Women, if you go for black men...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No true white man would touch something like that after its been tainted. Gross.

No way, Indina Menzel is HOT.
Many white women who race mix are pretty but they are tainted diseased filth once they race mix. I would NEVER date a race mixer. Just nasty.

Somethomg tells me that "race-mixers" aren't banging down your door.
I'm married so NO ONE is banging on my door....even if they were I am not interested.

It's a win-win, then.

There's a cute white girl who comes with her big ex football player boyfriend to the dog park. She's trying to make it work and I can't help wonder how long it will last, will he cheat on her, dump her or never marry her after knocking her up....

You 'wonder' that silently to yourself as you stand around - alone.

I pick up women at the dog park all the time tattle tale. By the way I just love it when a mods tell me that you told on me for calling you Dennis the Menace. LOL. That shit is hilarious. God I would love to fight you. What weight did you wrestle at?

I just had a lady say to me last night, "hey, you should get my number and we'll go walk that trail you were telling me about". Oh yea, we will walk that trail baby. Walk it real good.

No one would ever love a person like you. Ever. And you know it.
For some reason I always thought you were a girl Sealy....no idea why.
Sealy was my old dogs name. She was a girl. So when I joined it asked me to pick a name. I used to call her sealy boo boo. It's pernounced boo like Yogi and boo boo

There's a cute white girl who comes with her big ex football player boyfriend to the dog park. She's trying to make it work and I can't help wonder how long it will last, will he cheat on her, dump her or never marry her after knocking her up....

I pick up women at the dog park all the time tattle tale. By the way I just love it when a mods tell me that you told on me for calling you Dennis the Menace. LOL. That shit is hilarious. God I would love to fight you. What weight did you wrestle at?

I just had a lady say to me last night, "hey, you should get my number and we'll go walk that trail you were telling me about". Oh yea, we will walk that trail baby. Walk it real good.

No one would ever love a person like you. Ever. And you know it.
For some reason I always thought you were a girl Sealy....no idea why.
And there are a lot of lesbos up here so just cause I said I pick up girls doesn't mean I'm a dude

[....

You just scrolled past a person who referred to blacks as street apes and you dare to say something to Essen. .....

Yeah, I dare. If he, or anyone else, says something patently racist and ridiculously illogical I reserve the right to call them on it. As for that other asshole, you cannot find anyone here who has posted more messages telling his kind of racist to go fuck himself. So, you've got a long way to go before you think about keeping score.

.... No true white man would touch something like that after its been tainted. Gross.

What the hell would you know about being any kind of man?
Let that hair down and I would think you were a girl sweety. What would you know? What weight did you wrestle at 105?

Once again, the avatar is not a personal photo, genius. And once again, your lie about ever having wrestled in college has been previously exposed. Do yourself a favor and STFU.

I pick up women at the dog park all the time ....

Yeah, sure you do. All named Rosie Palmer.

You will end up raped, drugged, assaulted, a single mom with ugly mixed race kids, or worst of all beaten or shot to death.

You will be hated by non black men, by other black men, and by black women alike. You will be a pariah.

Non black men are sexy, intelligent, strong, and almost always wealthier than black men. They want good women to marry and have kids with.

Do you want to be that, or a ruined, depressed single mom?

I'm sorry that your girlfriend left you for a black guy.

Joos love to see the mongrelization of the White Race. Matter of fact they plot it. Not a natural attraction. The jew has been dismissed from 108 White Nations throughout History. Premeditation of miscegination , with other crimes against humanity is why. If the jew would stay in isreal ; the negro would not be a weapon.

Joos love to see the mongrelization of the White Race. Matter of fact they plot it. Not a natural attraction. The jew has been dismissed from 108 White Nations throughout History. Premeditation of miscegination , with other crimes against humanity is why. If the jew would stay in isreal ; the negro would not be a weapon.
Big words. But the only thing that bothers you is white women with black men. White men date outside and have sex outside their race in record numbers. Not to mention that white men have been shi.t.ting on their women for the longest.

You will end up raped, drugged, assaulted, a single mom with ugly mixed race kids, or worst of all beaten or shot to death.

You will be hated by non black men, by other black men, and by black women alike. You will be a pariah.

Non black men are sexy, intelligent, strong, and almost always wealthier than black men. They want good women to marry and have kids with.

Jealous much?

O5PACKPE5Q1LMTF0-fram810x410x810x410xxxx

No. However, it looks like he's in love and she isn't. My guess= she takes him for money.

That's Indina Menzel, Tony Award winning singer and star of one of the most successful Broadway musicals in decades. Her net worth is about $10 Million.
Indina Menzel? That's not a white name. What is she? A Paki?

So do you still have an account @ Stormfront? er wut?

Jealous much?

O5PACKPE5Q1LMTF0-fram810x410x810x410xxxx

No. However, it looks like he's in love and she isn't. My guess= she takes him for money.

That's Indina Menzel, Tony Award winning singer and star of one of the most successful Broadway musicals in decades. Her net worth is about $10 Million.
Indina Menzel? That's not a white name. What is she? A Paki?
When she gets pulled over by the cops they see her as a white lady. Unless she's got an accent. Looks spanish

Funny, a guy I know told me he had been banned from a blogging site for saying that Republicans supported millions of Americans dying. And he told me they had lots of posters that posted anti gay and racist posts. Which were perfectly acceptable. Glad that doesn't happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back