women in the military !

I just so happen to see this while viewing some air videos
at about the 1.30 mark, the female is struggling to fuel the plane
she can barely reach it !
my god!

You really are ignorant aren’t you?

One of the best Snipers of all time was Lyudmila Pavlichenko. She killed 309 Germans during the Second World War. Lyudmila Pavlichenko - Wikipedia

Think about that for a moment. She wiped out two companies of Germans single handedly. She won the Hero of the Soviet Union award, the rough equivalent to our own Medal of Honor.

The Night Witches were female bomber pilots. They terrified the Germans. They climbed high at night, and then shut their engines down and glided towards the enemy. Over the enemy, they dropped their bombs, and restarted the engines to fly away. They did not fly with parachutes. If they could not restart the engines, they died.

In Israel, women are today in the military, and feared by the Palestinians. In Iraq, women fighters terrify the radical jihadists.

Joan of Arc decimated the British during the Hundred Years War. Boudicca battled the Romans and became a legend.

History is repleat with women in the Military. Smaller people, male and female, work harder. And while you snort derisively, the truth is that the smaller people are the ones who tend to make it to Special Forces, Navy Seals, and other special units. The average Navy Seal is about 5’ 10” and weighs 175 pounds. Only in Hollywood are they over six foot weighing in at two fifty or more. The reason? Bigger guys tire out faster, and are eliminated from the program. The smaller guys have more heart.

She didn’t give up because it was hard, she kept fighting to accomplish the task. Obviously the problem isn’t with her, it’s with you. Sexism probably makes a lot of sense to fools.

it is physically impossible for most women to keep up in combat
wow--you named 1 woman sniper..she didn't have to hump a lot of weight through the jungles or mountains--which for most women, they can't do as well as men

most women cannot march with the same heavy equipment as men and keep up
most have generally less muscle mass
have you ever humped [ marched ] with crew served weapons and combat load??

More than you know. I have marched more than you will know. Including with the M-67 Recoiless Rifle. M67 recoilless rifle - Wikipedia

A 37 pound tube that I’ve humped more than once. Also the M-60 Machine Gun, Tripod with T and E. Shall I continue? Twelve miles in three hours, or Twenty K in less than four. The Twenty K was combat load. Full rucks with all organic equipment. Mine detectors, 90 mm recoiless rifle, M60 machine guns. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight. It’s the size of the fight in the dog. Douche.

There were 2,000 female snipers in the Soviet Army during World War II. About 500 survived the war. That is one in four, or a 25% survival rate. The Night Witches flew 24,000 missions. Night Witches - Wikipedia

They flew an average of 800 missions each before the war ended. Or they died.

Find one of your American Men who flew half that many.

I could go on. But I’ve proven my point. Your sexist bullshit has had its day. Keep it up, and some MMA chick will flatten you.

my god!

One of the best Snipers of all time was Lyudmila Pavlichenko. She killed 309 Germans during the Second World War. Lyudmila Pavlichenko - Wikipedia

Think about that for a moment. She wiped out two companies of Germans single handedly. She won the Hero of the Soviet Union award, the rough equivalent to our own Medal of Honor.

The Night Witches were female bomber pilots. They terrified the Germans. They climbed high at night, and then shut their engines down and glided towards the enemy. Over the enemy, they dropped their bombs, and restarted the engines to fly away. They did not fly with parachutes. If they could not restart the engines, they died.

In Israel, women are today in the military, and feared by the Palestinians. In Iraq, women fighters terrify the radical jihadists.

Joan of Arc decimated the British during the Hundred Years War. Boudicca battled the Romans and became a legend.

History is repleat with women in the Military. Smaller people, male and female, work harder. And while you snort derisively, the truth is that the smaller people are the ones who tend to make it to Special Forces, Navy Seals, and other special units. The average Navy Seal is about 5’ 10” and weighs 175 pounds. Only in Hollywood are they over six foot weighing in at two fifty or more. The reason? Bigger guys tire out faster, and are eliminated from the program. The smaller guys have more heart.

She didn’t give up because it was hard, she kept fighting to accomplish the task. Obviously the problem isn’t with her, it’s with you. Sexism probably makes a lot of sense to fools.

wow--you named 1 woman sniper..she didn't have to hump a lot of weight through the jungles or mountains--which for most women, they can't do as well as men

More than you know. I have marched more than you will know. Including with the M-67 Recoiless Rifle. M67 recoilless rifle - Wikipedia

A 37 pound tube that I’ve humped more than once. Also the M-60 Machine Gun, Tripod with T and E. Shall I continue? Twelve miles in three hours, or Twenty K in less than four. The Twenty K was combat load. Full rucks with all organic equipment. Mine detectors, 90 mm recoiless rifle, M60 machine guns. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight. It’s the size of the fight in the dog. Douche.

There were 2,000 female snipers in the Soviet Army during World War II. About 500 survived the war. That is one in four, or a 25% survival rate. The Night Witches flew 24,000 missions. Night Witches - Wikipedia

I could go on. But I’ve proven my point. Your sexist bullshit has had its day. Keep it up, and some MMA chick will flatten you.

kiss my ass
it is a fact, most women can't carry those loads as far as fast
are you are female??

and besides---your stories are irrelevant to this woman who clearly is barely making it ==she's struggling

my god!

you are just like the blacks saying it is racist to state facts
she is CLEARLY struggling...barely able to reach it ...this is sexist?? no--I don't think so

you are the sexist idiot by seeing sexism EVERYWHERE--where it's not there at all
like the blacks see racism EVERYWHERE--it's EVERYWHERE

true --women are in the military--but MOST can't do the infantryman's job as efficiently as men--it is a physically impossible

and the video shows the same for that job

A few years ago, I went to Ft. Jackson to see a male relative graduate from Army basic training class.

At the end of the ceremony they gave out the physical fitness awards for each company. Almost every award was won by female soldiers.

Come to find out, the female physical fitness standards were way lower than the men's. So it was easy for the female soldiers to achieve the maximum score. Whereas, very few men could max out the much tougher male requirements.

Just another example of liberal PC social engineering masquerading as reality. ... :cuckoo:

A few years ago, I went to Ft. Jackson to see a male relative graduate from Army basic training class.

At the end of the ceremony they gave out the physical fitness awards for each company. Almost every award was won by female soldiers.

Come to find out, the female physical fitness standards were way lower than the men's. So it was easy for the female soldiers to achieve the maximum score. Whereas, very few men could max out the much tougher male requirements.

Just another example of liberal PC social engineering masquerading as reality. ... :cuckoo:
I was in the USMC and the women's physical tests standards were lower
if I ever would've had a female CO, I never would've respected her because of that

The public has been brainwashed by the Hollyweird liberal PC crowd into thinking that men and women are physical equals.

You see this all the time in today's action movies, where a 130 lb. female model in a combat bikini is beating up and punching out a 250 lb, 6' 5" muscled up guy. .... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I don't know why some of you navy guys suck at supporting your comrades but in the Army assholes like you are taken care of after duty hours...

why do you think they have the separate events in the Olympics?

Is that because she's female, or because she's short?
why would they assign someone not tall enough to reach it?
Her male superior is a dickhead?
that happens to no one.

you either have a good person in charge of you or a dick. It only changes when people transfer.
that happens to no one.

WHAT happens to no one?

You idiots can bitch about women being in the military all you want.

But remember one thing..............those women who are actually serving are braver and more patriotic than a lot of the men on here bitching about their service who don't have any desire to do so.

If you haven't served in the actual military don't bitch about women being in. Why? Because you don't know what you are talking about. I have served with women who used their gender to get out of work, but by and large, those seemed to be in the minority in the commands that I served at. I've served with women who were able to do just as much work as I did. Some even competed with me to see who could hump the most boxes.

Ranger School official combats rumors about how women passed training
By DAN LAMOTHE | The Washington Post | Published: August 20, 2015

Critics have ripped the Army's Ranger School for months about its willingness to include female students for the first time, and even more so this week after the service announced that two women will graduate from the school Friday. The service clearly dropped the standards to do so, the critics say, frequently citing rumors or unnamed Ranger School instructors they say they know.

Frustrated with the sniping, Maj. Jim Hathaway, the No. 2 official in the Airborne and Ranger Training Brigade overseeing Ranger School, took to Facebook to respond. No matter what Ranger School officials say, he said, some people will never give the women credit.
[...]
Gentlemen,

I am not much for posting on social media, but feel that I should comment on the current situation at Ranger School. First and foremost the Ranger instructors are professional noncommissioned Officers and trained the Ranger students the same way they have since 1952. If you believe nothing else, you should have faith in your fellow Rangers to adhere to their beliefs and the Ranger Creed.
[...]
Ranger School official combats rumors about how women passed training

ummm........ya. i'll take the word from a real army ranger commander than from the daily mail or people magazine.
If the Officer had said anything different than the PC official line.

His military career would have been toast. ..... :cool:

uh-huh. i'll bet they could kick your ass while making coffee..... & they're blindfolded to give you a sporting chance.

my god!

kiss my ass
it is a fact, most women can't carry those loads as far as fast
are you are female??

and besides---your stories are irrelevant to this woman who clearly is barely making it ==she's struggling

Well now, the song changes. I utterly decimate your argument that Lyudmila Pavlichenko was just one woman, as if she was the only one. I show that she was one of about two thousand female snipers, and you get all pissy. The individual Night Witches performed more bombing runs than entire Air Groups in the US Army Air Corps, and I’m the asshole according to you. Not surprising.

It’s just fact you say. Pfui. Facts are what you are ignoring. Facts are that women have been kicking ass for a lot longer than me or thee have been on this planet. For jackasses like you, the Indians would feed you to the Women of the village. A fate where death was granted after a very long and very painful time.

Spartan Women were harder than woodpecker lips. A Spartan Male could “take” a wife by force. If she could fight him off, she would not be his wife, which means that the Spartan Women were tough enough to fight off the males if they didn’t want to go. These women were tougher than you would ever be.

History is a wonderful thing, if you bother to learn it. I mention this because you seem to really resent History. Not only are you ignorant, assuming that one sniper was the only one, but you get pretty pissed off when someone points that ignorance out.

If it is fact that women are so much less than you, why is it that today they are doing things that you could never hope to accomplish? Women are today serving in front line units in Israel. Today women are fighting in front line units against Islamic Jihadists in Iraq.

But you are proud of your “facts” and get pissed when the truth that it is a sexist argument, is made. You immediately backpedal and pretend that the dozen pages of this thread were all about that one woman, not all women. Yet your argument for the entire thread has been that women, not a woman, were incapable. You even make it while getting pissed about the truth that it is a sexist argument.

You’re a jackass, and you apparently know it. That is why you are getting so riled up. Identifying the problem is the first step, you are a jackass, now addressing that problem to correct it would be the next course of action. That may be more than we can hope for, but hey it’s a new year, and you might surprise us.

Here is a story about a woman who led a resistance cell in the Philippines during the Second World War. The Lewiston Daily Sun - Google News Archive Search

Thank God the soldiers who fought under her were interested more in results, than sexist role management. Of course, if you were there, you would probably give them up to the Japanese to teach her a lesson on staying home and cooking and stuff like that. You know, Women’s work.

Jackass.

Forum List

Back