Obama Inherited A Mess. And He'll Leave?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Let's see. Obama supposedly inherited an economy in crisis, even though things were already stabilized. He inherited an Iraq that had staged 2 free and fair elections. He inherited a deteriorating situation in Afghanistan, that he declared was the good war. He inherited stability in the middle east.
So what is he going to leave us:
An economy falling into recession. A national debt 80% higher than when he got into office, an Iraq that is unstable and threatened. A resurgence of ISIS and Al Qaeda. A deteriorating situation in Afghanistan, turmoil in the middle east, th ebiggest refugee problem in Europe since WW2, higher levels of gov't dependence than when he took office, worse race relations, higher crime in the cities, less confidence in government.
By what Obama promised us, his administration has been an utter, complete, unrelieved, and abject failure. It cannot be painted any other way.

An even bigger mess....
Virtually every promise has been broken. Virtually every program or initiative has been a failure. Almost every speech is riddled with assertions that are disproved immediately. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" "We will fund shovel ready projects" "ISIS is the JV Team" "ISIS is contained" "I am not a homosexual." Ok, I made up that last one.
A record of failure unmatched in history.

Liars!

Gas is like $2. The economy keeps growing , troops ain't coming home in body bags , we have obamacare , gay rights etc..

He's kept all his promises except gitmo, and that's cause the conservative congress won't let the gitmo guys on here .

Let's see. Obama supposedly inherited an economy in crisis, even though things were already stabilized. He inherited an Iraq that had staged 2 free and fair elections. He inherited a deteriorating situation in Afghanistan, that he declared was the good war. He inherited stability in the middle east.
An economy falling into recession. A national debt 80% higher than when he got into office, an Iraq that is unstable and threatened. A resurgence of ISIS and Al Qaeda. A deteriorating situation in Afghanistan, turmoil in the middle east, th ebiggest refugee problem in Europe since WW2, higher levels of gov't dependence than when he took office, worse race relations, higher crime in the cities, less confidence in government.
By what Obama promised us, his administration has been an utter, complete, unrelieved, and abject failure. It cannot be painted any other way.
Third Term!

Liars!

Gas is like $2. The economy keeps growing , troops ain't coming home in body bags , we have obamacare , gay rights etc..

He's kept all his promises except gitmo, and that's cause the conservative congress won't let the gitmo guys on here .
Idiots!
Gas is low because the economy is slowing down.
Troops are still coming home in body bags.
Obama had 2 years with Democrats controlling COngress to close Gitmo and failed due to Democrat opposition.
And of course you avoided the other 500 things I mentioned.

Liars!

Idiots!
Obama had 2 years with Democrats controlling COngress to close Gitmo and failed due to Democrat opposition.

Bullshit .

What are the troops deaths vs 08? He ended the Iraq war (thank God). I know it upsets conservatives that zero troops are being killed in Iraq .

Gas is low because Saudi Arabia is flooding the market with cheap crude. At least a big part of "why". It has nothing to with Obama Kardashian

Oh but when gas is high it's all his fault !? Hypocrites .

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

What are the troops deaths vs 08? He ended the Iraq war (thank God). I know it upsets conservatives that zero troops are being killed in Iraq .
Bush ended the Iraq War. You say that every time someone mentions the SOFA. But thanks for agreeing that American troops are still dying.

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

Yeah...at least there killing civilians in America now...amirite?

Liars!

Gas here is $2.699 lol
I've never known the Rabbi to lie, Timmy.
A lot of people who used to have insurance before don't plus can't afford the copay on drugs, which now cost more per month than insurance cost for 6 months. It's tough on those of us who are on a fixed income. :(

Liars!

Idiots!

Bullshit .

Yeah...at least there killing civilians in America now...amirite?

Yeah afghan is still going . Can't do much about that cluster fuck .

Obama didn't cause Iraq to fall apart. The Iraqis caused that when they decided not to fight ISIS.

There is no good reason American soldiers should die fighting in their place.

Forum List

Back