~Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen~

I loved Starship Troopers!

Honestly, I don't watch movies I think are going to be terrible. Hence my avoidance of The Human Centipede.

I think the movie Rob Roy was the most revolting movie I had ever seen at the time, and it remains as a movie I despise.

Jessica Lange and Liam Neeson in a movie primarily about bodily functions, complete with sucking sounds.

I generally love historical flicks with costumes, but it was just really bad.

justin-bieber-never-say-never-movie-poster.jpg

Yes, this is an idea sort of stolen from Zona :)

In your opinion, what is the worst movie you have ever seen??

'Swept Away'. Starring Madonna, directed by her ex-husband Guy Richie.

Just bad acting and a bad script.

There were camp films that were technically worse, but this film had zero redeeming value to it.

Swept Way is truly one of the worst movies ever made, but for pure cinematic torture, Kenneth Anger's "Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome" is even worse.

Okay Bill or War, Inc.

War, Inc might be worse since it is not even remotely amusing.

Passion of the Christ

Calm down, just kidding....never saw it.
I would honestly have to say "Spaced Invaders" or "The Lake House"

Open Water. Oh. Dear. God. It was just horrible.

Fanny and Alexander.

My son has this movie. And I am one of those people, that when I ask you, in the middle of a movie, what is going to happen....I am serious, I really want to know what happens!
Even before I watch a movie, if I ask someone to tell me how it ends, I mean tell me how it ends ~LoL~
My son watched this movie, and he asked me if I wanted to watch it.
Naturally I asked him what it was about, and then asked him how it ended.
He knows how deathly afraid I am of large bodies of water...and him telling me how those people were in the Open Water...and then the sharks.....then how the ending was to be.....oh hell no.
He knew I wasn't about to watch that movie, and I never did~

I have to admit that I am flabbergasted that we are three pages into this thread and no liberal has come out and said, "Atlas Shrugged".

Immie

I have to admit that I am flabbergasted that we are three pages into this thread and no liberal has come out and said, "Atlas Shrugged".

Immie

On the flipside, none of you cons have said "Sicko" or "Bowling for Columbine"

Immie

On the flipside, none of you cons have said "Sicko" or "Bowling for Columbine"

Well, I have not seen either one of the three, but you do have a point. Fahrenheit 9/11 as well.

Immie

Do terrible lifetime movies count? I nominate "Mother, May I Sleep with Danger". It's got Tori Spelling in it. Ickpthhhh!!! Great title, though... I think I remember watching it when I was home recuperating from Knee Surgery.

Open Water. Oh. Dear. God. It was just horrible.

Fanny and Alexander.

My son has this movie. And I am one of those people, that when I ask you, in the middle of a movie, what is going to happen....I am serious, I really want to know what happens!
Even before I watch a movie, if I ask someone to tell me how it ends, I mean tell me how it ends ~LoL~
My son watched this movie, and he asked me if I wanted to watch it.
Naturally I asked him what it was about, and then asked him how it ended.
He knows how deathly afraid I am of large bodies of water...and him telling me how those people were in the Open Water...and then the sharks.....then how the ending was to be.....oh hell no.
He knew I wasn't about to watch that movie, and I never did~
Speaking of phobias........Snakes On The Plane.

Forum List

Back