Women in black at Golden Globe... dressing to attract men's attention?

There's a time and place to dress sexy, and it probably isn't when you are supposedly trying to spread awareness about sexual harassment and sexual assault.

sexual harassment & especially assault need not have anything to do with how a woman is dressed. most times it's a show of power.
I don't necessarily disagree. But it doesn't help the cause to dress in revealing outfits when you are trying to advocate for less sexual harassment and assault.

These whores should all be hung. Cry some more for me.

what makes them "whores", lowlife pond scum?
They sell their souls for money and fame.

like melania.

& marla.
They married it. You will see the difference.

oh i see.... marriage is about money.

got it.
Whores go with many different men. Maybe you won't understand after all.

what makes them "whores", lowlife pond scum?

like melania.

& marla.

got it.
Study after study shows women who sleep around are miserable and have a difficult time maintaining relationships. They think they're being " liberated "....when they actually are just making their lives worse and lowering their chances at maintaining stable , long term relationships.

There's a time and place to dress sexy, and it probably isn't when you are supposedly trying to spread awareness about sexual harassment and sexual assault.

sexual harassment & especially assault need not have anything to do with how a woman is dressed. most times it's a show of power.
I don't necessarily disagree. But it doesn't help the cause to dress in revealing outfits when you are trying to advocate for less sexual harassment and assault.

then put the blame - ALL of it where it belongs. why is it any bit the females fault if a male cannot control his mouth or worse? do you think burka wearing women don't get assaulted?

as stated before, they don't want to be thought of as sex objects, but they constantly make themselves out as such

and this is the least of it
I can't post the really bad stuff

bc7c8818fcaf56f5140551b411dd089e--funny-redneck-quotes-redneck-humor.jpg

Republicans want women who look "real" and know how to have fun.

like melania.

& marla.

got it.
Study after study shows women who sleep around are miserable and have a difficult time maintaining relationships. They think they're being " liberated "....when they actually are just making their lives worse and lowering their chances at maintaining stable , long term relationships.

who the hell are they sleeping with 'eh? men who can't keep their zippers shut sure know about committed relationships?

then put the blame - ALL of it where it belongs. why is it any bit the females fault if a male cannot control his mouth or worse? do you think burka wearing women don't get assaulted?
That's usually the only way women in most Muslim countries get any respect. Dressing sexy is asking for compliments, some of those comments may be unwanted and rude...if you don't want to be viewed as a sex object, don't go around showing off your goods. Of course men who harass women sexually are also responsible, there's no excuse for it...but reality is what it is.

like melania.

& marla.

got it.

who the hell are they sleeping with 'eh? men who can't keep their zippers shut sure know about committed relationships?
They're power tripping. Abusing the position they hold. They certainly don't care about the whores they abuse.

I have a 17 year old daughter.... She actually thinks walking out of the house in shorts that her ass hangs out of them is proper... This is what these hypocritical skeezes in entertainment is showing women... They honestly think it is empowering to dress like common street hookers. NO MAN not even those lying future sex offenders called male feminists think it is empowering they just think they look like easy sluts. I am pretty sure if I walk around with my dick hanging out most women would rightfully think I was a perv or scumbag. This has to stop. Women should have more respect for their bodies. They certainly shouldn't be taking advice from these asshole women like Meryl Streep and Opera who sat their silent as a graveyard as young women were being raped by Harvey.

That's usually the only way women in most Muslim countries get any respect. Dressing sexy is asking for compliments, some of those comments may be unwanted and rude...if you don't want to be viewed as a sex object, don't go around showing off your goods. Of course men who harass women sexually are also responsible, there's no excuse for it...but reality is what it is.

what? the very notion of a woman being forced to wear those things means they have no respect given to them.

I have a 17 year old daughter.... She actually thinks walking out of the house in shorts that her ass hangs out of them is proper... This is what these hypocritical skeezes in entertainment is showing women... They honestly think it is empowering to dress like common street hookers. NO MAN not even those lying future sex offenders called male feminists think it is empowering they just think they look like easy slut. I am pretty sure if I walk around with my dick hanging out most women would rightfully think I was a perv of scumbag. This has to stop. Women should have more respect for their bodies. They certainly shouldn't be taking advice from these asshole women like Meryl Streep and Opera who sat their silent as a graveyard as young women were being raped by Harvey.
I'd burn those shorts as soon as they hit the laundry basket.

what? the very notion of a woman being forced to wear those things means they have no respect given to them.
That's a fair enough point. What I mean is that is the only way they can even feel slightly safe from rape.

Forum List

Back