Women in burkas eating spaghetti

Middle Ages sickness! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What do they do if they have hay-fever and it is a particularly heavy allergy day and the lucky woman has a runny nose?

F***** idiots.

that's all

I agree.

I have a solution to the runny nose and the need to cover up

1436376381_907183_1436376487_album_normal.jpg

I can't help but having sympathy for any woman that would actually wear a burka in public for their entire lives. Wow, I had some snide remarks lined up, but the video was amazing.

Can you imagine one of those things on a hot day?

Why do some western people have such a hissy fit over muslim women covering their faces? .........
Because it's stupid.
Works for us muslims.......why do you care? ....... :cool:

It looks disgusting. People should not engage in disgusting behavior whilst other
people are eating. If I saw a "person" with back rags on her head and face trying
to manipulate food into her mouth-------in a restaurant or in a public place----I would have to leave in order to avoid vomiting. No doubt the jerk is missing her mouth---slobbing up her rags --------and her face-----DISGUSTING

Wearing a mask is illegal in most states except on Halloween and they should use laws like that in Europe to end this kind of thing. People don't have a right to conceal their identity in public. We passed these laws to put an end to the KKK's activities.

In many American states it is illegal to wear a mask concealing your face, these laws were passed to stop the KKK, and they should pass similar laws in Europe to stop Muslim women from masking their face. Nothing good comes from allowing people to move around in public wearing a mask to conceal their identity. Also, Islam does not require wearing a mask, as can be seen by the many Muslim countries where women don't wear a mask.

In many American states it is illegal to wear a mask concealing your face, these laws were passed to stop the KKK, and they should pass similar laws in Europe to stop Muslim women from masking their face. Nothing good comes from allowing people to move around in public wearing a mask to conceal their identity. Also, Islam does not require wearing a mask, as can be seen by the many Muslim countries where women don't wear a mask.
What is happening in France, since the burqa ban, is some doctors are giving medical certs to Muslim women so they can pretend they need to wear a surgical mask. Lol. The police are treading lightly at the moment as the last fine they administered resulted in two days of riots, burning police cars and injured police, ie the usual way these people behave in France when they don't get their way.

Forum List

Back