World erupts with protest against Israel

If the Palestinians would cease sending rockets into Israel, along with rioting at the borders of Gaza and the West Bank, there wouldn't be conflict. However, as long as an "infidel" nation exists in the midst of Muslim nations and peoples, the Muslims will continue with rhetoric against Israel and the infidels living there. If Israel were just a nation of Muslims, the surrounding nations and peoples wouldn't care about it. The naive need to wake up that across the planet, the problem is ISLAM and its intolerance of non-believers!

Reminds me of when Bush invaded Iraq and the whole world was against us. Ok, they had a small coalition of the "willing" but most of those countries were being black mailed by the Bush regime to go along and to be honest, they didn't even hardly offer up any troops or money. They just signed on so Bush could say, "see we aren't alone".

Yes we were alone. Even Canada told us to go fuck ourselves.

Remember back then if any country disagreed with us we said fuck them? We were even going to change french fries into freedom fries. Remember? Today the GOP love to show us when other countries like Russia disagree with Obama. No more fuck them? No, in fact Republicans worship Putin and wish we had a dictator like him again. We had one too his name was Bush.

Republicans think Obama is weak because he won't start a war. They loved Bush for making the tough decisions when he lied us into Iraq for money.

Reminds me of when Bush invaded Iraq and the whole world was against us. Ok, they had a small coalition of the "willing" but most of those countries were being black mailed by the Bush regime to go along and to be honest, they didn't even hardly offer up any troops or money. They just signed on so Bush could say, "see we aren't alone".

Remember back then if any country disagreed with us we said fuck them? We were even going to change french fries into freedom fries. Remember? Today the GOP love to show us when other countries like Russia disagree with Obama. No more fuck them? No, in fact Republicans worship Putin and wish we had a dictator like him again. We had one too his name was Bush.

Republicans think Obama is weak because he won't start a war. They loved Bush for making the tough decisions when he lied us into Iraq for money.

The US was attacked by Saudi Arabia and we attacked Iraq.
Equivalency?

If the Palestinians would cease sending rockets into Israel, along with rioting at the borders of Gaza and the West Bank, there wouldn't be conflict. However, as long as an "infidel" nation exists in the midst of Muslim nations and peoples, the Muslims will continue with rhetoric against Israel and the infidels living there. If Israel were just a nation of Muslims, the surrounding nations and peoples wouldn't care about it. The naive need to wake up that across the planet, the problem is ISLAM and its intolerance of non-believers!

Exactly.

If one grain of sand is controlled by the Kafir, the Muslims will fight forever to drive them off.

This is Muslim supremacy in action, the idea that all MUST submit to Muslim authority, or perpetually fight.

Bilo and Silly Bonobo are Muslim supremacists.

To be honest? I see zero "terrorism awareness" in the US, the storming into Iraq was very stupid subjectively, and I also research about several analysis, America was rushing for quick results and wasting resources including soldiers for nothing but a display-reaction, fueling up Bush own goals..Obama is pretty much the same with selfishness to his own carrier, and this is a very sad story.

It's a safe bet, when the entire world is against you, you're doing something wrong!

Exactly! I have tried to discuss this with jewish people but they refuse to admit they are anything other than victims.
I'm here to discuss with you about everything you wish, but don't call me Jewish, this is racist, call me Israeli.

I have cousins in Israel and they too think of themselves as only Israelis, not as Jews. That's a shame.

TINY ISRAEL IS FOREVER. GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE=THE APLE OF HIS EYE!!! Best you muslims get over it!! TWEAK!

What is it with you lefties and propaganda pictures?

why are all the soldiers hiding their faces?

Good question.

hamas1.jpg

hamas-fighters-17.jpg

Well that's progress I suppose, to promote them from "terrorists" and "animals" to....."soldiers".

Why Hamas freedom fighters cover their faces is obvious...it's dry and dusty in Gaza in the summer months because the IDF has uprooted so many trees and bombed the water distribution facilities...:D

One thing Hamas has never done, described itself as the "most moral army in the world"; the "most moral army in the world" needs to have it's soldiers wear masks? Interesting set of morals, suppose that goes along with the systematic torture of prisoners, brutality towards civilians, extra judicial murders, etc.

I saw about 20 sheet people on the news in a square somewhere here, looking all disorganized and upset. I think someone was trying to give them an English test.

I'm here to discuss with you about everything you wish, but don't call me Jewish, this is racist, call me Israeli.
Okay Israeli, where's the two Hamas men Bibi accused of killing the 3 teens? After all, that is what was used as one of the justifications for this latest round of missile strikes in Gaza.

Not only have those two "allegedly" Hamas members never been shown to the public, to date, no evidence has ever been presented, to indicate Hamas had anything to do with the kidnapping.

You attacked Gaza on a false flag and now you're murdering innocent Palestinian's.

Just yesterday, you demolished a home for the handicapped.

Israel “Defends” Itself by Destroying Gaza Home for Handicapped

On the sixth day of its asymmetrical war against Gaza, Israel destroyed a home for the handicapped in Beit Lahiya, killing two handicapped residents, and wounding three others, including the caretaker.
And no, there were no weapons there.

You people make me sick! You don't deserve a country, if this is how you use it.

Last edited:

What evidence do you have these were Hamas, as opposed to say, neighbourhood vigilantes? Reason I ask is that the clip purports to show summary justice handed out to a suspected drug dealer. I suppose nobody else noticed the hashish bars brandished in "evidence" in that clip?

Still perhaps if the IDF stopped killing Palestinian Policemen there wouldn't be so much need of summary justice...

3397988392.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see any world erupting.

head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg
Yes...

I agree...

Pro-Palestinian and Militant Muslim useful idiots and propaganda shills do, indeed, have their heads in the sand, to believe that (a) the world gives a damn about the Palestinians and (b) the world is erupting in outrage over it.

over many years (long before al gore invented the internet as a means to
promulgate islamo Nazi propaganda) I have noted that the really big
tragedy is--------muslims world wide are INDIGNANT that ISRAEL EXISTS---
but--------they really do not give a damn about the "Palestinians" I noticed
this fact even before the "Palestinians" decided to be called "Palestinians"
Even today and---in recent decades---Egyptians,, when they say
"BALESTINIANS" evince an expression suggesting that they feel nauseated.
As to the more recent supporters of the 'Palestinian cause'----to wit the Iranians--
well----Iranians I have encountered would not sit at the same table
for lunch with "arab Palestinians" (somehow Iranians seem to be
able to say PALESTINIANS---with the "p' sound)

why are all the soldiers hiding their faces?

Good question.

Well that's progress I suppose, to promote them from "terrorists" and "animals" to.....'soldiers'....
Oh, I wouldn't read too much into that interim equivalency-of-convenience if I were you.

...Why Hamas freedom fighters cover their faces is obvious...it's dry and dusty in Gaza in the summer months because the IDF has uprooted so many trees and bombed the water distribution facilities...
Incorrect. Your Hamas terrorist-pussies cover their faces because they're scared shitless that the Israelis will identify them and make a special effort to kill them, like the sewer rats that they are.

...One thing Hamas has never done, described itself as the 'most moral army in the world'...
That's because nobody else on the face of the planet would believe them, and most would laugh in their faces over such a claim.

...the 'most moral army in the world' needs to have it's soldiers wear masks?...
It is atypical of IDF troops to wear masks when conducting operations, whereas, it is typical of Hamas militia pussies to wear them.

...Interesting set of morals, suppose that goes along with the systematic torture of prisoners, brutality towards civilians, extra judicial murders, etc.
Yes, your Hamas pussy lowlifes are vicious little phukkers, aren't they?

Doubly so, when dealing with their own countrymen who get out of line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back