~Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen~

For me it's--The Gods Must Be Crazy~
Jesus, I felt crazy for watching it!
I love this movie! Both movies! There is a second one, ya know.

I think I am the only person alive who doesn't like the Gods movie, seriously~
I asked this question somewhere else, and when I mentioned how much I hated it, people told me I was crazy because it was a great movie *sigh*

I didn't like it ether.

George of the Jungle followed closely by My Best Friend's Wedding.

Immie

George of the Jungle? That movie made me laugh till I cried.

On the other hand, JAWS gave me a throbbing headache.

Jaws scared the shit out of me.

When that head popped out of that hole the chicks in front of me screamed and I jumped about 2 feet out of my seat.

And to think the price of my headache and your pallor was probably twenty bucks with inflation factored in. That did it for scarey movies for me. I haven't spent a nickel on any of that rot since. My kids, on the other hand, hold Halloween tv parties for 6 weeks running to celebrate their enjoyment of screen horror. :lol:

The Human Centipede? I just read the Wiki page about it and...wow. That is really fucking odd and demented.

I just read the same wiki page and there is a part 2 coming out this year. They said it makes part one look like My Little Pony compared to the extreme details of blood and shit that will be shown in part 2. NO THANK YOU.

Sick. Just sick.

George of the Jungle? That movie made me laugh till I cried.

On the other hand, JAWS gave me a throbbing headache.

When that head popped out of that hole the chicks in front of me screamed and I jumped about 2 feet out of my seat.

And to think the price of my headache and your pallor was probably twenty bucks with inflation factored in. That did it for scarey movies for me. I haven't spent a nickel on any of that rot since. My kids, on the other hand, hold Halloween tv parties for 6 weeks running to celebrate their enjoyment of screen horror. :lol:

I've never felt safe in the ocean since.

I don't really like horror movies....unless I'm with some big-breasted girl who needs someone to hang onto when she gets the frights.

Oh, I just remembered.

This one really sucked.

51BWHBJ5FNL._SL500_.jpg

That Jack movie. A kangaroo or something. DUMB.

About Jaws...loved that movie. But what freaked me out the most was how real it sounded when it first began and that gal swam out to the buoy and it began to eat her. Oh man. Shudder.

I don't really like horror movies....unless I'm with some big-breasted girl who needs someone to hang onto when she gets the frights.

Oh, I just remembered.

This one really sucked.

51BWHBJ5FNL._SL500_.jpg

Well, the ocean isn't a safe place even for famous Crocodile Hunters. I literally cried when I heard what happened to Steve Irwin being stabbed in the heart by a stingray he was observing in order to help the greater body of marine scientists understand them better in order to protect their habitat. BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | 'Crocodile Hunter' Irwin killed

Oh, I just remembered.

This one really sucked.

51BWHBJ5FNL._SL500_.jpg

Well, the ocean isn't a safe place even for famous Crocodile Hunters. I literally cried when I heard what happened to Steve Irwin being stabbed in the heart by a stingray he was observing in order to help the greater body of marine scientists understand them better in order to protect their habitat. BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | 'Crocodile Hunter' Irwin killed

Yeah I hear yuh. Steve was a great Man. ~BH

A supposedly "great" movie that I absolutely hated is "Silkwood"...Like watching a cactus grow.

Started watching "Day After Tomorrow" purely by accident and kept watching it, certain that it couldn't possibly get even worse as the "plot" moved along...I was wrong....I was rooting for the storm and the deep freeze to kill everyone and put that stinkburger out of its misery.

The all-time worst flick I've ever seen is "'Manos' the hands of Fate"....The modern golden turd trophy for stinkiness is a dead heat between "Roadhouse" and "Battlefield Earth".

the agony booth : hilariously detailed recaps of movies, TV, and more!

A supposedly "great" movie that I absolutely hated is "Silkwood"...Like watching a cactus grow.

Started watching "Day After Tomorrow" purely by accident and kept watching it, certain that it couldn't possibly get even worse as the "plot" moved along...I was wrong....I was rooting for the storm and the deep freeze to kill everyone and put that stinkburger out of its misery.

The all-time worst flick I've ever seen is "'Manos' the hands of Fate"....The modern golden turd trophy for stinkiness is a dead heat between "Roadhouse" and "Battlefield Earth".

the agony booth : hilariously detailed recaps of movies, TV, and more!

The story of "Silkwood" is a great story though bro, however the movie sucked. There is a book about it that a friend of mine gave to me to read probably over 15 years ago, and it was really good, can't remember the author. As for the movie, it was terrible.

Love Kurt Russel as an actor though, which I believe that was his first film. Russel in "The Thing" is timeless. What a great sci-fi movie. One of the best ever made. I can watch that movie late at night a 100 times and still love it. ~BH

That Jack movie. A kangaroo or something. DUMB.

About Jaws...loved that movie. But what freaked me out the most was how real it sounded when it first began and that gal swam out to the buoy and it began to eat her. Oh man. Shudder.

To me eating girls alive ain't all that bad.:eusa_angel:

Yummy

Speaking of which......."Cannibal The Musical".

Last edited:
I love this movie! Both movies! There is a second one, ya know.

I think I am the only person alive who doesn't like the Gods movie, seriously~
I asked this question somewhere else, and when I mentioned how much I hated it, people told me I was crazy because it was a great movie *sigh*

I didn't like it ether.

Thank you, I couldn't give you Rep again, I have to spread it around, so I'm Repping you here :lol:

The Human Centipede. Netflix. GROSSer than GROSS. Disgusting gross. Barf gross.

I just put that on my Netflix Que.

I know I'll pay for it, but morbid curiosity sometimes overrules our sense of decency.

"Must watch utter filth....I must"

I'll probably end up shutting it off in less the 10 mins.

Add Teeth while you're at it.... :lol:

Available for streaming... Probably among the worse movies I've seen, but funny as hell if you have a 13-year old's sense of humor. So yeah, I liked it.. :eusa_whistle:

Night of the skull
jesus christ vampire hunter
i quess there are a lot more but these 2 come to mind tonight

I've seen a lot of bad Indie flicks..

I forget bad movies..

I've seen a ton of moves that had bad production and horrible acting but had a great plot that I enjoyed.... Reality is not one of them.

Last edited:
How about old cult films like Basket case and Silent Night Deadly Night..

I used to love horror as a kid, now I find horror moves to be boring....

Forum List

Back