigalow movies?

Deuce Bigalow was hilarious.

I think for a movie to be bad it can't be funny.

All right. I already nominated Howard the Duck as the worst movie ever. Here's some others that aren't far behind on the shit list.

- Battlefield Earth
- Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot
- Kazaam
- Leanord Part 6
- Freddy Got Fingered
- Showgirls
- Sex In the City 1
- Sex In the City 2
- Sex In the City whatever sequel they decide to torture us with next
- Seed 2
- Meet Dave
- Gigli
- Glitter
- From Justin To Kelly
- White Chicks

Four Rooms
:wtf: I LOVED that film. The third story was so damn funny. Antonio Banderas' last 2 words had me screaming in laughter for 5 minutes. I had to pause the movie and take a 5 minute break to recover.

Last edited:
two films that I turned off and returned 20 minutes after renting them.

Liquid Sky
Metro

If you haven't seen them, consider yourself blessed. They're garbage on all levels.

The only film I seriously considered walking out on from the theatre was "Eve of Destruction". My GOD that sucked!

A supposedly "great" movie that I absolutely hated is "Silkwood"...Like watching a cactus grow.

Started watching "Day After Tomorrow" purely by accident and kept watching it, certain that it couldn't possibly get even worse as the "plot" moved along...I was wrong....I was rooting for the storm and the deep freeze to kill everyone and put that stinkburger out of its misery.

The all-time worst flick I've ever seen is "'Manos' the hands of Fate"....The modern golden turd trophy for stinkiness is a dead heat between "Roadhouse" and "Battlefield Earth".

the agony booth : hilariously detailed recaps of movies, TV, and more!

The story of "Silkwood" is a great story though bro, however the movie sucked. There is a book about it that a friend of mine gave to me to read probably over 15 years ago, and it was really good, can't remember the author. As for the movie, it was terrible.

Love Kurt Russel as an actor though, which I believe that was his first film. Russel in "The Thing" is timeless. What a great sci-fi movie. One of the best ever made. I can watch that movie late at night a 100 times and still love it. ~BH

Uh, nope. Russell is one of the few Hollywood child actors who was also successful as an adult actor. His first movie was when he was 10 ... It Happened at the World's Fair (an Elvis Presley flick).

He was on a lot of popular tv shows of the 1960's -- Wild, Wild West; Lost in Space; Man from U.N.C.L.E.; Then Came Bronson; Gilligan's Island. I first remember seeing him in The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes waaayyyy back in 1969.

Blech.

There are millions of movies, and unfortunately I don't get to see them all. Who is Deuce Bigalow? Generally, I don't like silly cartoonish comedies, nor musicals, nor "period" movies, nor those with a theme of repressed sexuality, which was The Piano's theme, because it gets played out in various genres to the hilt. Some are excellent, some are boring. The Piano was boring, in my opinion. Add to that another favorite of the Academy, The English Patient. A real yawner for me.

Sometimes they are so bad they are good. "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" was intended as a parody and it became a cult classic. "Plan 9 from Outer Space" by quirky director Ed Wood was intended as a serious film. Bella Legosi died during the film and legend has it his part was continued by a chiropracter who held a veil in front of his face. It's a cult classic.

The problem with bad movies is that you tend to forget them pretty quick. Generally a remake of a film is not as good as the original. The last couple of "Planet of the Apes" were really bad. The remake of the classic B&W film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" with an environmental theme was really bad.

Eyes Wide Shut
Fargo

Eyes Wide Shut, sure.....but Fargo was actually quite good. I didn't watch it for years, it just didn't look appealing, but when I finally sat through it I enjoyed it a lot.

How about Episode I? That gets extra points for not only being bad on it's own merits, but being a huge disappointment to millions of Star Wars fans! :lol:

Forum List

Back