What i knew a long time ago, but was chastised for speaking against women in the military. No front line experience for women.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
The decision to allow women to join front-line Army fighting units has been described as a “failed exercise in political correctness” after government figures revealed that only 10 female recruits started infantry and Royal Armoured Corps basic training last year.
Just 15 female recruits completed basic training for either infantry or tank units between January and September 2023, figures released in a freedom of information request obtained by The Telegraph also showed.
Lower the standards so women can make it in the military and you end up with men like this in the military, thus destroying the military without firing a shot.

Attachments

• 1708862912474.png
    1708862912474.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Sad
Reactions: cnm
MSN

Lower the standards so women can make it in the military and you end up with men like this in the military, thus destroying the military without firing a shot.

We end up with some of the funniest comedy in history? COOL!

The military recruiting is falling short. Fewer and fewer men are volunteering. Now you want to remove the 231,000 women who stepped up to serve?

There is no reason why women cannot be a part of the Armed Forces and serve honorably. I was a personnel sergeant in Vietnam and could have easily been replaced by a woman (assuming appropriate housing).

But women in the combat arms is foolishness. Not one woman in a hundred could meet the physical demands.

There is no reason why women cannot be a part of the Armed Forces and serve honorably. I was a personnel sergeant in Vietnam and could have easily been replaced by a woman (assuming appropriate housing).

But women in the combat arms is foolishness. Not one woman in a hundred could meet the physical demands.
I want the standards of serving in the military to what it was when we had to face the Japanese and Nazis. If a woman can pass the rigors of that testing, then by all means they should be there fighting to promote freedom, not femdom. But alas, standards have been so lowered, that we arent getting the best of the best, but the lowest of the low. Mentally ill people should not be allowed to be around weapons that can kill lots of people....

I want the standards of serving in the military to what it was when we had to face the Japanese and Nazis. If a woman can pass the rigors of that testing, then by all means they should be there fighting to promote freedom, not femdom. But alas, standards have been so lowered, that we arent getting the best of the best, but the lowest of the low. Mentally ill people should not be allowed to be around weapons that can kill lots of people....

And if they can't? You are fine with removing over 200,000 service members, from an already dwindling force?

And if they can't? You are fine with removing over 200,000 service members, from an already dwindling force?
So we send those women to their deaths, and many service men also, who should never be there in the first place. Terms for those types of soldiers are called "Cannon Fodder". Is this what you want women to become?

What Really Happened to Jessica Lynch? - CMR
Pfc. Jessica Lynch was brutally raped by Iraqi thugs, shortly after she survived the horrific ambush of her 507th Maintenance Unit in Iraq. We need brave women in the military, but no one’s daughter should have to suffer an ordeal comparable to that experienced by the 19 year-old Lynch—Not in the name of women’s careers, men’s resentment, military necessity, or anything else.

Do you think she would look like that in uniform? Really?
No, he looks quite different in uniform, but if i had that officer leading me into battle, he would need to look over his shoulder to make sure bullets werent coming from both directions.

So we send those women to their deaths, and many service men also, who should never be there in the first place. Terms for those types of soldiers are called "Cannon Fodder". Is this what you want women to become?

What Really Happened to Jessica Lynch? - CMR

I don't want anyone sent to their deaths. Would politicians be as quick to send out troops if women were among them?

No, he looks quite different in uniform, but if i had that officer leading me into battle, he would need to look over his shoulder to make sure bullets werent coming from both directions.

Oh, so you are worried about people like you shooting an American in the back?

I don't want anyone sent to their deaths. Would politicians be as quick to send out troops if women were among them?
At this time, we do not have the huge ground wars as in the past. Still there are a percentage of troops killed and disabled. If we are to have equality, then women must put their lives on the line. Politicians are on a slippery slope with this.

At this time, we do not have the huge ground wars as in the past. Still there are a percentage of troops killed and disabled. If we are to have equality, then women must put their lives on the line. Politicians are on a slippery slope with this.

But we do not have equality, and the women who would volunteer for combat are being refused.

Forum List

Back