Heroin Use Is Spiking Among White Americans

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Not only are they not reproducing but they are killing themselves off

he U.S. is in the throes of an opioid epidemic, with 91 people dying every day from an overdoseon opioids like prescription painkillers or heroin. A new study reports that heroin use across the country has increased substantially since 2001, and the largest spikes have been among white Americans. Prescription painkiller abuse may be playing a role in heroin's growing popularity.

Not only are they not reproducing but they are killing themselves off

he U.S. is in the throes of an opioid epidemic, with 91 people dying every day from an overdoseon opioids like prescription painkillers or heroin. A new study reports that heroin use across the country has increased substantially since 2001, and the largest spikes have been among white Americans. Prescription painkiller abuse may be playing a role in heroin's growing popularity.

Amazing where you hear stories of destruction from heroin.

Seems to be a cheap replacement for opiod pain killers.

Many youngsters are tired of fighting it. Start out with begging Doctors for Vicodin or whatever? That runs out. Dr. allows them long-term usage then shuts them off. Cannot afford to Dr. shop.

Along comes Obama open-border black-tar $10 hit of even better stuff..........until the money runs out, job is lost. EDIT: they start out smoking it. Maybe they never found work during Obama dead-end 8-year economy. gave up on that, move home with Mommy.

Steal or beg from Mommy when the benefits run out. Even resort to crime where possible to get the next fix. ANYTHING not to get "sick" withdrawals. They begin to shoot it as more effective. More desperation.

Finally, enough is enough. Save up. Load up a big one....final one. Who cares. No one wants them around. No one can afford to keep them around for very long.

Last edited:
Ever since the quality of the average heroin on the street got so good that it was easily smokable, heroin use has been going up.

I think that a lot of younger people experimenting with recreational drugs who wouldn't think about using IV drugs will smoke anything they are offered when they are partying. Including heroin.

When I was in my teens and 20's the quality of your average street heroin was so poor that trying to smoke it would be a futile effort.

Figures that somebody would try blaming Obama instead of telling whites to take responsibility for their drug addiction.

All I know is Jews, Asians, Hispanics, and Blacks are laughing their asses off. And why not?

Stick it to whitey.

All I know is Jews, Asians, Hispanics, and Blacks are laughing their asses off. And why not?

Stick it to whitey.

All you know is nothing.

th

Many youngsters are tired of fighting it. Start out with begging Doctors for Vicodin or whatever? That runs out. Dr. allows them long-term usage then shuts them off. Cannot afford to Dr. shop.

Along comes Obama open-border black-tar $10 hit of even better stuff..........until the money runs out, job is lost. EDIT: they start out smoking it. Maybe they never found work during Obama dead-end 8-year economy. gave up on that, move home with Mommy.

Steal or beg from Mommy when the benefits run out. Even resort to crime where possible to get the next fix. ANYTHING not to get "sick" withdrawals. They begin to shoot it as more effective. More desperation.

Finally, enough is enough. Save up. Load up a big one....final one. Who cares. No one wants them around. No one can afford to keep them around for very long.
Hmm...you know more about bullshit than society..

Maybe it's time for whites to clean up their own communities and quit pontificating about others.

Maybe it's time for whites to clean up their own communities and quit pontificating about others.
I bet your crack pipe is broken but you people still use it. How come?

Forum List

Back