women in the military !

Years ago I worked at a factory that was near a military base. It was a tough physical job. Several of the employee's were females that had finished their time in the service and got hired on at the factory. 9 out of 10 were dykes.

Whenever I saw one of those lesbo's struggling to move something or pick it up. I would just ignore them and not attempt to help.

I just figured since they think they are a man, and draw a man's pay. It's not my place to baby sit them.

Now if it was a normal woman having a difficult time, I would gladly help out. ..... :thup: ... :cool:
we had the same at my work

I just so happen to see this while viewing some air videos
at about the 1.30 mark, the female is struggling to fuel the plane
she can barely reach it !
my god!

Apparently she got the job done.

???!!! barely

She's short. Oh well! She still got the job done. There is no "barely" to it.

no she struggled to fuel a very expensive jet on a very expensive carrier
she almost dropped it on her head
barely---please--the video is right there!! there is no denying it
she is having a problem getting it up there

after a few hours of continuous/combat/etc flight ops, she definitely looks like she wouldn't be able to perform
most women don't handle long term muscle use as well as men--this just a physical fact
and she's a little one--no strength to begin with

Watch the video again.

One of the men finally had to help her by lifting the back of the hose so she could insert the nozzle into plane's refueling receptacle.

Just another example of why women shouldn't be allowed to do a man's job. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
I read the true story of how the two female soldiers finally passed the Ranger school. It was a joke.

The course was broken down into sections. When the females flunked any section, they were allowed to repeat that section again and again, until they finally passed that part of the test.

The whole thing was a PC media publicity stunt. ..... :cool:

where is the link? 'people' magazine?

after a few hours of continuous/combat/etc flight ops, she definitely looks like she wouldn't be able to perform
most women don't handle long term muscle use as well as men--this just a physical fact

try labor & passing another human out of your body, sweety.

most women don't handle long term muscle use as well as men

Oh, please! That is not for you to decide.

I know women soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines that would be going strong when most men would be crying for their Momma.

I just so happen to see this while viewing some air videos
at about the 1.30 mark, the female is struggling to fuel the plane
she can barely reach it !
my god!

I watched a female pilot fly a B-2 like it was a fighter jet.

Have a female friend in Army Special Forces, jumping out of planes and helicopters almost every week.

Women have been fighting for this nation since the Revolutionary War.

Really? So you admit that you are physically incapable of doing those jobs, so you leave it to the women?
Men and women have different roles and functions in life. Neither should be trying to do the others job.

The mixing of roles is one of the main reasons western culture is failing in soo many areas, and is in decline. ..... :cool:

my lord - you suck at trolling.

Watch the video again.

One of the men finally had to help her by lifting the back of the hose so she could insert the nozzle into plane's refueling receptacle.

Just another example of why women should be allowed to do a man's job. ..... :cool:

Apparently you don't know anything about how those refueling hoses work. I'll just chalk that up to your ignorance and let it go at that.

Ranger School official combats rumors about how women passed training
By DAN LAMOTHE | The Washington Post | Published: August 20, 2015

Critics have ripped the Army's Ranger School for months about its willingness to include female students for the first time, and even more so this week after the service announced that two women will graduate from the school Friday. The service clearly dropped the standards to do so, the critics say, frequently citing rumors or unnamed Ranger School instructors they say they know.

Frustrated with the sniping, Maj. Jim Hathaway, the No. 2 official in the Airborne and Ranger Training Brigade overseeing Ranger School, took to Facebook to respond. No matter what Ranger School officials say, he said, some people will never give the women credit.
[...]
Gentlemen,

I am not much for posting on social media, but feel that I should comment on the current situation at Ranger School. First and foremost the Ranger instructors are professional noncommissioned Officers and trained the Ranger students the same way they have since 1952. If you believe nothing else, you should have faith in your fellow Rangers to adhere to their beliefs and the Ranger Creed.
[...]

ummm........ya. i'll take the word from a real army ranger commander than from the daily mail or people magazine.

Really? So you admit that you are physically incapable of doing those jobs, so you leave it to the women?
Men and women have different roles and functions in life. Neither should be trying to do the others job.

The mixing of roles is one of the main reasons western culture is failing in soo many areas, and is in decline. ..... :cool:

Yeah, your religion teaches us all we need to know about how to live with 7th century morals.

Cooking, washing the dishes, doing the laundry is woman's work.

If a man does those things around the house. He is degrading his wife.

Why would any man want to do that to her? ..... :dunno:

By DAN LAMOTHE | The Washington Post | Published: August 20, 2015

Critics have ripped the Army's Ranger School for months about its willingness to include female students for the first time, and even more so this week after the service announced that two women will graduate from the school Friday. The service clearly dropped the standards to do so, the critics say, frequently citing rumors or unnamed Ranger School instructors they say they know.

Frustrated with the sniping, Maj. Jim Hathaway, the No. 2 official in the Airborne and Ranger Training Brigade overseeing Ranger School, took to Facebook to respond. No matter what Ranger School officials say, he said, some people will never give the women credit.
[...]
Gentlemen,

I am not much for posting on social media, but feel that I should comment on the current situation at Ranger School. First and foremost the Ranger instructors are professional noncommissioned Officers and trained the Ranger students the same way they have since 1952. If you believe nothing else, you should have faith in your fellow Rangers to adhere to their beliefs and the Ranger Creed.
[...]

ummm........ya. i'll take the word from a real army ranger commander than from the daily mail or people magazine.
If the Officer had said anything different than the PC official line.

His military career would have been toast. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back