~Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen~

Last House on the Left, 2009. I don't like violent movies anyway but I was at my daughter's house and they were watching it. It was pretty disgusting and depressing.

Open Water. Oh. Dear. God. It was just horrible.

Fanny and Alexander.

My son has this movie. And I am one of those people, that when I ask you, in the middle of a movie, what is going to happen....I am serious, I really want to know what happens!
Even before I watch a movie, if I ask someone to tell me how it ends, I mean tell me how it ends ~LoL~
My son watched this movie, and he asked me if I wanted to watch it.
Naturally I asked him what it was about, and then asked him how it ended.
He knows how deathly afraid I am of large bodies of water...and him telling me how those people were in the Open Water...and then the sharks.....then how the ending was to be.....oh hell no.
He knew I wasn't about to watch that movie, and I never did~
Speaking of phobias........Snakes On The Plane.

I wouldn't even watch that movie. Repulsive.

Open Water. Oh. Dear. God. It was just horrible.

Fanny and Alexander.

My son has this movie. And I am one of those people, that when I ask you, in the middle of a movie, what is going to happen....I am serious, I really want to know what happens!
Even before I watch a movie, if I ask someone to tell me how it ends, I mean tell me how it ends ~LoL~
My son watched this movie, and he asked me if I wanted to watch it.
Naturally I asked him what it was about, and then asked him how it ended.
He knows how deathly afraid I am of large bodies of water...and him telling me how those people were in the Open Water...and then the sharks.....then how the ending was to be.....oh hell no.
He knew I wasn't about to watch that movie, and I never did~
Speaking of phobias........Snakes On The Plane.

Now Snakes On A Plane, I watched!
In fact, I even bought the DVD, it's so insane and silly, it's ridiculous ~LoL~

I have Open Water in my collection. It was based on a true story.
There is another one too, but I forgot the name of it. Idiots were on a yacht, ALL jumped overboard for a swim and forgot to put down the ladder to get back IN.

I loved Starship Troopers!

Honestly, I don't watch movies I think are going to be terrible. Hence my avoidance of The Human Centipede.

I like Starship Troopers too.
Trust me. You do NOT want to watch Human Centipede. DO. NOT.

The Human Centipede. Netflix. GROSSer than GROSS. Disgusting gross. Barf gross.

Is it worse than The Fly??
That had some pretty disgusting parts ~LoL~

You have no clue, Dabs. I didn't either otherwise I would have never watched it. Ever. The Fly is kindergarten compared to Centipede.

The plot sucks. The acting is worse. The content will make you throw up. Literally.

Howard the Duck.

leathompson2.jpg

howard-the-duck_l.jpg

For me it's--The Gods Must Be Crazy~
Jesus, I felt crazy for watching it!
I love this movie! Both movies! There is a second one, ya know.

I think I am the only person alive who doesn't like the Gods movie, seriously~
I asked this question somewhere else, and when I mentioned how much I hated it, people told me I was crazy because it was a great movie *sigh*

The Human Centipede? I just read the Wiki page about it and...wow. That is really fucking odd and demented.

The Human Centipede. Netflix. GROSSer than GROSS. Disgusting gross. Barf gross.

Is it worse than The Fly??
That had some pretty disgusting parts ~LoL~

You have no clue, Dabs. I didn't either otherwise I would have never watched it. Ever. The Fly is kindergarten compared to Centipede.

The plot sucks. The acting is worse. The content will make you throw up. Literally.

Sounds like something a friend of mine would enjoy.

Forum List

Back