Women & Phone Calls

Other then my wife being on the land line to her youngest brother for an hour once every month or two she's never on the phone for more than a few minutes. As for her cell phone, I think it needs recharging, she hasn't used it in at least 6 months.

My wife has 3 sisters and 2 brothers, a great family I must say, all fun to be around. When those Gals get talking time has no meaning whatever...:lol:

Throw in some wine and my interest in sports usually fades..

Last edited:
I know that if my wife calls one of her sisters that she is going to be on the phone until the battery runs dead or minimum 3 hrs.

The trick is charging the battery and getting them talking just before a sporting event I'd like to watch on TV or a Guy movie.

Or conversely, she gets rid of you for three hours so she can talk about you behind your back......:lol:

Other then my wife being on the land line to her youngest brother for an hour once every month or two she's never on the phone for more than a few minutes. As for her cell phone, I think it needs recharging, she hasn't used it in at least 6 months.

Your wife and I are in the minority. I rarely talk for more than a few minutes on the phone. As far as my cell phone goes ... well I just love to text and it's a great way to keep in touch with other people who don't like to spend hours chatting away on the phone. My son for instance ... who's away at college.

Any phone call that last for more than 3 minutes should involve either a death in the family or a tornado warning.

Women are easy to be with. Flatter them all the time, give them small gifts unexpectedly all the time, let them have their moods and tears, and all the time they think they are secretly maneuvering their man, the opposite is . . .

. . . ouch, ouch!!! le'go my ear!!! I will be good, I promise!!!!

It's gotta be genetic. Women have the need to communicate. Men make business calls when they need to but women gotta communicate all the time. Stephen King had a great novel a couple of years ago about a virus that was transmitted by cell phones but if it was real it would have killed mostly women and left men to be wondering lonely neanderthals which is probably the secret assessment that most women have of men anyway.

Women are easy to be with. Flatter them all the time, give them small gifts unexpectedly all the time, let them have their moods and tears, and all the time they think they are secretly maneuvering their man, the opposite is . . .

. . . ouch, ouch!!! le'go my ear!!! I will be good, I promise!!!!

:laugh:...tooo funny...

I know that if my wife calls one of her sisters that she is going to be on the phone until the battery runs dead or minimum 3 hrs.

The trick is charging the battery and getting them talking just before a sporting event I'd like to watch on TV or a Guy movie.

Or conversely, she gets rid of you for three hours so she can talk about you behind your back......:lol:

This also works for me... She gets it off her chest and I just have to say.."what, your sister told you that.. is nothing private?"

This also works for me... She gets it off her chest and I just have to say.."what, your sister told you that.. is nothing private?"

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Three Hours talking on the phone!:eek:

I get pissed if I even have to answer the phone!

Kind of short fuse there Reaper....:lol:

lol I still have a land line. Even though I'm on the don't call list, the telemarketer's still do. They always call when I'm in the bathroom,eating dinner or having sex,it's annoying.

lol I still have a land line. Even though I'm on the don't call list, the telemarketer's still do. They always call when I'm in the bathroom,eating dinner or having sex,it's annoying.

At my house, on the land line we, just turn of the ringer. I figure if it's important they'll leave a message..

Still though, I delete at least 90% of the messages for lack of interest...

At my house, on the land line we, just turn of the ringer. I figure if it's important they'll leave a message..

Still though, I delete at least 90% of the messages for lack of interest...

I have layers of phones..... My brother describes it to people.... you know you are moving up in the ranks when you get better numbers. :lol:

A general number i give out to everyone... that rings into a voice mail. It does not ring into the house and does not get checked

A regular number that rings into to a voice mail and not the house. But is checked

A private line that rings into the house and i will pick up 24/7.... without a voice mail. If i am here it gets answered.

A regular business line

An 800 for business with a vanity number

An 888 number for business without a vanity number

And for all of that.... im not a big on the phone girl..... :lol:

I'm married, and I have been in negative points for a few years.

And I admit that I DVR most sporting events and then sacrifice sleep to watch the games.

I have many secrets but alas I usually charge for them...

As you may recall... negative points= extra tight pants....:lol:

I remember the tight pants.

I also remember the picture.

eeb7370a-71ce-4a00-a6da-07e3ea7dea26

OMG! Now I have to go scrub my eyes with a Brillo pad and rinse with bleach!

I prefer to think of their conversations as extra cream layers on a many layered cream cake.

Absolutely yummy.

But boys will get sugar brain freeze if they try to participate in those conversations: too much sweetness.

I have many secrets but alas I usually charge for them...

As you may recall... negative points= extra tight pants....:lol:

I remember the tight pants.

I also remember the picture.

eeb7370a-71ce-4a00-a6da-07e3ea7dea26

OMG! Now I have to go scrub my eyes with a Brillo pad and rinse with bleach!

That guy wore those tight pants on purpose. How could anyone walk out of the house and not know their man parts are squished like that and everyone can see it! Bet you could count the hair on his ass through those jeans. :puke:

Forum List

Back