World erupts with protest against Israel

And thus we see another Palestinian Propagandist justifying vigilantism and extrajudicial murder.

These people are scum.

What evidence do you have these were Hamas, as opposed to say, neighbourhood vigilantes? Reason I ask is that the clip purports to show summary justice handed out to a suspected drug dealer. I suppose nobody else noticed the hashish bars brandished in "evidence" in that clip?

Still perhaps if the IDF stopped killing Palestinian Policemen there wouldn't be so much need of summary justice...

3397988392.jpg

And thus we see another Palestinian Propagandist justifying vigilantism and extrajudicial murder.

These people are scum.

What evidence do you have these were Hamas, as opposed to say, neighbourhood vigilantes? Reason I ask is that the clip purports to show summary justice handed out to a suspected drug dealer. I suppose nobody else noticed the hashish bars brandished in "evidence" in that clip?

Still perhaps if the IDF stopped killing Palestinian Policemen there wouldn't be so much need of summary justice...

3397988392.jpg

...anyway back to societies of advanced law and justice...

[ame=http://youtu.be/XxlL0I5AWLI]If You See Something, Film Something II: Recording Police is a Dangerous but Necessary Thing to Do - YouTube[/ame]

These people are scum.

3397988392.jpg

...anyway back to societies of advanced law and justice...

[ame=http://youtu.be/XxlL0I5AWLI]If You See Something, Film Something II: Recording Police is a Dangerous but Necessary Thing to Do - YouTube[/ame]

Every society has thse abberations. Remember the L.A. riots in the '90's?

That's alright... for every Israeli cop or soldier who can be objectively classified as 'scum', there's most likely a couple of dozen Hamas idiots, who earned that label...

...These people are scum.

I agree, the Zionists that deliberately kill Palestinian policemen and do all they can to prevent the creation of a Palestinian civil society, are indeed scum.

I'm here to discuss with you about everything you wish, but don't call me Jewish, this is racist, call me Israeli.
Okay Israeli, where's the two Hamas men Bibi accused of killing the 3 teens? After all, that is what was used as one of the justifications for this latest round of missile strikes in Gaza.

Not only have those two "allegedly" Hamas members never been shown to the public, to date, no evidence has ever been presented, to indicate Hamas had anything to do with the kidnapping.

You attacked Gaza on a false flag and now you're murdering innocent Palestinian's.

Just yesterday, you demolished a home for the handicapped.

Israel “Defends” Itself by Destroying Gaza Home for Handicapped

On the sixth day of its asymmetrical war against Gaza, Israel destroyed a home for the handicapped in Beit Lahiya, killing two handicapped residents, and wounding three others, including the caretaker.
And no, there were no weapons there.

You people make me sick! You don't deserve a country, if this is how you use it.
I Guess you right and its not Hamas, its the Islamic Jihad organization which also located in Gaza, and soon Israel will get them.
Along with dozen of footage of Hamas and the Islamic Jihad 'legitimate politicians' firing within civilians and you still think Israel would waste millions just for bombing a damn handicap center? Makes absolutely no sense to any rational mind.
You my friend, never said Hamas or the Islamic Jihad doing anything wrong but you focus on the Israeli side and many plots also proven wrong, maybe we (Israel) did mistakes, but we admit it, and the major of the incidents were fully justified.
Now lets not talk about Israel because we already discussed that, I want to know your opinion about Hamas and the Islamic Jihad, feel free to elaborate.

[MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back