World erupts with protest against Israel

Even more reason for Israel to finish the job it has to do, and quickly.

Even more reason for Germany to finish the job it has to do, and quickly.
Nah, it didn't sound right then either

I think what Caroline meant was the job of getting rid of Hamas militants, not Arab civilians. Germany wanted to get rid of Jewish civilians.

Not so sweet_caroline, if you ask her, will tell you all Arabs are Hamas, and should be "wiped from the page of time"

More idiotic strawmen from another newly-arrived piece of cloth footwear...

I think what Caroline meant was the job of getting rid of Hamas militants, not Arab civilians. Germany wanted to get rid of Jewish civilians.

Not so sweet_caroline, if you ask her, will tell you all Arabs are Hamas, and should be "wiped from the page of time"

...I Don't see any reason for somebody who didn't broke the law to hide his identity.

israel4.ap.jpg

I agree.

What is it with you lefties and propaganda pictures?

Unlike many others, Police must carry names in Israel, Special Forces not since they risk their life by showing their face and it also might risk the operation, that's why ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD special forces hide their face and so does the Yamam (World 1st counter-terrorist unit)
Every 'protester' does as well, and I'm not talking about Hamas.
rock-throwers.jpg

In Israel, you can go to Police Internal Investigators (Israeli police) and make your case to people who possess the classification for it involving any lawyer (Israeli Arab and Humanitarian rights as well)
In Israel if you don't like something you can also gain support and be elected like Zhalka the Israeli Arab Knesset member who called the Chief of Police murderer, and you can also hear about it in the free press and by the freedom of speech right.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrfOgeBKeqk"]Hamas on the other hand is very advance society of law and justice.[/ame]

And non-classified soldiers never wear mask by the way.

Last edited:
Canadian Prime Minister Harper Praised for Statement in Support of Israel’s Gaza Campaign

Stephen-Harper-January-26-2012-243x300.png

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper was praised for a statement he published on Sunday in support of Israel’s ongoing campaign to end rocket fire from Gaza.

Harper said:

“The indiscriminate rocket attacks from Gaza on Israel are terrorist acts, for which there is no justification. It is evident that Hamas is deliberately using human shields to further terror in the region.

“Failure by the international community to condemn these reprehensible actions would encourage these terrorists to continue their appalling actions. Canada calls on its allies and partners to recognize that these terrorist acts are unacceptable and that solidarity with Israel is the best way of stopping the conflict.

“Canada is unequivocally behind Israel. We support its right to defend itself, by itself, against these terror attacks, and urge Hamas to immediately cease their indiscriminate attacks on innocent Israeli civilians.

“Canada reiterates its call for the Palestinian government to disarm Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups operating in Gaza, including the Iranian proxy, Palestinian Islamic Jihad.”

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/07/1...tatement-in-support-of-israels-gaza-campaign/

Muslim supporters of Israel are Muslims who support self-determination for the Jewish people, and a homeland for them in the State of Israel.

Some Muslim clerics, such as Sheikh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Director of the Cultural Institute of the Italian Islamic Community,[1][2] and Imam Dr Muhammad Al-Hussaini[3] believe that the return of the Jews to the Holy Land, and the establishment of Israel, are in accordance with teachings of Islam.[4][5] Some Muslim supporters of Israel consider themselves 'Muslim Zionists'.[6][7][8] Notable Muslims who publicly support Zionism include former radical Islamist Ed Husain, Dr. Tawfik Hamid,[9] Tashbih Sayyed, a Pakistani-American scholar, journalist, and author,[10] and the Bangladeshi journalist Salah Choudhury. Additional Muslim people who voiced public support for Israel included figures such as Irshad Manji, Salim Mansur, Abdurrahman Wahid, Mithal al-Alusi, Kasim Hafeez, Abdullah Saad Al-Hadlaq, Zuhdi Jasser and Khaleel Mohammed.

In the Muslim world, support of Israel is a minority orientation, and supporters of Israel have faced opposition and violence.

Muslim supporters of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DruzeSoldier.jpg

Druze commander of the IDF Herev battalion. Druze citizens are prominent in the Israel Defense Forces, and a considerable number of Israeli Druze soldiers have fallen in Israel's wars.

Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love Miko Peled.
Awesome courage.

What courage?
Who's going to hurt him?
Certainly not a Jew.
We have no death penalty for dissent.

Tell that to Ilan Pappe Ilan Pappe: I'm not a traitor - Israel News, Ynetnews

He probably left Israel because the ex-Leftists girls weren't having sex with him.
Heck, I can make up some shit like he does, and he DOES make up shit, hang out with mentally retarded Jew hating Liberals and get laid.
But I have standards that don't allow for me to be a self-serving bullshit artist.

Last edited:
Oh and don't forget this one:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm62txl7ysA#t=179[/ame]

It's funny you bring up the Nazis because the arabs want to wipe Israel off the face of the map. What's Zeig Heil in arabic? Allah Akbar?

^^^^^ what he said. :D

2-mufti2_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Germany apologized so many times and admitted their mistake I see no reason to hold them accountable on the holocaust although it is a lesson for eternally, yet Abbas is a holocaust denier, can we really make peace with Abbas? I don't think so..oh yeah don't forget Hamas.

Forum List

Back