Women & Phone Calls

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I know that if my wife calls one of her sisters that she is going to be on the phone until the battery runs dead or minimum 3 hrs.

The trick is charging the battery and getting them talking just before a sporting event I'd like to watch on TV or a Guy movie.

Last edited:
Very devious of you.

She's happy.. I'm happy..I get extra points for charging the phone, making her at least 1 cup of coffee and a cold beverage of her choosing..

It's win ..win.. win all around... devious..nah.. sweet and understanding...:wink_2::wink_2:

I always wanted to construct a Post Card like a before and after. The Before is a Picture of Her as Your Girl Friend sitting at a table in a Restaurant, talking on her cell phone. The After Picture, is a Picture of the back of Her head, as Your Wife, talking on a Cell Phone.

How do you know when dinner is ready when she is talking on the phone? The Smoke Detector, Silly. ;)

I know that if my wife calls one of her sisters that she is going to be on the phone until the battery runs dead or minimum 3 hrs.

The trick is charging the battery and getting them talking just before a sporting event I'd like to watch on TV or a Guy movie.

While you are not the most interesting man in the world, you are the smartest man in the world.

Even better idea...let the phone battery run down to nearly 0% just before the game so that she will be available at your every whim to get you sammiches, beer, and other shit.

While you are not the most interesting man in the world, you are the smartest man in the world.

Consider my previous thanks a 1/2 thanks...wait...ah...Yup, I'm hardly the most interesting but at times I could be...:lol:

Even better idea...let the phone battery run down to nearly 0% just before the game so that she will be available at your every whim to get you sammiches, beer, and other shit.

I suspect you are not married... You get all that before the vows unless you've really built up the points...:lol:

I suspect you are not married... You get all that before the vows unless you've really built up the points...:lol:

I'm married, and I have been in negative points for a few years.

And I admit that I DVR most sporting events and then sacrifice sleep to watch the games.

And I admit that I DVR most sporting events and then sacrifice sleep to watch the games.

I have many secrets but alas I usually charge for them...

As you may recall... negative points= extra tight pants....:lol:

I'm phoning your wife and telling......................

I'm phoning your wife and telling......................

Well... according to the Ladies, (secret code that men don't realize) it seems she already knows...:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

I remember the tight pants.

I also remember the picture.

eeb7370a-71ce-4a00-a6da-07e3ea7dea26

I always wanted to construct a Post Card like a before and after. The Before is a Picture of Her as Your Girl Friend sitting at a table in a Restaurant, talking on her cell phone. The After Picture, is a Picture of the back of Her head, as Your Wife, talking on a Cell Phone.

How do you know when dinner is ready when she is talking on the phone? The Smoke Detector, Silly. ;)

Sounds like you're speaking from experience.

It never ever crosses my mind to ask someone to go get me a beer or a sammie.

I remember the tight pants.

I also remember the picture.

eeb7370a-71ce-4a00-a6da-07e3ea7dea26

That poor man didn't have anyone to tell him how he looked before he left the house, obviously. :dunno:

I don't ever have to do anything more than stock the fridge before a game/event because our fridge is just over the couch from the 72" screen. ;) AND they both match with the stove.

Hubby gets so mad because I don't talk on the phone much. I really, really like my bluetooth piece, but I still don't talk much. I am, however, usually on the web via my phone and I always drain the battery that way. I find it annoying, but hubby has no clue.

It is interesting to see the different dynamics in posters and I don't question why some of ya'll are single or will obviously will be soon. :cuckoo:

Other then my wife being on the land line to her youngest brother for an hour once every month or two she's never on the phone for more than a few minutes. As for her cell phone, I think it needs recharging, she hasn't used it in at least 6 months.

Forum List

Back