World erupts with protest against Israel

lol another troll thread. The 'entire world', eh? Let us know when people besides some small crowds of antisemites, loons, Islamo-vermin, and assorted self-hating hippies, i.e. anybody who matters to sane people even notice these idiots and kiddie killer supporters.

Last edited:
"For from the top of rocks I see it, And from heights I behold it; Lo a people! alone it doth tabernacle, And among nations doth not reckon itself." Numbers 23:9

:D Hehe.

"The world" Billo said, well "the world" in the photo is Muslim thugs and Muslim-wanna-bes.

The same ones who never peeped about the carnage of Syria.

Those who want to take over Europe.

For some reason, I'm not disturbed.

*Yawn*

JESUS SAYS=and you will be hated by all nations

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another" Matthew 24:9-10== I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 12:3
I will also gather all nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgment with them there on account of My people, My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also divided up My land. Joel 3:2

Where were these people when Assad was bombing the hell out of Syria??

Where were these people when Hamas was launching dozens of rockets daily into Israel?

Looks like mostly Palestinians, Arabs, and other Muslims, protesting, in these various places.

Big surprise.

Not.

Just like it comes as no surprise, that fifth-columnists and Jew-haters and pseudo-Smurfs come out of the woodwork, to whine and cry, and put on the hair shirt, and piss and moan, at times like this.

Frankly, I doubt it means diddly-squat... signifying nothing... but it makes for good copy, and sells papers, and yields clicks, and serves-up great fun.

Popcorn, anybody?

male29-male-theater-cinema-smiley-emoticon-000071-large.gif

Last edited:
Harper accuses Hamas of using human shields

OTTAWA — The Canadian Press - Published Sunday, Jul. 13 2014, 5:03 PM EDT - Last updated Sunday, Jul. 13 2014, 5:09 PM EDT - as carried by The Globe and Mail

Prime Minister Stephen Harper suggests that terrorists are deliberately placing people in the path of an Israeli offensive aimed at stopping rocket attacks from Gaza.

Harper says there is evidence that Hamas is using human shields in its attempts to stave off the Israeli offensive.

And he is calling on Canada’s allies to rally behind Israel as it tries to prevent rockets being fired from Gaza into its territory...

Harper accuses Hamas of using human shields - The Globe and Mail

=============================

Heck, even the Canadians get it, this time.

I don't think street-protests by Palestinians and Muslims scattered around the Western World are going to change the situation one iota.

Last edited:
The face of Protestors against Israel: Hurting, Bullying Jews of Europe

Muslim rioters reportedly surrounded Don Yitzchak Abarbanel Synagogue in the 11th arrondissement of Paris on Sunday, and threw rocks into the house of worship. Large scale police forces were called to extricate the Jews.

Clashes erupted in Paris on Sunday as thousands of people protested against Israel and in support of terrorist groups in Gaza, where a six-day counterterror operation by Israel has left 166 dead.

Several thousand demonstrators walked calmly through the streets of Paris behind a large banner that read "Total Support for the Struggle of the Palestinian People".

But clashes erupted at the end of the march on Bastille Square, with people throwing projectiles onto a cordon of police who responded with tear gas. The unrest was continuing early Sunday evening.

Muslim Rioters Attack Synagogue in Paris - Jewish World - News - Arutz Sheva

It's a safe bet, when the entire world is against you, you're doing something wrong!

you remind me of someone....

them.

twisting things around. this confrontation [now] is about a country who has had enough with terrorists shooting rockets [year after year] into their country from their HOUSES/SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS/MOSQUES....

they did.

"They want us to put down our arms and leave the resistance," said Moussa Abu Marzouk, a top Hamas official, on his Facebook page. "They started the battle, and we will stay on our land and fight to protect our future."

....on his FACEBOOK page ! pathetic.

All Hamas has to do is to stop Rocket Attacks. Ask this stupid Racist Pro Palestinian why they don't there will be no response.
They stopped the rockets in 2008 and Israel still murdered their leaders.

I've told you this before and yet you still insist on telling that lie.

lol another troll thread. The 'entire world', eh? Let us know when people besides some small crowds of antisemites, loons, Islamo-vermin, and assorted self-hating hippies, i.e. anybody who matters to sane people even notice these idiots and kiddie killer supporters.
You're calling world opinion a bunch of trolls?

That's okay, I think you're a piece of shit!

"For from the top of rocks I see it, And from heights I behold it; Lo a people! alone it doth tabernacle, And among nations doth not reckon itself." Numbers 23:9
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."
- Voltaire

Forum List

Back