Workers At Donald Trump's Las Vegas Hotel Vote To Unionize

I'd let them all go... They can call me names, but they can do it without a job that I gave them.

I'm so happy that Unions are fading away more and more every single year.
You have no idea how important unions are.

No coincidence as union membership has declined so have wages.
Union caused GM to have to pay over 30 bucks an hour for bolt tighteners. Union paid my neighbor 18 an hour to not work he had seniority. I wonder how much a car would cost if employees were paid what they were actually worth.

"Bartenders local 165"? Union meetings must be a blast. Union workers should thank Mr.Trump every freaking day for the chances he took and the leadership and intelligence he showed to create the jobs that make life easier for the families of both union and non-union workers.

Such anti worker sentiment. They deserve nothing according to the vast majority of posters. How is some person making a lousy $15 an hour such a threat to you BACKWARDS thinking anti American anti worker? Heaven forbid some poor hard working slob barely getting by get an increase in pay. Your hatred, utter disdain for those people is loud and clear. You have no defense. You HATE them. Admit it.

Union caused GM to have to pay over 30 bucks an hour for bolt tighteners. Union paid my neighbor 18 an hour to not work he had seniority. I wonder how much a car would cost if employees were paid what they were actually worth.

How much do you pay for assemblers?

The Union paid your neighbor $18.00/hr NOT to work? Isn't that called retirement?

I'd let them all go... They can call me names, but they can do it without a job that I gave them.

I'm so happy that Unions are fading away more and more every single year.
You have no idea how important unions are.

No coincidence as union membership has declined so have wages.
You think they'd pass the savings onto you? Lol. Does Walmart? No.

How much would you pay uneducated Toyota and Honda workers? Be honest.

You're talking about the UAW, which is a textbook example of what can happen to a good union when the membership becomes spoiled, apathetic and is easily deluded by greedy, incompetent leadership.

The UAW membership was warned by some competent leadership candidates that the industry was under pressure from foreign competition and that pressing demands for wage increases could cause an industry failure. But the majority of members paid no attention to the facts and figures. They believed the seductive promises of incompetent leadership candidates who were academically incapable of understanding the consequence of forcefully demanding ruinous wage increases while falling behind in quality standards.

If the UAW membership had listened to and re-elected those board members who advocated a temporary wage freeze and a motivated effort to improve quality at all levels the Japanese could not have overwhelmed the American auto industry. But they didn't.

Don't let the example of one union which was corrupted by incompetent leadership poison your impression of all unions.

Forum List

Back