women in the military !

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
I just so happen to see this while viewing some air videos
at about the 1.30 mark, the female is struggling to fuel the plane
she can barely reach it !
my god!

Years ago I worked at a factory that was near a military base. It was a tough physical job. Several of the employee's were females that had finished their time in the service and got hired on at the factory. 9 out of 10 were dykes.

Whenever I saw one of those lesbo's struggling to move something or pick it up. I would just ignore them and not attempt to help.

I just figured since they think they are a man, and draw a man's pay. It's not my place to baby sit them.

Now if it was a normal woman having a difficult time, I would gladly help out. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

Last edited:
my god!

You really are ignorant aren’t you?

One of the best Snipers of all time was Lyudmila Pavlichenko. She killed 309 Germans during the Second World War. Lyudmila Pavlichenko - Wikipedia

Think about that for a moment. She wiped out two companies of Germans single handedly. She won the Hero of the Soviet Union award, the rough equivalent to our own Medal of Honor.

The Night Witches were female bomber pilots. They terrified the Germans. They climbed high at night, and then shut their engines down and glided towards the enemy. Over the enemy, they dropped their bombs, and restarted the engines to fly away. They did not fly with parachutes. If they could not restart the engines, they died.

In Israel, women are today in the military, and feared by the Palestinians. In Iraq, women fighters terrify the radical jihadists.

Joan of Arc decimated the British during the Hundred Years War. Boudicca battled the Romans and became a legend.

History is repleat with women in the Military. Smaller people, male and female, work harder. And while you snort derisively, the truth is that the smaller people are the ones who tend to make it to Special Forces, Navy Seals, and other special units. The average Navy Seal is about 5’ 10” and weighs 175 pounds. Only in Hollywood are they over six foot weighing in at two fifty or more. The reason? Bigger guys tire out faster, and are eliminated from the program. The smaller guys have more heart.

She didn’t give up because it was hard, she kept fighting to accomplish the task. Obviously the problem isn’t with her, it’s with you. Sexism probably makes a lot of sense to fools.

Women have no business being firefighters, cops, or in military combat.

Sure there are a tiny % that can barely pass the minimal standards.

But most females do not have the mental capacity or physical abilities to handle the job. ..... :cool:

But most females do not have the mental capacity or physical abilities to handle the job. ..... :cool:
Sorry to hear you've been beaten continuously by women on the job and are now so bitter.

lol!!!!!!!!!! they don't have the MENTAL capacity? how many scabs DO you have on them thar hairy knuckles you scrape along the ground every day?

i don't want anyone doing that job if they are unqualified. i've seen cops with bellies that could rival a 9 month prego with twins.

having said that - anyone who can get the job done, then go for it.

Sorry to hear you've been beaten continuously by women on the job and are now so bitter.
Except when a girl took 1st place, and I took 2nd, in a fifth grade school reading contest.

I can't think of a single instance where a female beat me at anything, ever. ..... :cool:

How many times have you given birth? My wife leads me 3-0.

My daughter-in-law is 5-0.

I read the true story of how the two female soldiers finally passed the Ranger school. It was a joke.

The course was broken down into sections. When the females flunked any section, they were allowed to repeat that section again and again, until they finally passed that part of the test.

The whole thing was a PC media publicity stunt. ..... :cool:

my god!

You really are ignorant aren’t you?

One of the best Snipers of all time was Lyudmila Pavlichenko. She killed 309 Germans during the Second World War. Lyudmila Pavlichenko - Wikipedia

Think about that for a moment. She wiped out two companies of Germans single handedly. She won the Hero of the Soviet Union award, the rough equivalent to our own Medal of Honor.

The Night Witches were female bomber pilots. They terrified the Germans. They climbed high at night, and then shut their engines down and glided towards the enemy. Over the enemy, they dropped their bombs, and restarted the engines to fly away. They did not fly with parachutes. If they could not restart the engines, they died.

In Israel, women are today in the military, and feared by the Palestinians. In Iraq, women fighters terrify the radical jihadists.

Joan of Arc decimated the British during the Hundred Years War. Boudicca battled the Romans and became a legend.

History is repleat with women in the Military. Smaller people, male and female, work harder. And while you snort derisively, the truth is that the smaller people are the ones who tend to make it to Special Forces, Navy Seals, and other special units. The average Navy Seal is about 5’ 10” and weighs 175 pounds. Only in Hollywood are they over six foot weighing in at two fifty or more. The reason? Bigger guys tire out faster, and are eliminated from the program. The smaller guys have more heart.

She didn’t give up because it was hard, she kept fighting to accomplish the task. Obviously the problem isn’t with her, it’s with you. Sexism probably makes a lot of sense to fools.

it is physically impossible for most women to keep up in combat
wow--you named 1 woman sniper..she didn't have to hump a lot of weight through the jungles or mountains--which for most women, they can't do as well as men

most women cannot march with the same heavy equipment as men and keep up
most have generally less muscle mass
have you ever humped [ marched ] with crew served weapons and combat load??

I read the true story of how the two female soldiers finally passed the Ranger school. It was a joke.

The course was broken down into sections. When the females flunked any section, they were allowed to repeat that section again and again, until they finally passed that part of the test.

The whole thing was a PC media publicity stunt. ..... :cool:
exactly---very, very few women can pass the men's tests

Forum List

Back