Authors of pro Trump childrens book blast media matters " Thanks for selling our book for us"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Authors of Pro-Trump Children’s Book Blast Media Matters: ‘Thanks for Selling our Book for Us!’
The authors behind the pro-Trump children’s book, Thump, rebuked Media Matters after the leftist media outlet alleged the book promoted White Supremacy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just can't make this shit up. How funny it is when the Author has to come out and say " DO I LOOK LIKE A WHITE NATIONALIST" hypocrites made themselves look like the usual typical dumb asses as they always do.

e15337c2-15ac-4d6e-a0aa-3e885a692e73.png

Last edited:
Authors of Pro-Trump Children’s Book Blast Media Matters: ‘Thanks for Selling our Book for Us!’
The authors behind the pro-Trump children’s book, Thump, rebuked Media Matters after the leftist media outlet alleged the book promoted White Supremacy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just can't make this shit up. How funny it is when the Author has to come out and say " DO I LOOK LIKE A WHITE NATIONALIST" hypocrites made themselves look like the usual typical dumb asses as they always do.

e15337c2-15ac-4d6e-a0aa-3e885a692e73.png
Just when we didn't think the left could get ANY dumber...seriously how hard is it to google someone's fucking name before you write a LYING article? Oh shit never mind there I go again remembering when Journalists actually did research instead of just writing up their own stories based on THEIR vision of things which is a lot of whining,chest beating,crying,screaming etc.

Forum List

Back