CNN Analyst: Key Demographic trending toward Trump: Union members.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Holy cow! Black voters.....Hispanic voters................young voters........................and now Union members all moving into the MAGA camp.

What else can go wrong for Biden?

“I think this might be a bit of a surprise to some folks. This is among union members in key swing states, Joe Biden at 47%. Donald Trump at 47%. This is a clear movement from what we saw in 2020. The recall vote on that was Biden plus eight. So this is a movement towards Donald Trump. Donald Trump gaining among union members as he has gained nationwide as well,” Enten said, explaining that in Michigan and Nevada union workers make up more than 10% of the electorate.

Will the Generals stay loyal to Trump?
Milley and others below him fully understand the threat.

Holy cow! Black voters.....Hispanic voters................young voters........................and now Union members all moving into the MAGA camp.

“I think this might be a bit of a surprise to some folks. This is among union members in key swing states, Joe Biden at 47%. Donald Trump at 47%. This is a clear movement from what we saw in 2020. The recall vote on that was Biden plus eight. So this is a movement towards Donald Trump. Donald Trump gaining among union members as he has gained nationwide as well,” Enten said, explaining that in Michigan and Nevada union workers make up more than 10% of the electorate.
Interesting. We'll see if that holds up during election day. If Biden doesn't resolve his many immigration issues, he is toast.

Milley will be gone on Day 1 if Trump wins.
No doubt about that but how deep does Milley's support go? Can he hold the military together against Trump's challenge?

These sort of situations tend to explode with consequences for the attempted coup leader, as opposed to starting slow. If the challlenge to America's democracy is going to be put down, there won't be any negotiations.

Imagine that, union members shop at the grocery store.

Ok, was simply saying Milley retired when someone said tRump would replace him. No need, he is gone!
MAGA
It's only a question of whether or not Milley had the military secured on the side of government. And then, the top brass that step up to take his place.

Or is it conceivable that Trump has the military with him and his efforts.

I'm just not thinking in terms of an election deciding the future of America. It has the potential of going terribly wrong.

It's only a question of whether or not Milley had the military secured on the side of government. And then, the top brass that step up to take his place.

Or is it conceivable that Trump has the military with him and his efforts.

I'm just not thinking in terms of an election deciding the future of America. It has the potential of going terribly wrong.
Cool, except I was only informing Nostra that tRump will NOT be getting rid of Milley because Milley is retired!
MAGA

Once the media gets the green light to burn Biden, he is toast.
We shouldn't rule out Joy Reid's hot mic as being staged or deliberate by a sound technician..

The words spoken were exactly what were required for the message! No more, no less.

Democrats are so desperate that they're latching on to a pop star who's in the news because her boyfriend is a football star. Yeah, that's gonna work. Ha.

Democrats are so desperate that they're latching on to a pop star who's in the news because her boyfriend is a football star. Yeah, that's gonna work. Ha.
No matter who watches it, it is still a Progfest.

Union management has steadily moved away from representing their members and now offer support to the highest bidder.

Ted Kennedy for all his loudmouthed BS....stood faithfully by rank and file union members in Massachusetts protecting their jobs from export and theft by illegal alien.

Jo

Lol Unions got a tremendous contract at UPS... then UPS announced thousands of job cuts

Forum List

Back